Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 20. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
There are so many popular fiat and crypto exchange website they also doing same thing.I am just visit your website there I could not find anything new.So why will people invest in your project.
transaction fees 3% LOL

vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist.
So many of information are not provided.

We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website". If you want to contribute in EUR, trnsaction fee is 3%, but that is targeted for customers who don't have cryptocurrencies yet. So this is the way we connect two worlds.

"vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist." Mybe we don't know them, please provide me some links, thank you.
We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website"
then how hell our EUR will be crypto and charge 3% fees for this service. Is not exchange? Do you guys really know what the hell you will doing?

what does you mean " receive,transfer grow and manage your money.
how we will grow our money if you guys charge fees.
Do you have SEC regulations?

Dont skip my questions answer please...

Looks like you are mixing thing up. For PREICO and ICO we partnered with Bitins, and they are converting EUR to ETH and BTC. Yes and they charge 3% for that to happen. You can buy your own ETH or BTC and skip that 3% charge. Yes there is a world who is not aware of crypto yet, they don't have wallets, exchanges, etc, but they want to go in our project. This is the service for them not for you.

We have bussines in Europe so SEC is not in our concern.

So what does  "receive, transfer grow and manage your money" means?
- Receive - you will be able to use ore app to receive money (eg sallary) and cryptocurrencies.
- Transfer - you will be able to transfer fiat or crypto or combination to another account or for payment purposes.
- Grow - you will be able to use ur grow products, like arbitrage to row your funds while having them in account
- Manage - one example would be to you could have your portfolio under management expert, or you could manage your income and expenses with budgeting app

Activity: 821
Merit: 501
There are so many popular fiat and crypto exchange website they also doing same thing.I am just visit your website there I could not find anything new.So why will people invest in your project.
transaction fees 3% LOL

We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website". If you want to contribute in EUR, trnsaction fee is 3%, but that is targeted for customers who don't have cryptocurrencies yet. So this is the way we connect two worlds.

"vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist." Mybe we don't know them, please provide me some links, thank you.
We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website"
then how hell our EUR will be crypto and charge 3% fees for this service. Is not exchange? Do you guys really know what the hell you will doing?

what does you mean " receive,transfer grow and manage your money.
how we will grow our money if you guys charge fees.
Do you have SEC regulations?

Dont skip my questions answer please...
Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?

Main goal of MR is connecting fiat and crypto worlds, so when you accept more currencies, you cant go with smart contract for contributions.
Oh but i found it misleading when i went for contributing it showed only people with code can invest if i was a investor i would simply not invest. Your pre sale will end but for ico what you can do is after someone clicks on contribute give them the option to select eth , btc or fiat if they click on eth simply show the smart contract address or if they click on any other ask for the email.

Yes in preico you can invest with code, but you get additional bonus for that. That's what preico is intended for. In ICO no code will be mandatory.
transaction fees 3% LOL

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?

Main goal of MR is connecting fiat and crypto worlds, so when you accept more currencies, you cant go with smart contract for contributions.
Oh but i found it misleading when i went for contributing it showed only people with code can invest if i was a investor i would simply not invest. Your pre sale will end but for ico what you can do is after someone clicks on contribute give them the option to select eth , btc or fiat if they click on eth simply show the smart contract address or if they click on any other ask for the email.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
transaction fees 3% LOL

Devs, What is your difference than your competition? Why are you a better choice?
I would like to hear from you in few words. Also, who is your direct competition?

Actually there is no direct competition. We have more complex product because it's platform with many different products and when combined they will make one big tool for users and financial advisers. But from client side, people will see this more like mobile bank and portfolio/budget management app. So we did some comparison with mobile payment system, mobile bank and our platform. On page 32 of investor deck is some comparison https://moneyrebel.io/InvestorsDeck_MR_Platform_latest.pdf.

We made also comparison between Bankera, Monaco, Polybius,... I will post that later.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The MR Platform for banking and financial services, with innovative features like the MR Adviser, will gradually evolve into the Smart MR Mobile Bank. The MR Robo Adviser and the MR Virtual Assistant will come on top of Money Rebel's suite of services and will enable you to receive, transfer and manage your money with a single app using just your smartphone.

Become a Money Rebel, contribute to the project to make it happen! #ICO opening soon, #PREICO now! Visit --> http://presale.moneyrebel.io

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228673_1782254662071570_3788954584171960177_n.png?oh=b0f5e2231198eb04e44dee48f2e5af9d&oe=5A819BAC
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Devs, What is your difference than your competition? Why are you a better choice?
I would like to hear from you in few words. Also, who is your direct competition?
I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.

You are right Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.
Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This platform I think is very good prospect for the future, because it is easy to use for all kinds of financial transactions.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Hi,

We accept both BTC and ETH and direct wire through our partner bitins;

-  for ETH we have a smart contract for multisig wallet but deposit address is always the same.
- for BTC each deposit address is unique for each user.

The form also allows us to collect email and link it with your sending addresss - in ICO phase you'll recieve login to dashboard on it.

Hope i answered your question Smiley If you'll have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Another "get money thorugh ICO and get out" project, how easy it is these days to get some milions based on idea. Talk about idea, nothing new, doesnt really need to be tokenized. Please people, take this types of offers with a grain of salt. It's remarkable what human greed is capable of.
Why would they offer tokens for a fully functional product with a very low price? you see every company with a product are marketing privately because no one do what you expect. what you are describing is sort of like asking microsoft to share their profit by selling tokens in an ICO, Bill Gates could do an ICO before the company succeeded. If Rebel team had a product they would have advertised it for sale.
All of the ICO's are ideas, they ask for money from investors to develop the ideas and materialize them IRL, you are taking a risk when you invest in any ICO, everyone knows that noob Cheesy Cheesy

You can buy a Microsoft shares on market, even if they already fully functional. It is smart step forward if company want to improve yourself business. ICO give a chance for "small" company to growing up. You don't need to thinking - someone will get free money there.
Pages:
Jump to: