Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 31. (Read 86898 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
An interesting and amazing project. Great work team. ESFT to the moon!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks for this project. looking forward for more Airdrop
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
such a great project , and you have a complicated rules on your airdrop .. it's make me so interested at your project
Activity: 68
Hope you get listed on EtherDelta soon!
Activity: 243
very like and nice this project can benefit when this token to the moon Huh thanks
Activity: 33
I don't just why have gat so much interest and faith in this project. Too bad I missed out on presale.  I hope I don't miss out on the crowdsale. To the moon ESFT.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I joined 1st airdrop,but i didn't recieve token. it's very sad.
Activity: 392
The road map and whitepaper looks excellent and so is the project, with such Excellent team the project ll go far beyond the expectations
Activity: 2
Activity: 70
This is the second airdrop, although the first is not distributed. Let's hope for you. Follow your plan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
very interesting and nice I like with this project and when token will be distributed Huh good luck
Activity: 158
I joined the first airdrop. I am hopeful in the latter. I will not mislead me
Activity: 13
ESFT has great potential to dominate the crypto ecosystem in the near future. It's massive adoption is just a matter of time
Activity: 145
Nice Project.
when will be the distribution of our tokens for airdrop round 1
Activity: 103
I remember doing this ethereum soft weeks back, hope I get it this time.
Activity: 116
Just went through the whitepaper now i must say the concept behind this is quite unique starting from the peer to peer network to the solid staking system.
I really cant wait for next year so i can begin Staking as it is POS
Activity: 1
The future is here , and i am waiting for the update !
Activity: 98
I love you roadmap and whitepaper. This shows that the dev. has a foresight and that the project will be great. Although i missed the first airdrop of Ethereum Soft. Notwithstanding, i believe i will be given the Airdrop2.
Activity: 32
I wanted to buy tokens, but the site does not allow this, it gives an error message.
Activity: 17
I want to invest into this, how do i go about it?
Pages:
Jump to: