Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 7. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Can you please tell me if you had experience in creating and managing other ICO? Is there any experience with your team in such things? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
What currency can I use inside your system? Users have the right to make transactions in any crypto currency or just your coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
adding bitcoin wallet function with in the messaging app would be great! Wink
Activity: 180
The idea is good, but you have a lot of competitors in this field. I hope you will be the best! Good luck to you!
 Wink
copper member
Activity: 112
Tell me what you need to download your application. If so, what is the minimum amount of tokens to be purchased for registration?
You just download the app from Google Play or Apple Store. After you install it on your device you can create yourself a FREE account.
copper member
Hello. Tell me at the moment in your application only messenger functions are available Huh Or while it's just a demo ??
The functions showcased on our website and in the whitepaper, that you don't see on the current version of the app (v3.1), will be presented in v4 of the app. The current release is not a demo - it shows the basic functions and design of the app. v4 will blow your mind  Wink
Activity: 209
Hello. Tell me at the moment in your application only messenger functions are available Huh Or while it's just a demo ??
copper member
I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))

We're implementing blockchain in an IM/social app, in an interactive map and a payment system! None of the those is new or radical, but combining them and giving you a ton of features - now that's new!
So thank you for your wished and we do believe that the hard cap won't be hard to reach.
copper member
I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.

Hey sahabond, thank you! The whole idea is to implement the blockchain in an IM app, so your data is secure and your privacy - safe. We're expecting that a lot of investors will be interested, too.
And we do have a few bounties running right now - go to bounty0x.io and search for Vibeo. There are a total of six bounties, so there's something for everyone Smiley
copper member
copper member
Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

It's one of the top features of the app, yes. And even if you're right about the other messengers introducing the payment functionality, they will miss the security of decentralized architecture! So we are definitely ahead of the competition.
Activity: 217
Tell me what you need to download your application. If so, what is the minimum amount of tokens to be purchased for registration?
Activity: 256
In our time in any sphere connected with money, there are a lot of scammers. People do not trust little-known resources and do not invest money there because of scammers. How are you going to secure transactions inside your application if you intend to use electronic wallets? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 199
A good project. It's really something new and unusual. Only I do not understand how I can protect data about my geo position, as I understand it is becoming available to users Undecided
Activity: 230
In general, not a bad project. I have heard of you. But after reading and analyzing all the information, I do not really understand how it differs from other messengers
It is not just a messenger. You can exchange to translate and distribute your crypto funds right in the application, not to mention the huge opportunities in the sphere of communication
Activity: 252
In general, not a bad project. I have heard of you. But after reading and analyzing all the information, I do not really understand how it differs from other messengers
Activity: 294
I understand correctly that the VIBEO platform will give the opportunity to send crypto  to your contacts Huh Then I would like to know whether there will be an opportunity to send for example ETH at once or it will be necessary to convert to VIBEO a token Huh There really are many functions, and if all of them are implemented properly, it will be a bomb !! I really liked the idea with the interactive map.
Judging by the white paper, you do not need to convert anything. It will be possible to send ETH and bitcoin directly. You have a fairly large team, I like it, it is very important for such a project
Activity: 263
The road map says that you plan to list on 2 exchanges, you can already say specifically what exchanges it will be ??. You have a fairly tight schedule for the project. I hope everything will be done on time. I'm thinking about investing in this project)
Activity: 322
Like a social messenger app, you really have a lot of competitors, but none of them has so many functions on their platform. The main feature of yours is the usage advantages of the  blockchain platform, and such messengers as telegrams and whatsup  are very far from that, and it is unlikely that you will be able to attract their audience to your application, but it seems to me you do not need it at all. Your audience is a blockchain community, and they will definitely like this platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I understand correctly that the VIBEO platform will give the opportunity to send crypto  to your contacts Huh Then I would like to know whether there will be an opportunity to send for example ETH at once or it will be necessary to convert to VIBEO a token Huh There really are many functions, and if all of them are implemented properly, it will be a bomb !! I really liked the idea with the interactive map.
Pages:
Jump to: