Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 39. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am ready to expand the community of this large and big project in any ways. The developers are marvelous such a great team behind a huge great project. Kudos dev
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
thanks for the second airdrop -  ı am waiting excited to see the ESFT in the Exchanges. This will gonna moon.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I look forward to the whitepaper because the project is interesting. It remains to propose innovation to break away from the masses.
Activity: 14
This project is a success  already,. The roadmap  is very clear and comprehensive.  Good to be part of the project.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Went through whitepaper, I must say the concept behind ESFT is quite unique from the peer to peer network to the solid staking system on the app.
The roadmap is quiet easily understandable and I really cant wait for next year so i can begin Staking.
Wonderful project here dev, this is one token not to be underestimated
Activity: 336
I hope this project will run well, I wait for it.
Activity: 28
 The Transfer of ESFT is convenient and easy. The money transfer can occurre everywhere in the world within seconds. Moreover, ESFT's transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of banks. The transaction of ESFT is safe and anonymous.
Activity: 88
Good luck devs see you soon on etheredelta
Activity: 70
So long to your beta app, but i'll be wait! Hope everyone will hold. good luck to us and project!
Activity: 9
Hi, you said that etherum Softweb based on the etherum blockchain. So if i understand well it is token not coin that we will buy here? I haven't read yet the whitepaper, i will. But your sumary here is not clear for me.  I do not see at first glance what is the "project". I would be glad if you could answer me Wink) and sorry for my enflish, it is not perfect Wink)
Activity: 48
I think having a big community for this project would go a long way. Good luck.
Activity: 26
I hope etherdelta will list this token very soon.Good job dev!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
In my humble opinion, this currency has competition to defeat. But what I like about it is that it only has a supply of 5 million, although I hope they do not fall behind with the Roadmap because I do not see it (Constructive Opinion).
Activity: 4
Thanks for the airdrop guys.

Hope we will do well together!

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 2
Looks like a good project. Wish you all the best . To the moon !
Activity: 70
We hope you can do a good project and be able to compete with other coins
Activity: 9
Thanks for the airdrop! I hope the project will go well
Activity: 105
Ethereum Soft is crucial for its community because it has real work behind it. I wish great success to the dev team.
Activity: 1
So cool Airdrop#2, Ethereum Soft is the Futureeeee 🚀
Activity: 1
Nice Project!!!!!
May the force be with you !!
Pages:
Jump to: