Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain - page 4. (Read 20603 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello team, impressive app Vibeo!!) Please tell me, what about the road map after 2018 Huh
Activity: 322
It's nice to see that the topic is actively being maintained by the team members, you try to answer all the questions, it's a very correct approach to the management team) Installed your application and I could not make the call, it's just for me or the calls are not yet available Huh

The voice call and the video call features are both available and working fine... please contact Ivo on our Telegram channel and PM him to see how we could help you.
Well, I'll do it) Tell me, is the interactive map already available? Or is it again just not working for me?)
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It's nice to see that the topic is actively being maintained by the team members, you try to answer all the questions, it's a very correct approach to the management team) Installed your application and I could not make the call, it's just for me or the calls are not yet available Huh

The voice call and the video call features are both available and working fine... please contact Ivo on our Telegram channel and PM him to see how we could help you.
Activity: 322
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Do you have any road show program? Huh

Yeah Martin_Iden, we do have a roadmap - head over to vibeo.io and check it out! I also urge you to check out our whitepaper too  Wink
Yeah, you have a pretty busy schedule, there's a lot of work, in different directions, if everything is implemented properly, the success of the platform is assured)
copper member
Do you have any road show program? Huh

Yeah Martin_Iden, we do have a roadmap - head over to vibeo.io and check it out! I also urge you to check out our whitepaper too  Wink
copper member
I think cryptocurrency is very suitable for simple coin exchange.
Remittance is fast, remittance fee is also cheap.
Will privacy of chat be preserved?
I think privacy is very important in individual chat.

Hey Ken-san, I completely agree with you, therefore the app is powered by blockchain Smiley
And about chat privacy - users chat privacy is guaranteed!
copper member
Hello VIBEO are you planning a bounty campaign. I think for such a project it is a necessary tool for increasing attractiveness. But maybe it already running, and i just cant find it

Yes, sabina.gnusareva, in fact, we do have running bounty campaigns - head to stox.com and bounty0x.io and check them out!
copper member
The interface of this app is lovely)I like very much a interactive map. Project is hard for realisation but it denitely worth it!!Good luck to VIBEO team.

Thank you, lina.potushanskaya.84! The interactive map is truly an amazing feature! The interface itself will be updated as the new versions of the app are released, so it'll just get better  Wink
copper member
You just have grandiose plans, I would say, if all that has been planned will be realized, a huge number of people will use this platform. The community of the crypto-currency market is huge, but I have not seen any analogues of such an application so far.

That's the main idea, shake707. Our app is one of a kind and we will make all the features a reality. Our team is really strong and determined!
copper member
When do you plan to add crypto wallets? If all the plans that you have set for yourself will be fulfilled, there will be a lot of people using this platform. So many functions as in Vibeo, I have not seen anywhere else. Good luck to your team !!)

Hey evgenij.burchak, the e-wallet (edge secure) will be added in v3.2!
Activity: 23
For some reason, I do not have the video link to your application. What is it connected with? Is this a technical problem? Or is there no video link in your application?
Activity: 34
We always need a social application based on a blockchain, a really good idea. how about your ICO? how about a soft cap and a hard cap ? How many tokens sold?
Activity: 36

Is there any compensation for downloading your application or for those who use it?
Activity: 230
Have a nice day ! tell me please, is your technology based on personal development or did you borrow it? Smiley
Oh God, how many functions: exchange, guides, safe trip, of course interactive map, wallet and many more, it's not talking about all the standard messenger features. It's very impressive, but are not you afraid to work in so many ways at once. For this there must be just a huge team, do you have it Huh
I will not say that the team is big, but it is not small either. I really liked the design of portraits on the site, it looks just super !!!)
Activity: 252
Oh God, how many functions: exchange, guides, safe trip, of course interactive map, wallet and many more, it's not talking about all the standard messenger features. It's very impressive, but are not you afraid to work in so many ways at once. For this there must be just a huge team, do you have it Huh
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Before users of any technological platform can interact or exchange any form of information, this will require an environment for this. I will closely monitor the development of the project, I wish the team good luck.
Activity: 197
Hello Vibeo, really strong project i think.Tell me, is this the final interface of your application or will it be modified? I think you need to add animations to make it look livelier)) And another question is when an interactive map will be available and in general what functions are available at the moment?
Well, I think it's definitely not the final version)) Animations are expensive, that's when the project will collect soft cap or even hard, then you can talk about it)) And with this idea and functional I think it's very likely ...)))
P3
Hello Vibeo, really strong project i think.Tell me, is this the final interface of your application or will it be modified? I think you need to add animations to make it look livelier)) And another question is when an interactive map will be available and in general what functions are available at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: