Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 7. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 39
 Base on the main idea of BOLTT project .  I think you need to have more advisor in digital company .
Activity: 45
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or how to mine your coin?
Activity: 42
Paper is so weird. From what it looks plan is to bribe goverment officials. At least that is what I get out of it. If that is the case the funny thing is it might work. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome.
Activity: 31
I am allways has a huge belief in decentralized currency. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 2x what I put in after 4-5months. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this project Smiley
Activity: 65
When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
Activity: 75
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this
Activity: 63
Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much
Activity: 75
 How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Because that very important
Activity: 76
I’d like to rerearch more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, facebook or somethings like that
Activity: 81
Hi team dev! how will the price of the BOLTT-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks so much
Activity: 74
 hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?
Activity: 92
Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of health  comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 152
Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing BOLTT. Thanks so much
Activity: 76
Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.
Activity: 84
This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success

Activity: 32
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 29
I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Activity: 50
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr
Activity: 39
Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of coup to cob holders
Pages:
Jump to: