Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 36. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i’ve seen many token/coin which i have/had believe that it would make me $$ but later on nothing did but in this token i believe it’s different..keep up with the good work
Activity: 8
Hoping this project we’ll grow from grass to grease, am sure it is well let make people known more about for the for  the better
Activity: 16
Very hardworking team
Hope to be listed in Etherdelta soon
I love you all and merry Xmas n happy new year
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
A great innovation and with a lot of potential
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
 I am wishing the people behind this good project the energy, wisdom and resiliency so that the project will one of the more successful there can be in the community-driven and airdrop-inspired cryptocurrency. Happy Holidays! I am just here supporting all of your endeavors to make this coin great! The potential is always there but we have to work on it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Hi dev, are you planning to have an bounty campaign like signature, twitter and facebook campaigns or this is only ICO and airdrop?  Huh
Activity: 11
Hi Dev.,Thanks for the second airdrop.I hope it will be listed on ether delta exchanger very soon.But  Better to release in more exchanges.Happy to be part of the project.Good luck ESFT.
Activity: 202
This project is amazing, i wish it will go the moon very soon.
Activity: 1
Un projet qui a l'air prometteur, mais est-ce que les transactions seront vraiment anonymes ou pseudonymes (étant visibles sur la blockchain) ?
Avec seulement 5 millions d'unités on peut aussi espérer une valeur plus élevée à terme je pense  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Wait for any further development  Cool
Activity: 1
Good project I expect the work of a jerk
Activity: 14
Good community starting to rise up around this project. That is a grammar thing . I’m glad to see this one thrive . Congrats !
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way
Activity: 5
i can't wait the this good project/crypto would be list in Etherdelta!
Activity: 50
I can´t wait to see this token on etherdelta.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
We meet another Ethereum. Recently there have been a lot of Ethereum projects. Among them, competition is high. I welcome this, because the more such projects, the better the Ethereum. I wish good luck to the developers. I'm with you Smiley
Activity: 109
What will be the minimum contribution for the presale?
Activity: 251
It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
Good luck to the team of developers. Grin
Activity: 87
Nice and great project.. it looks so promising.. the future is here.. hope etherdelta are listed this.. congrats and goodluck dev.. i fully support this.. MOON
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
This a great and have a promising project. Hope will soon be listing on etherdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: