Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 9. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
 As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
Activity: 85
 Is it planned to unite BOLTT and any other promising start-ups? Something related to health, for example
Activity: 39
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO and any bounty for this project?
Activity: 38
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency? and i want to give a advice in your marketing site that you need open some camps that promote your ico
Activity: 87
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

Activity: 98
 Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges or what can I get after the project?
Activity: 60
 Is BOLTT aiming to become like heath institude in crypto world?
Reviews of products on BOLTT could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 66
 Please tell me more about your network. How it would work? Which platform you base on? and how can you expand this
Activity: 4

#Proof of Authentication
BitcoinTalk Name: MohammadBitco
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mohammadbitco-1986306
Telegram username : @mohammad_zaabi
Eth Address: 0xc736456Fbb72ac6Ac5Ee48017c9C723E7a652a08
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 80
Will I be able to pay money in hospital with use of BOLTT instead of fiat money? ( if this project success)
Activity: 63
I think BOLTT would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for the user
Activity: 121
Will you be agreggator of goods or marketplace for them? I need to know abt this
 This is really good, hope I could sell my house on BOLTT . It is legal in China! Hard to sell online.
Activity: 85
 I am not really sure they have few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Activity: 98
 Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 60
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
How real is this ico, hope this is not another electracoin?

Activity: 66
 will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 91
 I Registered and ready for ICO! On which number I registered? Can I take some free coins?
Pages:
Jump to: