Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 5. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Reviews of products on BOLTT could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 121
 I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site

Activity: 63
will the company be a bounty? That very important in marketing site
As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many  hospital  in many countries

Boltt also provides applications that have been inserted a lot of features that will help users, not only help them to stay healthy, Boltt will also provide a reward for the user's personal health, because healthy life can not be purchased with the price of money.
Activity: 69
 I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Activity: 77
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted. Can you give me?
Activity: 38
I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology

yes, that way they will help everyone in the world as a platform that will surprise their users for the advancement of their personal health, because Boltt's goal is to help all of them to be healthier so their activities can be done without exhaustion.
Activity: 80
 I'm glad I waited  test version BOLTT. I am sure that soon the price of BOLTT will fly to the moon

Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 121
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Activity: 7
I understand it is going to be a huge success in the revolution of Blockchain e-commerce, success all the way guys
Activity: 98
 Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from BOLTT ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 60
By the way, I expect that BOLTT hold  airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join BOLTT loyality program
Activity: 67
 Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have

Activity: 77
 I see that BOLTT  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of BOLTT in e-commerce.
Activity: 80
I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network for people around the world

Activity: 78
Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that BOLTT will offer users a set of tools for  reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for reporting will there be in the system?
Pages:
Jump to: