Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 37. (Read 86898 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Go change the financial world of future! In Ethereum Soft we believe! Hooray!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
this is great project.. hope soon to list on ehter delta
and when is sale end?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested .I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
great project. looking forward to see this token in every market.
Activity: 58
What interests me in this project is the fact that we are all equal in terms of client / server (peer to peer). Good luck dev
Activity: 118
great project! this is one of the most promising token out there, I am going to support you guys, because I know that with the right support from the community this token can reach moon in no time Smiley it has a lot of potential to grow, and I want to be part of that growth, kudos to devs!!!
Activity: 574
Read the white paper, it was clear and easily understandable. I really love the peer to peer network to the solid staking system on the app. The roadmap is quiet easily understandable, unlike others.
Activity: 60
Season greetings. The name ethereum soft is a good concept and looking forward for a robust investment from ethereum soft. Good luck developer
Activity: 280
Very interesting project when i check your background  it seems the community is legit and very active even in twitter. Keep it up i will support this project until the ico end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No hey this is good project. I greatly appreciate the generous airdrop. I help anyway I can. English reserved!
Activity: 9
Hi every body , I want to congratulate DEV on this beautiful gesture
a holyday airdrop is just right, well done
Activity: 19
This project is amazing! I wish all the best! To the moon!🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 7
Merry Christmas, like airdrop 1 this will be a success. Had a thorough read on MP. Love to get more info
Activity: 62
Took a read through the whitepaper. The key message you put out is that the value is not driven solely by miners but the community also has an important role in this. Also, the supply is great.
Activity: 181
Just went through the whitepaper now i most say thie concept behind this is quite standard starting from the peer to peer network to the solid staking system on the app. the roadmap is quiet easily understandable i really cant wait for next year so i can begin Staking. Wonderful project here dev , this is one token not to be underestimated
Yes  you are very correct,  they have detailed information  and a clear  roadmap. Looks like a sustainable  project .
Activity: 42
what an awesome project you have! your project have all aspect that needed by people. I'm pretty sure that nobody will complaint about your project. the roadmap is clear enough to answer my question. i'll support and invest to this project. I have faith that this project will go to the moon soon. good luck team, cheers! Marry Christmas
Activity: 19
Merry Christmas, I know you guys are good people, I know Etherdelta will list soon,  use will pick up. Super thankful for the extra airdrop for the Holidays. I'm all about the low transaction fees. Make a moon shot with the roapmap.
Activity: 103
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way 
Activity: 53
A digital money which will provide, better, faster and cheaper financial services. Fastest transactions anywhere in the world. A very useful project for investors, businessmen, consumer and anyone from any field of work who will need the financial transactions in better and different way.
Seasons airdrop 2 is like santa's gift Smiley very sudden and unexpected but very good decision by the team, to double the happiness of season:)
Activity: 21
It seems to me that you are doing a good job.

anyway request a comment in bitcointalk, knowing that they are closing threads for this reason does not seem a good idea.    Cry
Pages:
Jump to: