Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 2. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Greetings !
I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the founders implement the business!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
BolttCoin platform is to be developed and implemented by a group of industry veterans who possess extensive experience in sports tech, health, and fitness along with proven-track records of entrepreneurship
Activity: 126
Teams are made up of people who already have an exercise tracker on the market and thus have built up the current user base and have shown successes before. I think this is likely to be successful.
Activity: 34
I have reviewed all the points of your plan and everything is really very nice.  Good luck dev's!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Boltt is on a mission to continuously motivate people to encourage them to be more active and keep alive their desires for a healthier lifestyle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This wonderful project will help people lead an active lifestyle. I really like the idea and I will wait for the successful implementation of the project, so that my active way of life would bring me profit.
the project BolttCoin is indeed carrying a stylish life actively, especially if his team is also always active in the project BolttCoin project is definitely going to be realized and could be one of the ingredients of a good investment
And I want to note that the project is doomed to success, because during the implementation we used the system that proved to be effective in practice, and completely new approaches will also be applied, because we are already talking about the technology of the blockchain, which is one of the most promising at the moment .
Activity: 350
Boltt is an interesting project that brings a useful idea to people, and investors are discovering completely new opportunities for investing their money.
Activity: 112
Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Activity: 26
Do you think your marketing is too small on the social network?
if you like this project because of its logo concept you can join the project from now on and you will surely get a satisfactory result
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This wonderful project will help people lead an active lifestyle. I really like the idea and I will wait for the successful implementation of the project, so that my active way of life would bring me profit.
the project BolttCoin is indeed carrying a stylish life actively, especially if his team is also always active in the project BolttCoin project is definitely going to be realized and could be one of the ingredients of a good investment
Activity: 126
Do you think your marketing is too small on the social network?
Activity: 49
I keep in this plan and hope  it must be useful. Absorbing results, amazing idea.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 25
Hello guys.
I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated.
Activity: 280
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Activity: 630
Activity: 392
The vision for BolttCoin is a solid one - gamefying personal fitness. The team is made up of people who already have a fitness tracker product in the market and thus have built up existing user base and have shown previous successes. Based on what I know, I think this has a strong possibility for success.
Activity: 322
a unique platform for online gambling based on blockages, which allows players to earn Boltt coins for personal health.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Technical Overview of Bolttcoin

Bolttcoin is a unique blockchain based online gamification platform that enables you to earn more by doing more. With the platform, users can earn Bolttcoins, a digital health cryptocurrency from their exercises, walks and other form of gamified challenges on the platform. The platform has an open application programming interface that allows anyone to create and operate customized games and challenges for online engagement with their audience basis health. Being a platform that rewards users and participants with it token — Bolttcoin, it is aimed to help people stay healthy by attaching motivation to interest.

Bolttcoin is a token built on Ethereum solidity and on the wave platform; the first type of token to be created on double blockchain leverage. Interestingly, it can be mined, not by computing power, but by simple steps and personal health achievements. The primary aim of this Bolttcoin is to enhance engagement and social gamification within the end users. Users and holders of this token will not only be able to use them to pay for tons of products, services & deals from the decentralized marketplace ecosystem, but will also see their Bolttcoin Ecosystem value increase as a result of increased user base, demand and adoption of the token and its limited supply.
https://medium.com/@BolttCoin/technical-overview-of-bolttcoin-f07c73df00e4
Activity: 21
Greetings, all.
It's a crypto interchange is very nice! Classy approach, mindful approach.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Another medical project? The essence of everything is somehow abstrusely written, is it something like the Helms life with additional income opportunities on this?

Quite a lot of projects in this area. However, no one has any special achievements. We will hope that this project will be successful and will not repeat the mistakes of competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: