Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 31. (Read 23552 times)

copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
Reference for the conversation. Here is the MR8 HF. It was confirmed this was the only variation printed.

Activity: 478
Merit: 22
The MR cards have nothing to do with redemption cards.
MR8 (Year of the Ox) can be found in HF (holofoil - the real meta-rare), CS (crystal sparkle), and gemstone refractor (apart from the diamond)  

I think you missed it. There’s no MR8 CS. And Jupityr said this themselves:

Hi

I understand the MR 8 CS wasnt created but im still looking anyway just in case

The MR 8 is sent along with the Cardsmiths crypto wallet cards.  They definitely exist!

Just to clarify.. The MR8 holofoil comes with the cards. Im looking for the MR8 Crystal sparkle. Thats the one that potentially dosent exist... correct?

Yes, correct. 

Yes sorry, i was supposed to say the MR8 was HF only, trying to do too many things at once  Tongue

MR8 sent along with Cardsmith crypto wallet, odd
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
MR8 (Year of the Ox) can be found in HF (holofoil - the real meta-rare), CS (crystal sparkle), and gemstone refractor (apart from the diamond)  

I think you missed it. There’s no MR8 CS. And Jupityr said this themselves:

Hi

I understand the MR 8 CS wasnt created but im still looking anyway just in case

The MR 8 is sent along with the Cardsmiths crypto wallet cards.  They definitely exist!

Just to clarify.. The MR8 holofoil comes with the cards. Im looking for the MR8 Crystal sparkle. Thats the one that potentially dosent exist... correct?

Yes, correct. 
Do some box's come with 11 cards, the "bonus card" I've seen on box's in ads?
I have only ever heard of 10 cards per box (5 per pack). Did you get 11 in 1 box?
What's this "bonus card" you say you have seen in ads?

So MR8s only come with *some* of the redemption cards? What’s the value of an MR8 right now?
So MR8s only come with *some* of the redemption cards? What’s the value of an MR8 right now?
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
Do some box's come with 11 cards, the "bonus card" I've seen on box's in ads?
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Please post pictures of your Diamonds... would be great so I can add the to the card database! Cheesy

Really happy for the last one

They all look awesome!

It looks to me like the diamond pattern on the #29 card is printed sideways...
The other #29 gemstone cards i have seen have the pattern horizontal like the card.

Yeah the diamond pattern is definitely opposite of the orientation of the card. Diamonds go
Up and down just like the other ones
Please post pictures of your Diamonds... would be great so I can add the to the card database! Cheesy

They all look awesome!

It looks to me like the diamond pattern on the #29 card is printed sideways...
The other #29 gemstone cards i have seen have the pattern horizontal like the card.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

(Thanks Yoda on the picture loading walk-thru)
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
$22.50 box's at Gamestop right now b3g1 sale! Gogogo

Yes sir! I’m hooked!

Sad I didn’t know about these month ago to claim a Diamond BUT I’m loading up right now from GameStop!
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
$22.50 box's at Gamestop right now b3g1 sale! Gogogo
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
@MJ (or anyone who has an updated copy)
Can you please repost a pic of the card chart again, so we can keep track of what cards have been found so far, thanks

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Hey MJ, do you have a link to the card database?  Maybe I have something I can add to it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
Man beautiful card. Cant wait to get mine. I really like the 57 card. Classy but not cheesy. Plus that 1/1 is straight gangsta.

Thanks man ✌🏼Was happy to get a card with BTC logo 🦾
Beautiful card Yoda. Here’s an Amethyst for direct comparison.

https://i.ibb.co/1Mvk5QS/A4-D94192-FE76-426-D-A04-D-07-D24-C0-B31-FB.jpg
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Man beautiful card. Cant wait to get mine. I really like the 57 card. Classy but not cheesy. Plus that 1/1 is straight gangsta.
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
My Diamond Refractor redemption delivered today… and I didn’t get sticks!!

Got #57 Salvator Mundi 💦

Yes. Congratulations.  For the next x days you have most rare cardsmiths ever to exist.  At least until others get theirs
My Diamond Refractor redemption delivered today… and I didn’t get sticks!!

Got #57 Salvator Mundi 💦
Congrats, please share a pic when you can

I am still yet to receive an email  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: