Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 8. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Why don’t you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
Activity: 66
Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
very good project, I see from its whitepaper, this project does not play in designing and also carry out its plan. I hope this project can be successful. good luck sir
Activity: 80
 can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
Activity: 91
 I must admit this project could be the best ICO in April, but I don't understand why this thread only have 6 pages until now. Maybe you need to push your marketing staff to make a better publication about your ICO
Activity: 63
 why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people
Activity: 121
This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 34
 Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
 Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
in any project one of the main components of success is the team, and you have it worthy in my opinion, I will take part in your company I hope you will succeed)
Activity: 67
 I have some questions about bounty program,( if any) it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

i will keep my eyes on it , I don’t like the avatar of your coin, please redesign it
Activity: 82
 Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable. Can you check it again. Thanks so much
Activity: 69
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 62
Dear Dev
When do BOLTT go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon
Activity: 73
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of BOLTT for exchange
Activity: 52
Amazing! So cheap. 1dollar is not enough to the mars. Keep going dev
Activity: 59
Are there any bounty programs? I don’t have money to invest in your ico but I want your token in my wallet

Activity: 70
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 81
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: