Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 8. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Just downloaded the application Vibeo on iPhone, and was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful and simple interface. Indeed, I have never seen such functions as VIBEO has. I am sure that TSE will pass successfully, since there is already a working and almost finished product. In the ICO market, this does not happen so often
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Love the idea of a secure wallet integrated with chat. Very interesting project with a strong team in place.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))
copper member
Activity: 112

Stox to boost Vibeo’s Token Sale with launch of sponsored predictions

Stox has partnered with blockchain-based instant messaging app Vibeo in support of their upcoming Token Sale. Stox will allow platform users to make predictions on the Vibeo Token Sale, comprising of a 700,000 VBEO prize pool.

Vibeo is a social media instant messaging app that includes added features of conference video calls, offline messages, a timeline blog and an interactive map that shows nearby friends and shops. With an authentic integrated crypto wallet, Vibeo users can send and receive funds to friends and make payments to nearby merchants. During its Token Sale, beginning on 17th September 2018, 450m VBEO tokens (priced at 1 VBEO = 0.0001ETH) will be up for grabs, with a hard cap of 40,000ETH.

Stox is a decentralised Ethereum-based prediction markets platform, where people can bet on anything from sports and politics to tech events and ICOs. Niv Abramovich, Stox CMO, welcomed Vibeo to its extensive list of ICO predictions:

We’re proud to offer predictions on the Vibeo Token Sale and excited to see how the app will develop following its Token Sale. Its proprietary technologies, industry know-how and experienced team has all the ingredients to change the social media landscape.

Eric Dechaux, Vibeo founder and CEO, commented:

It’s great to have Stox partner with us during a pivotal stage as we head towards our Token Sale. Stox’s attractive prize pool means that it is the perfect partner to help promote our sale globally. We’re hoping to gain maximum traction during the sale that will enable us to further develop technologies for our instant-messaging app capabilities.

The Vibeo platform is readily-available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Vibeo has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on ICO Bench. For more information about its Token Sale, visit https://vibeo.io/

copper member
Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

Yes I agree decentralization is our main target and with our architecture in place for the next version (v4 - please check our whitepaper), we will be able to offer a social/im app 100% blockchain based which is from what I am aware of THE ONLY ONE  Cheesy

copper member
I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Reaching HardCap is very hard recently... We shall see, we have a very good project here, an existing product that potential investors can test by themselves so we believe we could make it.

that's for sure. Especially when you have a hard cap it's 40 000 ETH. It is unreal a lot. I doubt that you will be able to collect, at least half of the maximum.

40,000 ETH is not much today with the ETH price being at 350$, 14MM USD to develop and grow a top social/im app is not that much, but we have a strong marketing plan and a fantastic development team as you may have seen if you are using Vibeo v3.1  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Reaching HardCap is very hard recently... We shall see, we have a very good project here, an existing product that potential investors can test by themselves so we believe we could make it.

that's for sure. Especially when you have a hard cap it's 40 000 ETH. It is unreal a lot. I doubt that you will be able to collect, at least half of the maximum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.
Activity: 126
copper member
Reminder for those using the app, we have made a dedicated ZenDesk support page if you need assistance with Vibeo!

https://vibeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001644532-How-to
copper member

why the team is not sure to reach hardcap? the team should be more optimistic for the success of this project, with the existence of the product of this project I think it will be easier to find investors because they can assess directly whether or not worthy of this project to follow.

Hi Yudi, we are confident! but we also are realistic and the market is hard right now, however for nice project such as Vibeo we believe we should be able to reach hardcap or come very close.  Smiley
Activity: 224
The principled approach taken by Mшиyщ team is a unique transparent one which will affect the sales of token in a positive way.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

why the team is not sure to reach hardcap? the team should be more optimistic for the success of this project, with the existence of the product of this project I think it will be easier to find investors because they can assess directly whether or not worthy of this project to follow.
copper member

Here is how we will build the Vibeo v4 - 100% decentralized blockchain based

More information on:

https://vibeo.com
https://vibeo.io
copper member
Vibeo ICO with LATOKEN!

Vibeo partnered with LATOKEN! You will be able to get Vibeo Token (VBEO) on LATOKEN during the Token Sale!

Register now:
 http://bit.ly/2A7HnFC

Check out our guide on how to do KYC on LATOKEN:
https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-13444ebeb204

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:
● 90+ crypto pairs available for trading
● More than 70,000 active traders
● Low trading and withdrawal fees
● New trading pairs added every week

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
copper member
Stay tuned for a major announcement on Friday!!!
copper member
An excellent idea of the project, this project will greatly reduce the time spent on obtaining information and thereby increase the effectiveness.

indeed
copper member
What added advantage does this app with the already existing messaging app? Does it really require a blockchain? And do you intend to complete with giants like WhatsApp, telegram etc?

Hi Mbally!

Vibeo will be the first REAL decentralized Social and Messaging app in the market. Our v4 will use a decentralized blockchain DB to store users information and a decentralized blockchain mapping system for the Vibeo map (Gotaki system).

Vibeo makes it easier for people to stay connected by providing services to friends, family, businesses, and customers. More than just a messenger service, Vibeo is an all-inclusive messaging ecosphere that integrates online shopping, social media, and messaging into one, easy-to-use app.

And yes we will compete with the major giants such as WeChat and WhatsApp, we are offering something different and new so we should be able to grab a big chunk of their market, we target 250MM user in the coming 5 years for the Vibeo community!
Pages:
Jump to: