Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 6. (Read 20603 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Vibeo project concepts, routes are correct, technical strength is relatively good, it is worth investors to look forward to further

Thank you, wangxiaoyan600 ! We're going strong and according to our roadmap, so we will not disappoint! Our project is one of a kind, so we expect a lot of investors to have interest!
copper member
Very cool app! Everything is beautiful, laconic and tasteful! beautiful design and wide functionality makes your application unique !! Wink
You forgot about the most important thing. The coolest thing is that the application uses the ability to work with crypto currency. This is a modern and unique solution. Just step into the future in terms of communication!

Very true, stalin2517! This is the game changer feature that our app has! Thank you for pointing that out!
copper member
Very cool app! Everything is beautiful, laconic and tasteful! beautiful design and wide functionality makes your application unique !! Wink

Thank you Kpss_pro, I appreciate your great feedback! Wait to see v4 - it's mind blowing  Cool
copper member
Would this crypto currency still use internet to function? So what's the point of this while it's just doing what existing chat applications already do apart from decentralisation? Or is there other advantages?

Hey Somz1, while decentralization is in the core of the project, saying that this is the most important feature is just generalizing the whole project! Please check out our whitepaper (https://vibeo.io/files/vibeowhitepaper.pdf) for more information on all the features that v4 of the Vibeo app will have!
copper member
At last someone has engaged in such project. Cross the functions of the messenger and the functionality of the blocking technology, it's brilliant. Having tried your application, I was satisfied, a simple and intuitive interface and an amazing interactive map, did not leave me indifferent)

Thank you very much, armchair-84! It's great to hear, that you enjoyed using our app. Consider this-this is v3.1 and has just a few of the many features that'll be in v4. So stay tuned for the launch of v4!  Wink
copper member
adding bitcoin wallet function with in the messaging app would be great! Wink

Thank you for your opinion! We'll integrate Edge secure wallet and support, not just Vibeo coin and ETH.
copper member
The idea is good, but you have a lot of competitors in this field. I hope you will be the best! Good luck to you!
 Wink

Thank you! And about the competition - I know for a fact that there is no other app in development like ours, so for now we pioneer in this field  Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
In general, the idea is not bad. But you have serious problems with the technical part. Downloading the application, I can not use it normally ... The application is very slow and lags. If you do not fix it, using it will be impossible
The application is working fine! Sometimes there are comments on the work, but in general everything works smoothly and quickly! If you are experiencing such problems, then I think it's in your device. Check it!
Activity: 207
In general, the idea is not bad. But you have serious problems with the technical part. Downloading the application, I can not use it normally ... The application is very slow and lags. If you do not fix it, using it will be impossible
Activity: 266
Please enter some languages ​​for the application. Many people find it convenient to use the application in their native language, but you only have English in the language selection box!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Vibeo project concepts, routes are correct, technical strength is relatively good, it is worth investors to look forward to further
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
You forgot about the most important thing. The coolest thing is that the application uses the ability to work with crypto currency. This is a modern and unique solution. Just step into the future in terms of communication!
Activity: 256
At last someone has engaged in such project. Cross the functions of the messenger and the functionality of the blocking technology, it's brilliant. Having tried your application, I was satisfied, a simple and intuitive interface and an amazing interactive map, did not leave me indifferent)
Activity: 217
In China, WeChat pay is used by over 90% of WeChat users to make offline purchases in Chinese cities. The WeChat App has been developed to be highly integrated into the day-to-day living of Chinese people.
Activity: 249
Tell me please, whether you are planning a weekly or monthly video in which you will be told about the results of the work?Something like weekly roundup)At the same time, subscribers on Youtube will grow) And investors will clearly see that the work is underway)
Hello team. I really liked the design of your site, it looks just great. Say me please, except ETH and bitcoin wallets, will there be more crypto wallets??
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Would this crypto currency still use internet to function? So what's the point of this while it's just doing what existing chat applications already do apart from decentralisation? Or is there other advantages?
Activity: 254
For the multi-asset management did you develop your own wallet or are you using a wallet from another provider? Huh
Activity: 90

Where is your team based? where are you from? Are there any problems with the territorial registration of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: