Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 34. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.. ethsoft is best project
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Ethereum blockchain is expanding and #EthereumSoft  comes with real solution on p2p and staking is indeed a great project and a gateway in the financial niche.
Activity: 61
This project is well organized with a strong community and hardworking developers. All the best
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Read the white paper, it was clear and easily understandable.
I really love the peer to peer network to the solid staking system on the app.
The roadmap is quiet easily understandable, unlike others.
Activity: 492
Great job. Thank you for your team that I have a chance joining it. Wish you success.
Activity: 3
A new coin and approach in the market!
Interesting project i think this project so good and valuable.
Activity: 76
EthereumSoft has the features of most ERC20 coins and these tokens are getting more attention lately than other coins despite the transaction fees of Ethereum blockchain in which they are based on. This is simply because of the high ROI they bring to investors and day traders alike. There is no better time to get in than now
Activity: 204
This project have a good community , and an active development team , as far as I am concerned that's a great start!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This great project is already making waves,  thanks to the brain behind it.  See u to the moon.
Activity: 37
After reading the ANN i can see the project is really interesting. Lower the transaction fee and higher the transaction speed makes it perfect. When the wallets are launching? And what all platforms wallets will be supported? Best of luck dev for the project.
Activity: 277
The developers are marvelous such a great team behind a huge great project
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
5Million total supply will see the prize at minimum of $4 in less than 3months. This is the time to bag up especially from weak hands at Etherdelta, even though it is not officially listed yet
Activity: 113
Good project
Waiting for further development
Activity: 420
This is a very promising project. People always love the digital life and since this is digital, people are going to love this. I'm looking forward to see this token in the market. I wish this project will go to the moon.
Activity: 350
Ethereum Soft will be the futur of ethereum ERC20. Hoping etherdelta will offically listed ESFT and these will be the first development of ethereum soft.
Activity: 336
I hope the Ethereum Soft will really change the financial world in the future. A very big goal for me. I look forward to the opportunity to participate in this project. Will wait for opening of Airdrop round 2, good luck.
Activity: 280
good project for investment, for  ICO what the prices
Activity: 109
You have the number of ESFT coins are limited only 5 million coins for worldwide, i think that's a very small amount of coins...are you intending to issue more coins in the future..?
Activity: 75
nice project!Airdrop and dev doing very good!
 Cool
Activity: 406
It is really exciting project and have good concept . Looking for more details on this project..good luck...
'
Pages:
Jump to: