Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 6. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one BOLTT token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 35
 If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
Activity: 39
 So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in BOLTT?
Activity: 40
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.

generally, it will be hit at exchanges after the public sale is over

Everything fine on my end. Can wait till ico day

For more information please visit the website https://bolttcoin.io/
Activity: 36
I have tried to use your application on android, i must to say that it is not very easy to connect the instagram account. I could not do it because of bugs of app
Activity: 60
I'm trying to download the app from google play but to no avail, it says - your device isn't compatible with this version.
Activity: 69
 I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
Activity: 71
 I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Activity: 75
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?

Activity: 76
Why your team only have few coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 7 or 8 blockchain coder .
Activity: 84
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Activity: 103
 All the coins I was in killed me. My portfolio is now 25% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Activity: 74
Everything fine on my end. Can wait till ico day
Activity: 83
 "Are you sure you are in the right place?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 31
Can someone please translate website to french? Google translate not so good
Activity: 104
So many payment accept in ICO. I love your project. Keep going team
Activity: 42
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Activity: 40
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief. Thanks so much
Activity: 73
BOLTT  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and health applications.
Pages:
Jump to: