Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 29. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Wow! This is an amazing project, lets take the ride together to the moon
Activity: 51
A community that will allow easy and seamless transfer of value between users tends to be an excellent project. Anonymosity and equal network allowance by users is a plus too. It's high time users are allowed equal rights
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That's a nice project, i'm following it closely.
After reading roadmap and whitepaper, i have to say it rocks!
Good luck guys!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Im "spying" with this project a long period of time. Like 2 things: convenient and easy. Also - fast and secure money transfer with smoll fee. Very good!
Activity: 350
Excellent project with a well thought out strategy will be watching this one very closely expecting some good growth once its on market
Activity: 61
Hi Dev.  Like too much these Drops. I am wishing for the success. Wish you GOOD LUCK
Activity: 98
rejoindre l'ICO,  maintenant,   le meilleur AirDrop
Activity: 63
joined the round 2. for the first round of tokens did not receive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
This could be the next thing, a new erc20 token that could change and impact the cryptocurrency community. I wish this project and the developer a great future.
And also hopes etherdelta lists you.
Activity: 140
This looks like a promising project. I hope  to see it on big exchanges soon.
Thanks to dev for the opportunity and i hope we can get more information on the project soon.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Activity: 5
Etherdelta will definitly list you ...
Or else they're fools
Activity: 2
This is a great project. I think we should push for more listing on exchanges. I've done my part by tweeting @etherdelta.
Xna
Activity: 11
Any more airdrops planned? Devs
Activity: 187
Website looks pretty good, so job had been done for sure. When. you click on picture of the team it sends back straight to home, hard to check anything about the team as there is no name, might be a good thing to put names and background for the project.
Activity: 128
A very promising project looks like this will be successful in the near future. I will support your very good platform. Goodluck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I'm interested in watching the development of this project, I can not say much, but I like the organized approach of leaders) I hope that soon I'll hear good news and see new achievements) Good luck)
Activity: 1
Nice project and thanks for the airdrop i just tweeted Etherdelta for listening
Activity: 8
I tweeted to etherdelta, hope all goes well for you  Grin
Activity: 189
Ethereum Soft is a good project. The activities has been going well. Though, I registered for the Airdrops 1 but didn't receive anything. Maybe I missed something out or so. I am happy to participate in the second Airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: