Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 33. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 5
Regarding the MR cards, the true MR cards found at the odds of 1:124 are the holofoil version, not the crystal sparkle version.
You can read more about it from this post on:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61181212

It appears that there is about 4 crystal sparkle MR cards per case, whereas you will be lucky to get 1 MR holofoil card per case

Thanks for clarification. It’s a bit confusing to learn everything but I think I got it now.
It is a little weird that MR HF is more rare than MR gemstone refractors, and that they call the MR HF ‘refractors’.

Dang so two of three of my boxes had CS MR when it takes about 24 boxes to find two. Plus the gemstones, not bad at all. I guess I’ll expect less from my next two lol.
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
I must have been the only one who pulled absolutely dogshit (besides a 1A base) out of GameStop…

Also - can confirm I have not received any tracking on diamond redemptions

You beat me. I bought 3 packs from GameStop and the best pull was a crystal sparkle. No base 1a or Tesla either sadly. All luck

Need burntrub to become distributor as best luck is with them.  I'd have to open at least 2 inner cases to duplicate that
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
I must have been the only one who pulled absolutely dogshit (besides a 1A base) out of GameStop…

You beat me. I bought 3 packs from GameStop and the best pull was a crystal sparkle. No base 1a or Tesla either sadly. All luck
Activity: 478
Merit: 22

Redemptions are an entirely manual process, so there would not be any sort of automated email.  Should see something today though.
I don't think collectors would be stressing/questioning so much if we received an email confirming that the set(s) we sent in were actually received complete and accepted to exchange for a Diamond refractor.
The tracking shows my set was received at Cardsmith, so I am assuming all is ok.

@JUPITYR are you able to tell us if any sets were sent in incomplete? or was all good and everyone who sent in a set for redemption will receive a Diamond refractor?
Activity: 463
Merit: 74

Redemptions are an entirely manual process, so there would not be any sort of automated email.  Should see something today though.
Hey everyone, first post here. I think I’ve found a new addiction  Grin

My first 3 boxes from GameStop got me some great cards:
Amethyst #57
CS MR5
CS MR2
Ruby #46

I’m curious how the odds are calculated on the MR GRs.
Surely there can’t be 12.4x less MR GR cards than base GR (1:10 odds vs 1:124)
From a rough calculation isn’t it like 1:56 instead?

Either way, I’m feeling lucky so I ordered two more packs lol.

You got some great cards from just 3 boxes, well done.

Regarding the MR cards, the true MR cards found at the odds of 1:124 are the holofoil version, not the crystal sparkle version.
You can read more about it from this post on:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61181212

It appears that there is about 4 crystal sparkle MR cards per case, whereas you will be lucky to get 1 MR holofoil card per case
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423

Amethyst #57
CS MR5
CS MR2
Ruby #46

Welcome to the forum. I find its really just luck.. sometimes you got it sometimes you dont. I pulled a ruby and an emerald on my first 2 boxes. Then i also opened 6 boxes and got nothing before too.
Activity: 21
Merit: 5

Amethyst #57
CS MR5
CS MR2
Ruby #46

Activity: 463
Merit: 74
They all went out today, but tracking numbers likely won't be communicated until tomorrow.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Cool thx for the input I'm going now to buy insert covers for them now. And trying not to break the bank getting more this month but damn I got the itch that can't be satisfied
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
New update from 2 packs from gamestop online. Curious about the NFT card the back is upside-down and not centered

Another true error card. I don't recall a topps one with upside down back. I heard of wrong player,  wrong stats, wrong team on front,  blank back. But not 180 upside down back
  Its a good error card. Set it away and protect it. Should fetch a higher premium. Not as good as stacy's mis-numbered bull but never the less a rare card
copper member
New update from 2 packs from gamestop online. Curious about the NFT card the back is upside-down and not centered

Another true error card. I don't recall a topps one with upside down back. I heard of wrong player,  wrong stats, wrong team on front,  blank back. But not 180 upside down back
https://imgur.com/a/bFCzolG
Redemptions are scheduled to ship out tomorrow.  You should receive an email with your tracking number shortly thereafter. 

Haven't received email about tracking. Anyone else?
Nope, not yet. Hopefully today
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Redemptions are scheduled to ship out tomorrow.  You should receive an email with your tracking number shortly thereafter. 

Haven't received email about tracking. Anyone else?
You mean this Ruby Bull?  Tongue You found a pretty solid card, well done. But I'm a little biased.
https://i.ibb.co/Bt41fcN/bull.jpg
[/quote]
Nice card I guess I mixed them up , that being the Pythagoras , which is gold? Kinda color blind so that's complicates things  Huh
Yes an unopened Jordan box
[/quote]
I'll keep my eye out for one and start collecting any pennies I see to help save
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
A ruby elephant I think prolly upload a pic later.

You mean this Ruby Bull?  Tongue You found a pretty solid card, well done. But I'm a little biased.
copper member
I was not correct on what I got so here's a pic

Also do u mean an actual case of fleer cards unopened from then , lol?

Yes an unopened Jordan box
Pages:
Jump to: