Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 30. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
I got:

18: Satoshi
22: Stock-To-Flow
44: BitConnect

Nothing super special but the 18 Satoshi is pretty awesome. I'm happy. Much thanks to Cardsmith's Currency for putting together this promotion!

I would probably consider parting with diamond refractors #22 and #44 in the price range of around $1k per, if there's any interest. Cheers~
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Diamond delivery day. All listed on Ebay 25% off if sold here for btc.

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank

25% off $7500 fiat …. Eh I’ll pass

I'm hoping new fans show some interest.  Keep in mind some musk cards are listed at 3k and are not 1/1.  One buyer was scooping up all the musk serial number cards and a lot of the topps 83 cryptocurrency whales might be intrigued
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank

25% off $7500 fiat …. Eh I’ll pass
copper member
Just a thought stacy. I dont think you should put all your diamonds out on ebay at the same time. I diminishes the specialness of this rare card. Plus you drive the price down by increasing the supply so much. These will sell for more if your patient and sell them slower. Just an opinion

Makes sense.  Better if someone here buys them all one gulp! Just 4 now different price ranges
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Just a thought stacy. I dont think you should put all your diamonds out on ebay at the same time. I diminishes the specialness of this rare card. Plus you drive the price down by increasing the supply so much. These will sell for more if your patient and sell them slower. Just an opinion
Activity: 269
Merit: 23

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank

Wow!! Interested to see how they sell
copper member
My dreams came true.... Tongue Cheesy

Yay tally sticks, nice looking diamond

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank
You got some nice ones, especially that Musk  Shocked
Love that miner diamond too

The litecoin surprised me as it is dark. Any others not rainbow diamond Refractor?
Activity: 478
Merit: 22

Yay tally sticks, nice looking diamond

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank
You got some nice ones, especially that Musk  Shocked
Love that miner diamond too
copper member

28 - Musk
48 - Red Pill
11 - Vitalik
55 - MMT
05 - Dogecoin
36 - Miner
24 - Moon
53 - Litecoin
60- Bitcoin
38 - Token
56 - NFT
34 - Bank
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Got diamond refractor #51. Little bummed tho, whoever put the card into the penny sleeve messed up the edge of the card and part of the laminate is coming up on the corner…

Send an image of the peeling to [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17
Got diamond refractor #51. Little bummed tho, whoever put the card into the penny sleeve messed up the edge of the card and part of the laminate is coming up on the corner…
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

I would like to publicly thank Minerjones for opening a few boxes of cards for me, i can highly recommend his services if you live outside of the US and shipping costs are too high.

Today is bitcoin pizza day, so guess what card MJ pulled for me, a gold refractor #19 pizza day card  Cheesy
I will post pics at a later date

4 boxes opened:
Base: 2,6(x2),9(x2),11,12,13,14(x2),15(x2),20,21,22,23,26(x2),28A(x2),36,40,41,43,44,48,49,60

HF: 13,31,34,38,43,45,55

CS: 9,13,28A,46

#19 Gold Refractor 8 of 10

Thanks again MJ  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Do some box's come with 11 cards, the "bonus card" I've seen on box's in ads?
I have only ever heard of 10 cards per box (5 per pack). Did you get 11 in 1 box?
What's this "bonus card" you say you have seen in ads?

So MR8s only come with *some* of the redemption cards? What’s the value of an MR8 right now?
The MR cards have nothing to do with redemption cards.
MR8 (Year of the Ox) can be found in HF (holofoil - the real meta-rare), CS (crystal sparkle), and gemstone refractor (apart from the diamond)  

If you look at the Ads when you buy them online, it says it right on the box in the picture. Yet none of the physical boxes I have received yet actually say this on them.

https://ibb.co/27BZ7CN
You have a great eye, well spotted, I had not noticed that before. Just checked some old boxes and none of mine say anything about a bonus card.

I am guessing the pic was from a different idea before release, or may have just been copied from another product box

Ahhh makes sense, they must have went though a revision before release. The Ads also all say 2021 on the boxes/packs yet all the physical ones say 2022.
I have only ever heard of 10 cards per box (5 per pack). Did you get 11 in 1 box?

So MR8s only come with *some* of the redemption cards? What’s the value of an MR8 right now?
MR8 (Year of the Ox) can be found in HF (holofoil - the real meta-rare), CS (crystal sparkle), and gemstone refractor (apart from the diamond)  

If you look at the Ads when you buy them online, it says it right on the box in the picture. Yet none of the physical boxes I have received yet actually say this on them.

You have a great eye, well spotted, I had not noticed that before. Just checked some old boxes and none of mine say anything about a bonus card.

I am guessing the pic was from a different idea before release, or may have just been copied from another product box
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Reference for the conversation. Here is the MR8 HF. It was confirmed this was the only variation

But there’s GRs right?

Value of MR8?

To date there havent been any GRs found for MR8. But that dosent neccesarily mean they dont exist.

The current value of an 8 is roughly 50-80. But values have been changing quickly based on secondary supply. Next week there may only be one for sale and price could be 150

I recommend holding all your cards for sale when series 1 is sold out
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
Reference for the conversation. Here is the MR8 HF. It was confirmed this was the only variation

But there’s GRs right?

Value of MR8?
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
If they’re sent with the wallets does that mean there’s 2125 of them? That also fixes the odds to the redemptions, 1:96 (for that specific card) not 1:124. Quite confusing…
Pages:
Jump to: