Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 55. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Nice, Just broke all time high on bittrex.

What is the previous ATH?
Somewhere around 2.8m market cap, first time we broke 3m.  Smiley

Please do not be seduced by these prices. We are just getting going. Don't be the guy who has a story about selling 10k Incent for the price of a pizza in 5 years.

Wow. I am still holding my tokens which I bought at open-ledger. I am confident incent team is capable of reaching the skies soon. Let's start with mobilego in few days to come.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Please do not be seduced by these prices. We are just getting going. Don't be the guy who has a story about selling 10k Incent for the price of a pizza in 5 years.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Exactly my concern too, ICO investors getting Incent and selling it back right to the market. Thoughts?

Pawn Shops exist and are full of grandma's wedding rings and dad's rifles... Plus it's tax time in the US.
People sell for all sorts of reasons. Point is we are above initial ICO price now.

What i meant is the ICO investors for the upcoming MobileGo.

Ah got ya' Had to go back and read through what you replied to.
Well sthat Incent will be purchased off the exchange at market (NO?! That's important to know) , if so itrobably won't do anything other than drive the price up, attracting more investors.
If they sell 10 million Mobile go that should be 50k Incent that needs to be purchased which is about 5 btc right now. (Anyone feel free to correct how it's going to work or my math.)
I might be understanding how it's working incorrectly.

The better question is will those Incent tokens be bought off the open market, IE: Bittrex and/or the Waves Dex or have they already been purchased.

I think it is USD$50k, which means 50 BTC will be used to buy Incent directly. Like i said, it was just a concern that when investors got their incent token, they would dump right back to the market. But we'll see how it develops. And yeah, would like to know which exchange would be used for the direct purchase from MobileGo ICO. 
There will definitely be people holding on to their Incent or some who forget about it, same as with traditional loyalty programs. Our goal is to convert as many MobileGo investors to Incent holders as possible.

I'll have a talk with Pete this week and will clarify the latest open points with him. Until then, stay tuned and get your Bitcoins ready for MobileGo's ICO  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Incent has recovered a lot on Bittrex in last days which is very healthy sign to understand that its market begins to get trust of investors. My decision of putting hand on it immediately after listing on Bittrex was correct. Once any news about first merchant adoption is out it will just sky rocket in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Game and Mobilego will need all the help possible to be great , till now seeing only good signs.

i don't think announcing the exchange for the buy back of incent is good for the team of GAME
but we'll see how it goes. ICONOMI is the example , even if they are slow in giving info on their buyback.

Well I believe Rob and crew have created a pathway to buy Incent off the market in almost real time. He can give you details on that, but I think it'll be pretty fast.

But I don't know why this would effect the GAME team. 90% of MobileGo investors will not have heard of Incent. They will see they have bonus Incent tokens in the ICO panel. Only a small % of people will be focused on this. I see this entire set up doing two things for Incent - 1) providing some buy pressure and maybe some price pressure (we'll see) and 2) introducing a few thousand more people to Incent. These people will then take various periods of time to learn about what these bonus tokens were. Some will dump Im sure. Some will probably forget about them. And some will probably become part of the Incent community.

The MORE the Incent community supports and helps the MobileGo project, the more likely people investing in the MobileGo project will want to learn more about Incent.

Incent had roughly 800-1000 investors. The MobileGo crowdsale may double or triple the Incent community. But more certainly if the Incent community embraces them and also gets involved in helping promote MobileGo.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
i don't think announcing the exchange for the buy back of incent is good for the team of GAME
but we'll see how it goes. ICONOMI is the example , even if they are slow in giving info on their buyback.

Well I believe Rob and crew have created a pathway to buy Incent off the market in almost real time. He can give you details on that, but I think it'll be pretty fast.

But I don't know why this would effect the GAME team. 90% of MobileGo investors will not have heard of Incent. They will see they have bonus Incent tokens in the ICO panel. Only a small % of people will be focused on this. I see this entire set up doing two things for Incent - 1) providing some buy pressure and maybe some price pressure (we'll see) and 2) introducing a few thousand more people to Incent. These people will then take various periods of time to learn about what these bonus tokens were. Some will dump Im sure. Some will probably forget about them. And some will probably become part of the Incent community.

The MORE the Incent community supports and helps the MobileGo project, the more likely people investing in the MobileGo project will want to learn more about Incent.

Incent had roughly 800-1000 investors. The MobileGo crowdsale may double or triple the Incent community. But more certainly if the Incent community embraces them and also gets involved in helping promote MobileGo.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Exactly my concern too, ICO investors getting Incent and selling it back right to the market. Thoughts?

Pawn Shops exist and are full of grandma's wedding rings and dad's rifles... Plus it's tax time in the US.
People sell for all sorts of reasons. Point is we are above initial ICO price now.

Well sthat Incent will be purchased off the exchange at market (NO?! That's important to know) , if so itrobably won't do anything other than drive the price up, attracting more investors.
If they sell 10 million Mobile go that should be 50k Incent that needs to be purchased which is about 5 btc right now. (Anyone feel free to correct how it's going to work or my math.)

The better question is will those Incent tokens be bought off the open market, IE: Bittrex and/or the Waves Dex or have they already been purchased.

I think it is USD$50k, which means 50 BTC will be used to buy Incent directly. Like i said, it was just a concern that when investors got their incent token, they would dump right back to the market. But we'll see how it develops. And yeah, would like to know which exchange would be used for the direct purchase from MobileGo ICO. 
Activity: 672

Well seems that Incent will be purchased off the exchange at market (NO?! That's important to know) , if so it probably won't do anything other than drive the price up, attracting more investors.

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I expect now price 5k again . What you are waiting now  , best time to sell and buy it at 5-6k .

You will never see 5-6k price for Incent any time soon, I'm sure it will estabilish a floor above the 10k sats way before the MobileGO ICO starts. Easy from there to go straight 2-3X, around 25-30k sats.

Low price at start can be good, so more people can afford buying tokens.  Nowadays not everyone can afford prices above 10K sato.

It will also be interesting to watch if mobile.go ico investors will immediately sell on the market their bonus incent tokens.

Not everybody will sell. Meaning at the end of the day more incent will be bought off the market then sold.

Activity: 672

I expect now price 5k again . What you are waiting now  , best time to sell and buy it at 5-6k .

You will never see 5-6k price for Incent any time soon, I'm sure it will estabilish a floor above the 10k sats way before the MobileGO ICO starts. Easy from there to go straight 2-3X, around 25-30k sats.

Low price at start can be good, so more people can afford buying tokens.  Nowadays not everyone can afford prices above 10K sato.

It will also be interesting to watch if mobile.go ico investors will immediately sell on the market their bonus incent tokens.

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I really like the price development of Incent, even without the buy-back from MobileGo we are already at ICO prices. Let's see where we will end up at the end of April, good times are ahead Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1424
Nice growing from Incent, 10850 sat price is shown in Bittrex. This uprising trend is should go on until 15k sat at least. I'm holding like a boss. What's your top of this trends prediction?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
It probably will get very interesting a few days prior to the MobileGO ICO. The additional buy pressure should attract speculators who are not yet in Incent.
The MobileGO ICO is not capped but has quite some hype, so we don't know how much will be bought up in total from the market.
Pages:
Jump to: