Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 35. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
nice project looking forward for airdrop and wish it gets listed on etherdelta
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
this is hopefully project!!
とても期待しています!
頑張ってください!
Activity: 15
Hi. I am following this development. Patricipated in second airdrop but wondering about the first airdrop's result.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I'm downloading whitepaper. I'm following you on twitter and btctalk topic. I think you are doing nice works. And this project will be very good for us. Good luck.
Activity: 31
I hope that soon it will be in the exchange and the project
will take the value even though it has a lot of competition.
Activity: 74
This project is great with a good marketing team, I see successful project ahead
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
active community energy, wisdom and resiliency the little I've read I really hope ETSF will really go for its !!
Activity: 1
Ethereumsoft is a new project and is very promising.
Activity: 165
well, Ethereum soft, is nice project and have a good team,
i hope to be list in elterdelta for this one,
lets go the moon.
Activity: 96
the next Fu-tu-re i hope. Ive been watching this project lately they have a very active community. I really hope for its succes. Their success is the success also of the investors like us.
Activity: 327
Nice project i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 3
Well-done guys. This is a new airdrop with prospects.keep it up
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Probably it would be nice if you have more unique features so that people will be more attracted on the project. Keep it up.
Activity: 209
Ethereum soft! Nice project! Reasonable supply! Keep the good work up! Good luck Dev 💪📈
Activity: 66
I want to be a part of this project that aims for a betterment of the project at its purpose
Activity: 504
I love ur token supply. It's very low and rare, meaning ETSF will really go to the moon. More power!
Activity: 11
Go Ethereum soft! Nice project! Keep the good work up!
Activity: 167
I am very enthusiastic to follow this project because I believe this project can run successfully. Systems that have been styled with neat and professionalism in their respective fields so that it can make projevt can be long live
Activity: 82
The project sounds very interesting, and from the little I've read, the dev. seems to be very good at this. Am rooting for this to be a good buy in the future.
Activity: 47
Interesting project with a minimal coin quantity will see ethereum soft moon in no distance time after listing
Pages:
Jump to: