Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 32. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
im not able to access my telegram channel please fix it.  ESFT token hope to provide a bright future to the consumers and investors of cryptocurrency
Activity: 34
I put a lot of hope into ethereum soft, cause i know that ESFT will make a great move forward.. Good Luck Dev  Kiss Wink
The digital money which will provide, better, faster and cheaper financial services. Fastest transactions anywhere in the world. A very useful project for investors, businessmen, consumer and anyone from any field of work who will need the financial transactions in better and different way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Which exchanges do you plan to attend but the etherdelta?
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
You have my support for Ethereum Soft. Not a shitcoin but with a potential to compete because of its concept.. goodluck ETH Soft dev
Activity: 88
I expect the market value to surpass eth Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I see that devs are working very hard. This makes me to believe this project.
Activity: 42
Its really interesting and life changing that ESFT transfer can work anywhere in the work.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I've been watching this project and wish the project the rapid growth and dynamic development!!
Activity: 179
This project looks amazing but need faster development in order to attract more investor hoping for the success of this project
This project is gonna be successful in the future. Just hope it brings swift and faster transfer to d crypto space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
The purpose of the project is extremely clear - it's cheap and trouble-free translations around the world. Teams and platforms seeking to do the same at the moment is very much, but not all of them are waiting for success. I hope that the team Ethereum Soft will succeed in this direction. Good luck to the development team!
Activity: 132
Merit: 5
I'm pretty sure that Ethereum Soft will make a great change for the future. And i hope ESFT can do a big project that will impact to cryptocurrency world..  Grin Grin
Activity: 342
Nice project, thanks for the Airdrop.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 15

I hope that ethereumsoft can replace ETH in the future  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Great project, I wish you all the best as you deserve it.

I liked your idea of ​​a token, I'm hoping that soon everything will change for the better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
It's such great solid project .
Please go thought all related website , whitepaper and roadmap  etc...

And why not support more languages on the website?
English is not enough to explain this great project.

Dev Team please think about to create a suitable language bounty .!
Activity: 4
I hope it will moon after the airdrop 2. Thanks.
Activity: 41
I see transparency and drive in this project. Hope to invest in it after the airdrop
Activity: 73
Etherium Era
Any translation bounty as well ? If yes. , I would like to reserve the translation ann for Hindi.
Pages:
Jump to: