Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 4. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
 Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 59
how will the price of the BOLTT-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 81
 hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 77
The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
 i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?

Activity: 73
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 70
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned

do not worry, everything will be fine, if you are worried and have questions about the development of Boltt and his team !, please visit Boltt official telegram https://t.me/BolttCoin, there we discuss about Boltt, all your questions and concerns will be answered there, hopefully your day is happy.
Activity: 60
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Despite some bad mouthing about BOLTT, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 98
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.

thanks for your tremendous participation for Boltt, yes ... Boltt is a good platform, their team creates such platforms to help the world become a vibrant life, Boltt is a health platform that will change your life and everyone in the world to be more fit, Boltt will reward all its users for their personal health, so .. if you want to live healthy? Boltt will help you with the Apps released by Boltt himself, there you will be provided with many explanations about health, exercise, diet, and much more. Boltt also provides fitness equipment, if you want to start your healthy life with fitness equipment, Boltt already provides it there, so ... live your life as healthy as Boltt.

If you want to know more about Boltt? please visit his website at https://bolttcoin.io, and you will soon know how to become healthy with Boltt.
Activity: 121
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 67
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe

Thank you for your support for Boltt, I will tell you a bit about Boltt, Boltt is a platform that will help the world to live healthier, Boltt has an application that has installed various systems that are certainly related to health for us, Boltt will also give the gift of their personal health in the form of Bolttcoin that can be spent on Boltt products in the form of fitness equipment, sports related items and health, etc., if you are interested in Boltt or you want to ask for help in your life can be healthier, please visit https://bolttcoin.io to find out more about Boltt, thanks again for your support for Boltt and wish you a happy day. Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
Quote from: Bolttcoin
WEBSITE
Number of tokens for sale
5,000,00,000 BOLTT (50%)
Dev can u fix it?
Coz I think should be 5,000,000,000  BOLTT (50%)
Activity: 168
2 years of development with a great team, already market leader with thousands of users, business customers and a strong partner ecosystem. Join us as we are set to revolutionise the way communities interact with each other, with the world’s first ever “Digital Health Currency” i.e, The Boltt Coin. We have launched a unique blockchain based online gamification platform which enables players to earn Boltt Coins for personal health, We call it the “WalkChain” that uses “Proof of Steps” to mine BOLTT COINS as you walk! Boltt Platform will also host fun tournaments & interactive peer to peer league matches/games, sponsored by brands, corporates & celebrities to reward participants with exciting prizes & BolttCoins. Bolttcoin holders will not only be able to use them to pay for tons of products , services & deals from the deceltraized marketplace ecosystem, but will also see their Bolttcoin value increase as a result of increased user base, demand and adoption of the token & its locked limited supply.
Activity: 168
2 years of development with a great team, already market leader with thousands of users, business customers and a strong partner ecosystem. Join us as we are set to revolutionise the way communities interact with each other, with the world’s first ever “Digital Health Currency” i.e, The Boltt Coin. We have launched a unique blockchain based online gamification platform which enables players to earn Boltt Coins for personal health, We call it the “WalkChain” that uses “Proof of Steps” to mine BOLTT COINS as you walk! Boltt Platform will also host fun tournaments & interactive peer to peer league matches/games, sponsored by brands, corporates & celebrities to reward participants with exciting prizes & BolttCoins. Bolttcoin holders will not only be able to use them to pay for tons of products , services & deals from the deceltraized marketplace ecosystem, but will also see their Bolttcoin value increase as a result of increased user base, demand and adoption of the token & its locked limited supply.
Activity: 63
 The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 59
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Pages:
Jump to: