Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 13. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

It's too early to discuss about listing. Even huge projects do not tell this information to public.
Activity: 40
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 36
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
Activity: 60
 I cant register. I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.Anybody else?
Activity: 69
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 63
 I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
 i think if you want succes in ico see you need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about BOLTT  coin you need open bounty campaign dev, signature campaign
Activity: 85
 I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create healthy competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices to use card services at more convenient way.
Activity: 91
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 67
 did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project, nice looking ANN thread, good luck for your project

Activity: 73
 I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
Activity: 70
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 77
 Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Activity: 80
  I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 34
One of the most unusual concepts I've ever seen
Great!
 I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters? Thanks
Activity: 69
I am interested in promoting this project. Do you have a Beta version that I could use ? thanks
Activity: 121
decentralized and autonomous, great this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Activity: 71
In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in Healthcare but I need to keep the track of this project
Pages:
Jump to: