Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 52. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Slowly approaching 20k floor. Nice and steady. MobileGO ICO and other ICO's will put some buy pressure on the market. Really wondering how high we will go but I am hoping at least 50k.

In the week before starting MobileGO ICO already pushed up the price for both GAME and Incent a lot. I don't know if 50k is easily achievable but I am sure the price in the first days of the ICO will have a huge buy pressure and we can see at least 2X the actual price for Incent tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Slowly approaching 20k floor. Nice and steady. MobileGO ICO and other ICO's will put some buy pressure on the market. Really wondering how high we will go but I am hoping at least 50k.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Only 4 days left for the MobileGo ICO. Are you guys set for the moon?

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/Epimetheusz/status/855417615812087814
So, can you give me an information regarding the bonus by use game to buy mobile go share and is that true? I need your answer guys.

Is there an update from incent dev?

Do you mean the Incent bonus or the MobileGo bonus for buying with GAME?
I believe there's a 7% bonus on top of the early-bird bonus for GAME. There's a 0.5% Incent bonus for deposits - I'll need to confirm the arrangements for different currencies though.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

Please retweet:
So, can you give me an information regarding the bonus by use game to buy mobile go share and is that true? I need your answer guys.

Is there an update from incent dev?
legendary

Please retweet:

While you're at it, have a RT of this: https://twitter.com/peteratincent/status/855163621298454528
Our lead developer Peter demonstrates his talent by talking through the coming crowdsales while maneuvering his space hopper down to the harbour.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Please retweet:
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
For every $1 invested in MobileGo ICO how much Incent (in dollar terms) will be bought at market? Thanks

0.5%, so $0.005.

Thanks. That could add up to quite a bit

EncryptoTel's crowdsale will also begin on 24 April. This will also entail Incent being bought on a per-deposit basis.

I've been absent from this thread for about a month or so and just came back today. It appears that Incent's progress is moving as it should be. I also checked its price in Bittrex and I must say, Incent recovered pretty darn good in the past trading days. I'll be back-reading some pages here to be updated on what's happening in its development. On a side note, I'm still holding my Incent tokens.  Grin

As all wise investors are. Keep holding and you will get rewarded.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
For every $1 invested in MobileGo ICO how much Incent (in dollar terms) will be bought at market? Thanks

0.5%, so $0.005.

EncryptoTel's crowdsale will also begin on 24 April. This will also entail Incent being bought on a per-deposit basis.

I've been absent from this thread for about a month or so and just came back today. It appears that Incent's progress is moving as it should be. I also checked its price in Bittrex and I must say, Incent recovered pretty darn good in the past trading days. I'll be back-reading some pages here to be updated on what's happening in its development. On a side note, I'm still holding my Incent tokens.  Grin
legendary

0.5%, so $0.005.

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

0.5%, so $0.005.

legendary

0.5%, so $0.005.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Activity: 924
Is this correct, is there a minimum amount, is it necessary to transfer more than 1 INCENT?
Do I need a prefix?
Can I get my transfered Incent back and what to do?
What is the maximum time window for an INCENT transaction to Bittrex?

I read somewhere else, I think on Tidex, that the minimum amount required is 1 Incent.
Try sending 1.1 Incent to your Bittrex deposit address. I assume that your first deposit will be creditet too thereafter.

Thank you, sending 1.1 INCENT (without prefix) worked for me. Both deposits are shown now. But why is there no info regarding that on Bittrex Huh
I don't know, you'd have to ask them directly. Best is to pass them on your feedback.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?

If all the holders would just pull their sell orders and set them at 20k (or higher) this would mean that INCNT will be bought from a minumum of 20k. But since a lot have decided to sell way too low, we've been slowly eating through those sells first before we reach 20k. From there on? My guess is 30-50k range.

NOTE: This is no trading advice. Make your own decisions. I've got a clear vision for my holdings.
Shocked good vision for holding and i'm also holding
waiting rate 30-50k  Roll Eyes Wink
good INCNT  Cool
Activity: 294
Is this correct, is there a minimum amount, is it necessary to transfer more than 1 INCENT?
Do I need a prefix?

I read somewhere else, I think on Tidex, that the minimum amount required is 1 Incent.
Try sending 1.1 Incent to your Bittrex deposit address. I assume that your first deposit will be creditet too thereafter.

Thank you, sending 1.1 INCENT (without prefix) worked for me. Both deposits are shown now. But why is there no info regarding that on Bittrex Huh
legendary
Do I need a prefix?

It seems like this is just a Bittrex policy, and that when the total Incent in your Bittrex account is greater than 1 INCNT, you will be able to see it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Do I need a prefix?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Incnt is holding good with plenty of support which is on buying side without showing openly. This type of buying is typically whales work when they just keep scooping up silently on constant periods. Team also doing nice work till now and will keep doing on long term with the project.
Activity: 294
I have problems sending INCENT to my Bittrex account with the latest waves lite client. For test purpose I used a small amount less than 1 INCENT first. Deposit is not shown after a few days but the transaction can be seen using the explorer. I used the given deposit address without a prefix as shown by Bittrex. There were no restrictions mentioned compared to waves.

Then I opened a Bittrex ticket and got the following answer: "incent/waves addresses need to hold greater than 1 coin before we credit it to your account." This is well known for WAVES, but there is no such info for INCENT.

Do I need a prefix?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If all the holders would just pull their sell orders and set them at 20k (or higher) this would mean that INCNT will be bought from a minumum of 20k. But since a lot have decided to sell way too low, we've been slowly eating through those sells first before we reach 20k. From there on? My guess is 30-50k range.

NOTE: This is no trading advice. Make your own decisions. I've got a clear vision for my holdings.

I think people tend to sell early because in the world of Crypto, most people are impatient Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: