Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 53. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If all the holders would just pull their sell orders and set them at 20k (or higher) this would mean that INCNT will be bought from a minumum of 20k. But since a lot have decided to sell way too low, we've been slowly eating through those sells first before we reach 20k. From there on? My guess is 30-50k range.

NOTE: This is no trading advice. Make your own decisions. I've got a clear vision for my holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
We'll be buying Incent off the open market to distribute to investors. All things being equal, earlier investors should therefore get a better deal.
There has been a lot of talk about the 20k sats price we discussed in a blog last year. Bottom line, the market took a different opinion.
So there is a certainty for the price of 20k ?

If you are looking for certainty, you won't find it in crypto. Stick to death and taxes.
We'll be market buying, as explained.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
We'll be buying Incent off the open market to distribute to investors. All things being equal, earlier investors should therefore get a better deal.
There has been a lot of talk about the 20k sats price we discussed in a blog last year. Bottom line, the market took a different opinion.

There is no certainty. Incent will be bought on the market for the price it currently is, just like anyone buying Incent would do. Price will fluctuate accordingly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
legendary
My concern is marketing $1m is far from enough to educate merchant adoption and consumer awareness. I am also concerned about the lack of focus e.g., ICO platform, GoMobile, etc.

This is a very strange argument.
Everything we are doing is promoting the core product. The MobileGo crowdsale, which uses the ICO platform we developed for our own crowdsale, has already introduced a large new community to Incent and will introduce many more in the coming weeks. I know there are people from the GAME community who have learned about Incent and bought some as a result, which explains the price bump in the last couple of days.
This does not please you?

Cassius pardon me, I still don't see how mobileGO ICO is going to influence the price of Incent tokens, I can see the market is reacting to the specualtion but I believe their should a solid fundamental to back the claim. Is it not possible for Mobile team to have bought the tokens when the price was around 5ksat knowing before hand they need incent tokens during their ICO

No, it doesn't work like that. MobileGo team won't buy the tokens.
The model for the MobileGo crowdfund is exactly the same as our model for every other merchant. Businesses (in this case MobileGo) send us a % of the amount the customer has just sent them, and we use that to buy Incent off the open market and send it to the customer then and there. The buy pressure ought to happen in (give or take) real time, and in direct proportion to the amount of funding the crowdsale receives.

So basically, the more MobileGo gets from investors, the more Incent will be bought real time from the market and distributed to the investors. And MobileGo is just the first customer using the ICO platform that you guys have developed but more will probably follow putting more and more buy pressure on the market. This could get huge. I mean really huge. I like it Smiley

That's the one.
The Evil Masterplan (TM) involves creating a deflationary currency and subjecting it to external and increasing buy pressure from a series of merchants to see how it reacts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
On Slack we got message that EncryptoTel ICO will issue Incent too. 3% of the invested amount.
So there are two ICOs, beginning on 24th and 25th of April, issueing Incent and adding buy pressure.

Wow this is amazing and we are just starting yet. Remember guys Incent is only few months old. I am still holding mine as I can see a brighter and bigger future on this.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
On Slack we got message that EncryptoTel ICO will issue Incent too. 3% of the invested amount.
So there are two ICOs, beginning on 24th and 25th of April, issueing Incent and adding buy pressure.
legendary
My concern is marketing $1m is far from enough to educate merchant adoption and consumer awareness. I am also concerned about the lack of focus e.g., ICO platform, GoMobile, etc.

Everything we are doing is promoting the core product. The MobileGo crowdsale, which uses the ICO platform we developed for our own crowdsale, has already introduced a large new community to Incent and will introduce many more in the coming weeks. I know there are people from the GAME community who have learned about Incent and bought some as a result, which explains the price bump in the last couple of days.

Cassius pardon me, I still don't see how mobileGO ICO is going to influence the price of Incent tokens, I can see the market is reacting to the specualtion but I believe their should a solid fundamental to back the claim. Is it not possible for Mobile team to have bought the tokens when the price was around 5ksat knowing before hand they need incent tokens during their ICO

The model for the MobileGo crowdfund is exactly the same as our model for every other merchant. Businesses (in this case MobileGo) send us a % of the amount the customer has just sent them, and we use that to buy Incent off the open market and send it to the customer then and there. The buy pressure ought to happen in (give or take) real time, and in direct proportion to the amount of funding the crowdsale receives.

So basically, the more MobileGo gets from investors, the more Incent will be bought real time from the market and distributed to the investors. And MobileGo is just the first customer using the ICO platform that you guys have developed but more will probably follow putting more and more buy pressure on the market. This could get huge. I mean really huge. I like it Smiley
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A community member of ours made a nice little introductory video to Incent and MobileGo. Check it out on Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwTKIotIlk

And again, feel free to share > https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/854668291155132416

Amazing stuff! Keep it coming!
Activity: 924
A community member of ours made a nice little introductory video to Incent and MobileGo. Check it out on Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwTKIotIlk

And again, feel free to share > https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/854668291155132416
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Btw, feel free to spread the word about it. Every support is appreciated:

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/827200115123290112

every good work and support from supporters will be appreciated so do not be hesitated to come in front for this.
legendary
Keep up the good work guys Wink
legendary

legendary
Slow and steady guys. This is far better than pump and dump. Slow and steady rise, good development, increasing awareness. This will be interesting. Just have patience.

Team is doing a great job here. Thanks and good luck.
legendary

Are you also concerned with the first mainstream rewards company that they are servicing?  And the fact that they are taking on only one client at a time to make sure they  can provide that client everything they need?

Traditionally this is exactly how you do it. You don't take a new idea and try to implement it everywhere. You start in one city or niche and you create a pilot case, proving that it can work there. Once you get it right, you then expand outward. At that point, I am sure it would not be difficult for Rob and crew to find additional financing for expansion.
legendary

Are you also concerned with the first mainstream company that they are servicing?  And the fact that they are taking on only one client at a time to make sure they  can provide that client everything they need?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: