Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 5. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

Yes I agree decentralization is our main target and with our architecture in place for the next version (v4 - please check our whitepaper), we will be able to offer a social/im app 100% blockchain based which is from what I am aware of THE ONLY ONE  Cheesy

And will it be fully scalable if you assume mass adoptions in the tens of millions of users? WhatsApp has an incredible amount of data being sent every single day.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
are the apps ready to be downloaded on iOS?
Activity: 27
I like the way you approach the community management)) in the group in the telegram and here at the forum you try to answer all the questions, this should be the standard for all projects, but unfortunately it is not so...
Activity: 45
I really like this project, the Vibeo team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Greetings team, realy interesting project, fresh idea with interactive map. Tell me please your token would be an utility or security token Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Do you plan to upgrade the application? is not the final version of it? you should have worked on the technical part
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Do you plan to held a bounty compaign Huh Or maybe it has already started, in this case, send  the link to the topic please)
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Do you have any road show program? Huh
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think cryptocurrency is very suitable for simple coin exchange.
Remittance is fast, remittance fee is also cheap.
Will privacy of chat be preserved?
I think privacy is very important in individual chat.
P3
Activity: 266
Does the development of your project depend on the course of the Crypto-currency?
Activity: 202
You say that you have a very experienced team. Can you give examples of your ICO work?
Activity: 209
I do not really understand in what cases your token will be used. Operations with crypto can be done without converting it into your token correctly ?? It's a utility token, for what operations will it be used?
Activity: 28
I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))
I agree with you but not completely, there is still something new here, take a look at at least an interactive map.
I really like how the team will distribute funds for development. Of course there are a lot of directions, and there is a lot of work to be done, but it will pay off. And there is already a preliminary list of merchants with whom you will work?
Activity: 189
Hello VIBEO are you planning a bounty campaign. I think for such a project it is a necessary tool for increasing attractiveness. But maybe it already running, and i just cant find it
Activity: 197
The interface of this app is lovely)I like very much a interactive map. Project is hard for realisation but it denitely worth it!!Good luck to VIBEO team.
Activity: 209
You just have grandiose plans, I would say, if all that has been planned will be realized, a huge number of people will use this platform. The community of the crypto-currency market is huge, but I have not seen any analogues of such an application so far.
I agree with you, but such plans require tremendous work, too many directions to work on, it may be that the project simply can not sustain his ambitions and fall apart, but i will hope that this does not happen, I would really like to use such an application .
P.S. Interactive map is awesome
Activity: 28
You just have grandiose plans, I would say, if all that has been planned will be realized, a huge number of people will use this platform. The community of the crypto-currency market is huge, but I have not seen any analogues of such an application so far.
Activity: 263
When do you plan to add crypto wallets? If all the plans that you have set for yourself will be fulfilled, there will be a lot of people using this platform. So many functions as in Vibeo, I have not seen anywhere else. Good luck to your team !!)
copper member
Activity: 112
In general, the idea is not bad. But you have serious problems with the technical part. Downloading the application, I can not use it normally ... The application is very slow and lags. If you do not fix it, using it will be impossible
The application is working fine! Sometimes there are comments on the work, but in general everything works smoothly and quickly! If you are experiencing such problems, then I think it's in your device. Check it!

Thank you for confirming, lina.potushanskaya.84! As I already mentioned, not only the Vibeo team has the app installed - there are a lot of users already, and that's given that the app still has only a few of the features listed in our whitepaper  Grin
copper member
Activity: 112
In general, the idea is not bad. But you have serious problems with the technical part. Downloading the application, I can not use it normally ... The application is very slow and lags. If you do not fix it, using it will be impossible

Hey boris0148 , our whole team is using the app, not to mention the few hundred more users, who downloaded the app for Android and iOS. We haven't had any serious complaints since we released the current version (3.1). It's a fact that we are still working on the app, but it's definitely not slow or lagging. Can you specify what problems you have exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: