Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 21. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We at MoneyRebel believe the rise of FinTech companies, the amazing speed of digitalization and automatization has incentivized financial institutions to adapt to the ever growing demands of the modern user - but only few will succeed. Those who will offer all the financial services in one place will be successful! Banking, investing and asset management in one place.

Money Rebel, the smart mobile bank, will offer just that. The user will have everything in one place — a mobile bank, complete personal financial overview, 24/7 virtual assistant availability (with AI!), access to top financial advisers, links to crypto currency world and new investment opportunities, such as the crypto arbitrage.

A new Medium post by Ana Vezovišek, co-founder and banking expert

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-a-mobile-banking-revolution-4c4be019afab
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Another "get money thorugh ICO and get out" project, how easy it is these days to get some milions based on idea. Talk about idea, nothing new, doesnt really need to be tokenized. Please people, take this types of offers with a grain of salt. It's remarkable what human greed is capable of.
Why would they offer tokens for a fully functional product with a very low price? you see every company with a product are marketing privately because no one do what you expect. what you are describing is sort of like asking microsoft to share their profit by selling tokens in an ICO, Bill Gates could do an ICO before the company succeeded. If Rebel team had a product they would have advertised it for sale.
All of the ICO's are ideas, they ask for money from investors to develop the ideas and materialize them IRL, you are taking a risk when you invest in any ICO, everyone knows that noob Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
A very good Project.
I hope That this will be Known through out the World.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Another "get money thorugh ICO and get out" project, how easy it is these days to get some milions based on idea. Talk about idea, nothing new, doesnt really need to be tokenized. Please people, take this types of offers with a grain of salt. It's remarkable what human greed is capable of.

It is hard to see this kind of answer, but seeing you have just registered (Activity: 1) to give this negative tought I can understand.

Of course this is real project, with real people, with real products and many years of experience each team member has on his own field. I'm trully confident that seeing our website and whitepaper will clear this very fast.
Activity: 66
Money Rebel is set to help people understand the crypto currency world in a safe and easy way!” says Jaka Kladnik, Digital Marketing Expert and member of the MR team!

https://scontent.flju1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22196335_1780435322253504_7921879971281527296_n.jpg?oh=fd91679f73622f3374de763ea8c4c9f5&oe=5A7EB972
It is official - we have partnered with Quantum Project!

Money Rebel is set to provide users and partners with a fast and efficient banking and financial services platform, both for fiat and crypto currency worlds. Therefore, fast order flow and market liquidity are of the utmost importance — to provide the users with as quick as possible buy/sell pairs, when they set to invest in crypto assets.

That is why we partnered with Quantum Project, founded by Damjan Merljak, co-founder of the renowned cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp, and by Nejc Bukovec, who is Head of Business Development.

Read more in this Medium post -->  https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-partners-with-quantum-project-for-quicker-buy-sell-pairs-and-rapid-liquidity-4a065b49a09b

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*yYHnQj28Q6Kp8XKjEfnOeQ.jpeg
Activity: 138
So here we go with our listings, icobench 4.6 of 5

https://icobench.com/ico/money-rebel
PREICO is open NOW!

This is how you can participate and receive the 15% preico bonus.

Please note, the preico is limited to 8 mio EUR, of that 4 mio EUR fiat money, and 4 mio eur cryptocurrency.

Here are the details:

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/the-big-mystery-unveiled-how-to-contribute-to-the-money-rebel-pre-ico-and-receive-a-15-bonus-abf6b61b8efe

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Telegram chat group: t.me/moneyrebel

Best!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*Dw5A6b1fRW-beBZxSjGhnA.jpeg
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If in fact the Dev can actually do as intended.
This could become a very nice platform for many .
Good luck and I will be watching this!
“There is a big gap between the traditional banking sector and what is becoming more and more the norm, which is cryptocurrencies,” says Julien Coustaury, an investor and founding partner at Fil Rouge Capital.

Project Money Rebel is going to fill that gap!

PREICO contributions to the project as of today, 12:00 CET!

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
What is the minimum contribution in the PRESALE and will your services be for worldwide clients or are you just targeting us in Europe as a customer base first? So 25% of the net profits will be used annually for token buy backs so that keeps this clear of being a security correct? You will be a utility token instead if I read things clearly.  Smiley
Yes utility token is the correct assessment.

To explain how the value will be created -  The currency will become the payment currency of choice for services on our platform in the lon run. But before we get there we wanted to
minimize risk for our investors by including using proven kripto arbitrage strategy in our kriptel.de arbitrage fund that ensures regular profit  payouts (dividends) right from the first day. - in form of buybacks - So token has value right from the start no need to wait to finish development. And as we put online more products more profit will be payed out in such way - first yearly later we want to do it monthly.

As we reach a mobile banking app launch date - an exchange will be integrated in the app - so if you want to purchase some service on our platform (added functionalities, advisors, etc..)  with eur or bitcoins for example - they will be converted in to MRP tokens first and then sent.. this will create a steady demand on the tokens and therefore making them more valuable in the long run. So regular demand - and regular buybacks with burns from us should create good conditions for investors and those who will accept MRP as payment currency.

Regarding minimum contribution is up to you to decide we don't draw lines here - everyone is welcome. Smiley But Keep in mind 15% bonus will not last forever.

New markets? for now our target market in first years is definitely Europe as legislation is good to us and there is good market share to be seized. Also having licenses in one eu country allows you to operate in all eu countries.

Let me know if you'll have any further questions.

Regards,

Very concise and clear information, thanks! I came here from krip.to just now and I'll be having a read through the white paper.

That's great to hear also welcome!  Looking forward to get feedback and i must say I expect some real questions asked aswell Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What is the minimum contribution in the PRESALE and will your services be for worldwide clients or are you just targeting us in Europe as a customer base first? So 25% of the net profits will be used annually for token buy backs so that keeps this clear of being a security correct? You will be a utility token instead if I read things clearly.  Smiley

To explain how the value will be created -  The currency will become the payment currency of choice for services on our platform in the lon run. But before we get there we wanted to
minimize risk for our investors by including using proven kripto arbitrage strategy in our kriptel.de arbitrage fund that ensures regular profit  payouts (dividends) right from the first day. - in form of buybacks - So token has value right from the start no need to wait to finish development. And as we put online more products more profit will be payed out in such way - first yearly later we want to do it monthly.

As we reach a mobile banking app launch date - an exchange will be integrated in the app - so if you want to purchase some service on our platform (added functionalities, advisors, etc..)  with eur or bitcoins for example - they will be converted in to MRP tokens first and then sent.. this will create a steady demand on the tokens and therefore making them more valuable in the long run. So regular demand - and regular buybacks with burns from us should create good conditions for investors and those who will accept MRP as payment currency.

Regarding minimum contribution is up to you to decide we don't draw lines here - everyone is welcome. Smiley But Keep in mind 15% bonus will not last forever.

New markets? for now our target market in first years is definitely Europe as legislation is good to us and there is good market share to be seized. Also having licenses in one eu country allows you to operate in all eu countries.

Regards,

Very concise and clear information, thanks! I came here from krip.to just now and I'll be having a read through the white paper.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What is the minimum contribution in the PRESALE and will your services be for worldwide clients or are you just targeting us in Europe as a customer base first? So 25% of the net profits will be used annually for token buy backs so that keeps this clear of being a security correct? You will be a utility token instead if I read things clearly.  Smiley
Did you know that we've entered in a special partnership with bitins the leading btc atm and voucher provider in europe. https://www.bitins.net/. We provide fully automated contribution for traditional money clients. You just wire the money and bitins automatically exchanges the funds 50%50 btc and eth and sends it to our wallets - the fee is one of the smallest for such service 3%!

Of course crypto world doesn't have to pay any deposit or exchange fees as you can do direct deposit with  ETH and BTC.

MoneyRebel is about two different worlds coming together with one reason - we want to be the link between traditional financial and the new crypto world by providing very simple services for users on both ends - allowing anyone to enter crypto world and use it and allow any crypto user use crypto in traditional fiat environment with very little or none friction. We believe that we can boost the adoption and usage of crypto currencies and other blockchain services by providing a single mobile app that will rebel against current situtation of services being focused only crypto or traditional.. and that's why we call our project  Money Rebel Platform Smiley

We're currently counting down till official public global PREICO launch next week - where early investors will be able to get 15% bonus on deposits. If you wan't to participate early then you should add yourself on our whitelist as pre-ico phase won't be open for grabs -- you'll need special invite code and there are limited tokens available at 15% bonus. You can add yourself to whitelist here: http://moneyrebel.io/whitelist.html . Or message me and I might push few bitcointalkers that share our vision on the list Wink

Also check out the sneak peak of our PREICO site waiting to be opened to the world on 3rd of October!

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Rebel vehicle spotted on the road.

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 1
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this is great for personal financial development, there will be apps that will help remodel and improve the financial data, this is very good, I am very interested in the promotion program of this project, there may be bounty that I can follow
Pages:
Jump to: