Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 11. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Ok so like, my main complaint is, why CoinExchange.io charge me a fee of 1 LCT to transfer out of the website...That's litterally a 10 dollar fee.

My advice is, Lendconnect needs to accept payment in ETH or USD, not liking the CoinExchange high fees of 1 LCT.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Not so long ago, luckily bought not a small number of coins. Specify, please, when this token can trade, after the end of ICO?
Activity: 1
A another SCAM coming like Bitconneccct?HuhHuhHuhHuh [/size]
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Immediately the coin does not fly up to $ 20. This takes time. The main thing that developers actively promoted the coin. The coin is really worth attention. She has good prospects.
-------
potential coin, back $10 or $20 more ..
Activity: 73
 LendConnect community chat is almost up to 5000 members! Feel free to join the conversation at https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I do not understand this, please explain if I pay Lendconnect platform the money is interest on the USD, the LTC coin as it rises this money does not rise because it is USD, why not a better solution to simply take LTC's coin on a switch page and do it artani?  Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I can not belive people still trust lending programs after what happened to BCC....  Uau there is a sucker born every minute...like they say...
In 2018 all annoymous crypto will have difficulties surviving thru the regulators... what do you think will hapen with all the ponzi lending schemes....

My suggestion for the passive income is FIND good POS coin and stake it in the wallet.... do not trust this lending as they are not sustainable with up to 17% of refferals going down I down where....  it is not legit guys...
you can have a good return with POS coins. It will not be huge but at least it will be legit and you will make money on other backs.

I agree, I also can't believe people will still put their money into the lending platform after BCC. But people and their money ya know? People will still do it and take the risk for that passive income.

I also agree it is better for people to buy a good Proof of Stake (POS) or a coin with masternodes (https://masternodes.online/) and keep the coins in your own wallet in your own control. Also these coins wont have the risk of the lending platform stopping and the coin tanking, POS and masternodes are a system where you are mining (kinda) and are paid from the blockchain itself.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
please add in cryptopya and binunce
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
potential coin, back $10 or $20 more ..
Activity: 73
Devs re-designed main website

LCT team working on-

Blockchain developers:
- Internal exchange
- Brand new deposit / withdraw system (Transactions in less than 2 minutes!)
- Internal ticket system
- Serperate ether wallet
- 5 Days average API

Website developers:
- New website (released 26.01.2018)
- Profit calculator
- 5 Days average API

Community managers:
- Updating social media
- Solving problems
- Preparing for the massive marketing campaign (will start after the launch of the internal exchange)
Activity: 38
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Lend is going down like their family bitconnect .....scammmmmmmmmmm.
Activity: 4
LEND CONNECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTT..!!!! THEY ARE OFFERING 155% PER MONTH AND 1860% ANNUALLY. IF THEY CAN MAKE THAT MUCH THEY CAN TAKE LOAN FROM BANKS @ 12% OR LOWER ANNUALLY AND THEIR PROFIT WILL BE 1848%..BUT IN REALITY THEY HAVE 500K COINS AND TOTAL ARE 3.5 MILLION IN SUPPLY WHEN PRICE WILL GO UP THEY WILL DUMP AND RUN .!!!
  we have a strong community i think you are crying because you miss the train haha we will see in some month... cry like all people how have miss the bit coin train or the bcc train or ether train or ripple train or.......................

you are comparing apple with orange. lending platform can be shutdown any time but bitcoin , ether and ripple is not going anywhere ... but you are right. risk and reward are best friends.. they always live together.
I think that those who talk about scam do it only because of envy.

I think that you are a motherfucker paid shill of lendconnect scammers and immoral beggar that will promote any ponzi or other scam that is paying out.

I think you should wash your mouth before you speak. Education is before anything else.
Every one is free to express its own opinion within the limits of respect. I do not think I was disrespectful to anyone.
Your attitude and the way you respond does nothing else that reinforce my thinking.
You and those like you who can not do anything than insult, are only envious and frustrated!
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I think that those who talk about scam do it only because of envy.

I think that you are a motherfucker paid shill of lendconnect scammers and immoral beggar that will promote any ponzi or other scam that is paying out.
I think that those who talk about scam do it only because of envy. I think they have had large losses in other projects and wants the same thing to happen to others.
Move $10 > $25 > $32 > $48 > $65
Pages:
Jump to: