Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 33. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
good to see that unlike other airdrop icos you have disclosed your team photo , whitepaper in advance ..

however you can improve your roadmap little more explaining .. and also plz lower that sound effect ..  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The website is awesome, I went through the whitepaper everything about it is unique and also the roadmap. The project is nice. Best of luck to everyone.

Regards
Activity: 15
Hi guys, just went through your website, it looks good apart from the sound effect, might want to reconsider that Smiley

Project and ICO wise, have you considered other exchanges apart from Ether Delta? Like coinexchange, mercatox etc? Your roadmap shows that listing on exchanges will be in February, so plenty of time to consider

Hope to keep updated with the news and new developments.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
what a nice name for this project, am fully sure that it will be a huge success. thanks dev. for the opportunity to be part of this community
Activity: 54
this is a project with a very great potentials. I hope it will soon get listed
Activity: 294
Can we participate in all airdrop's?
Activity: 308
How many token you distribute for this project. It is look like a very good project. Hope to make it successful. Thank you.
Xna
Activity: 11
Limited supply of this coin means this has some potential to go further if gone forward with dedication the developers are showing.
This project will go into markets and compete well with other alts.
Activity: 406
What about ur planing exchange dev ? When listing to ED ?
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
The development of this looks really promising, goodluck with this devs.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
With its 5m total supply, I am convince that this coin has a future on the market. Great work for the devs, I would love to see this token to be listed immediately on etherdelta and other trading sites. I hope the devs will focus to this project and make this token a successful coin.
Activity: 8
ESFT addresses a true point of transformation. In a financial world ruled by high transaction fees, P2P aspect could create a breakthrough effect. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I believe that a cryptoccurency is meant to be a "peer to peer" payment and it should be back to its fundamental. I put my hope a lot to this project to get back the cryptoccurency basic to the rail.
Activity: 70
Lovely project,with the amount of serious invested in this project ,it will surely moon.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Ethereum Soft looks like a decent project with another expansion of the etheruem blockchain. However, my real concern is, what are the devs putting in place to forestall the various issues found on the etheruem network? What solutions are the devs bringing to guide against network clogging as experienced recently resulting in slower transaction confirmation time? I will like to know how much these issues have been taken care of, all the best to the devs.
Activity: 416
One of the best project ever. You will never regret investing in this project with an active developers and a good feedback. Success is in your fate, good luck!
Activity: 17
Reading from your roadmap no doubt this is amazing. This project will scale through smoothly. I am rendering my support to further enhance the massive adoption of this project. Kudos to dev.
Activity: 22
Nice project.. #ESTF really anticipating on the airdrop
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 23
ESFT has really done a great job this festive season!.the PRE-ICO gave people the opportunity to make it big.with the fact that they have increase the number of their Airdrop ,the 20% bonus just made my day.
Pages:
Jump to: