Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 54. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

But if the price is below 20k sat, then they would still buy it anyway?

yes they will buy until 20k sat

Even better! If the price rises above 20k sats they will buy too. It was said on Slack.

Is there a quote about this?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Gamecredits has seen some pretty spectacular growth in the last couple of weeks. People are realising that a deflationary currency with external buy pressure can only lead in one direction, long term.

Incent offers exactly the same proposition, but it's starting from a market cap an order of magnitude lower. I know some of the Gamecredits community have already taken advantage of that information today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
On another note, please retweet and share this blog post wherever you can > https://twitter.com/MobileGoIco/status/854327553737334784

We want to convert as many MobileGo investors to Incent holders or even enthusiasts. Let's take the chance!

Done!
Done!
Thanks a lot, we appreciate it!
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
On another note, please retweet and share this blog post wherever you can > https://twitter.com/MobileGoIco/status/854327553737334784

We want to convert as many MobileGo investors to Incent holders or even enthusiasts. Let's take the chance!

Done!
Done!
I have problems with Bittrex deposit. I used Waves Lite Client 0.4.15a portfolio to transfer a small test amount of Incent to Bittrex. Deposit is not shown after 24h. Anyone here with similar problems?
Best is to open a support ticket with Bittrex, we can't help you here, sorry.

Done!
Thanks, much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1120

Done!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have problems with Bittrex deposit. I used Waves Lite Client 0.4.15a portfolio to transfer a small test amount of Incent to Bittrex. Deposit is not shown after 24h. Anyone here with similar problems?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So wait Karl, that's two ICOs that are going to use Incent ? Ok this is getting more interesting.

Please wait for confirmation one way or the other. MobileGo will definitely issue Incent, though.

Activity: 672
So wait Karl, that's two ICOs that are going to use Incent ? Ok this is getting more interesting.

Even better! If the price rises above 20k sats they will buy too. It was said on Slack.

And when will this buying start? at the beginning of MobileGo ICO?

As far as I know everytime somebody invests in the MobileGo ICO Incent will be bought of the market. (Most likely from CryptoDerivatives, but also Waves DEX is possible. No definitive info about that yet) That's how it's planned but has to be confirmed by the developer.
An integration on centralised exchanges is possible in the future.

EncryptoTel ICO will also give Incent to the investors, so there are two ICOs adding buy-pressure from next week on.

Encryptotel has not been confirmed yet. I'll report back when I have a final answer for you. Incent will profit from it one way or the other, though.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

As far as I know everytime somebody invests in the MobileGo ICO Incent will be bought of the market. (Most likely from CryptoDerivatives, but also Waves DEX is possible. No definitive info about that yet) That's how it's planned but has to be confirmed by the developer.
An integration on centralised exchanges is possible in the future.

EncryptoTel ICO will also give Incent to the investors, so there are two ICOs adding buy-pressure from next week on.
Activity: 686

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Team will buy $INCNT back from the market to distribute to investors at a minimum of 20k. So remove your sell orders below 20k and make easy money. Set them at least at 20k but I would set them way higher Wink INCENT will go up much more this year. Don't sell low. Just HODL and ride the train.

What do you mean they will buy at 20k sat?

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

Quote from the link:
"So every time we deploy Incent to new customers in the course of our business, we’re going to be doing so at a minimum of 20,000 satoshis, or 5,000 per BTC."

It has been confirmed too by the team a few pages back.

Team will buy $INCNT back from the market to distribute to investors at a minimum of 20k. So remove your sell orders below 20k and make easy money. Set them at least at 20k but I would set them way higher Wink INCENT will go up much more this year. Don't sell low. Just HODL and ride the train.

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

Quote from the link:
"So every time we deploy Incent to new customers in the course of our business, we’re going to be doing so at a minimum of 20,000 satoshis, or 5,000 per BTC."

legendary

Quote from the link:

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

I locked my incent in my light wallet. So no damn orders.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: