Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 34. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I was not correct on what I got so here's a pic
https://imgur.com/a/QxDcHRf
Also do u mean an actual case of fleer cards unopened from then , lol?
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
I still have one box unopened in mint condition. 20 yrs from now I will probably sell it for 0.00000001 BTC and it will have the redemption for 1BTC in it.
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Online through Gamestop, even though u can buy direct from cardsmiths and target and Walmart I think, I'd rather support gamestop. I am personally invested wink wink. I went to a store today as well and bought a pack. A ruby elephant I think prolly upload a pic later. Since I can't remember the #. Where the major finds would be would be maybe the larger newer distributors now offering the cards since they prolly picked up a vast quantity recently but that's just speculation. Most of the gamestop locations were sold out, seems like online has plenty in stock though. 2 more packs arriving soon.

You are making us old school cardsmiths Currency fans look Bush league with these amazing pulls.  That's 3 for 3 on hits.  Normally much less.  May be worth it for you to invest in Jordan rookie case and give it a go
Online through Gamestop, even though u can buy direct from cardsmiths and target and Walmart I think, I'd rather support gamestop. I am personally invested wink wink. I went to a store today as well and bought a pack. A ruby elephant I think prolly upload a pic later. Since I can't remember the #. Where the major finds would be would be maybe the larger newer distributors now offering the cards since they prolly picked up a vast quantity recently but that's just speculation. Most of the gamestop locations were sold out, seems like online has plenty in stock though. 2 more packs arriving soon.
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
I watched the YouTube video on redemtion helped alot already been contacted so that's cool. I kinda wanna sell it but I'm thinking it maybe be better to wait for after series one is done or much later a whole set might be outta my budget  Roll Eyes but I do like just looking at them too
.01 eth , and 2 more boxes boxes order, it has begun!

Was your box a game  stop purchase or ? I'm sure with quantitative analysis we can pinpoint where that blasted 1btc box is.  But seriously,  those target boxes likely come out of an inner box , so if there was a hit.. waiting until the supply goes to next 48 may be a good way to go
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
I watched the YouTube video on redemtion helped alot already been contacted so that's cool. I kinda wanna sell it but I'm thinking it maybe be better to wait for after series one is done or much later a whole set might be outta my budget  Roll Eyes but I do like just looking at them too

Welcome to the club!  :-)
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
I'm on a phone so I'm not sure how to add a pic which seems odd. It was eth, and I'm not sure if it is onyx but it's definitely #1A silver and black I guess

All the really special cards are numbered. It would have 1/1 on it if it was. That’s a regular holofoil. Still worth $20 - $80 on eBay depending on how the auction goes.

Was your redemption .1 Eth? Or higher?
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Thx for the help guys, now I just want more   Cheesy
Congrats on the redemption card, if you need any help redeeming I would suggest emailing Cardsmiths directly.
Remember to post with tracking and signature required on delivery as instructed by JUPITYR and on the website.

Please keep us posted on any gemstone refractors or MR holofoil cards you find, we are still yet to see a complete 75 card set (62 base, 11 MR and 2 CF cards)
Thx for the help guys, now I just want more   Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
That looks like the normal Bitcoin 1A holofoil. Not the onyx, but still a cool card.
Congrats on the redemption. Great luck/cards for only 2 boxes!
I'm on a phone so I'm not sure how to add a pic which seems odd. It was eth, and I'm not sure if it is onyx but it's definitely #1A silver and black I guess
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Hey all im new to this forum and just bought my first 2 packs of the currency trading cards. I got a redemption and a couple holograms. I've been trying to find the value and what not of a 1A onyx but it's hard to find anything. Any ideas of its rarity or something like price? Thanks!
If you pulled a redemption card and a Onyx from just 2 boxes (4 packs) and luck happens in 3's go buy yourself a lotto ticket NOW!

Please post pics for proof, we really need to see the Onyx for the collection, and just the front of the redemption card
Scratch the strip on the back and let us know what you get (Do NOT post a pic of the back of the redemption card)
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Hey all im new to this forum and just bought my first 2 packs of the currency trading cards. I got a redemption and a couple holograms. I've been trying to find the value and what not of a 1A onyx but it's hard to find anything. Any ideas of its rarity or something like price? Thanks!

Hi welcome to the forum. If you found a redemption in your first pack thats a great find. Make sure you follow instructions at cardsmiths website to a tee to redeem it and get your redemption card. If you sell your redemption card you can expect about double the btc value. The holofoil cards are worth anywhere from 10-60$ depending on which ones you have. Base cards worth 2-20 depending on which ones you have. 1A base card worth about 80-100. Im a little confused by what you said about the 1A onyx. Im fairly certain you didnt find that. If you did its priceless. Put it in the safe and sell it for a fortune in 5 years. Please provide more info and pictures if you found it.
copper member
I sent the redemption Code, they validated it, not just based on my word tyvm  Roll Eyes

Meh, I'm hopeful it shows up, but let's face it, it's not a #83 Full sized Black X made by Topps either...so won't lose a whole lotta sleep over it. (or money) It's the principal of it.

It WILL show up. Post office just sucks. Plus  card is useless to anyone but you. I would collaborate with cardsmiths in case anyone tries to send that card registered to you. That way if they send the card you get the ballet. Im confident it will work out. Cardsmith collector's take care of our own. I got your back, ill yell at my mail man today.
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
I understand that this wasn't the first time that this had happened, Cardsmiths has a reputation of sticking it to their customers, do you really think that's a good idea? Wise up, most real Collectors have very long memories

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here.  We take our cryptocurrency redemption program very seriously.  We have a 100% funding rate for every redemption card that has been returned to us and verified.  All returned redemption cards and locked in a safe and images are taken of every packet that arrives and that is sent.  So we have the receipts. 

Yes, collectors matter and are extremely important to us.  We don't take collectors for granted in the least.  That doesn't mean that we can violate stated policies with respect to redemptions and we cannot distribute a wallet card and the corresponding cryptocurrency without the physical redemption card being returned to us.

Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
I sent the redemption Code, they validated it, not just based on my word tyvm  Roll Eyes

Meh, I'm hopeful it shows up, but let's face it, it's not a #83 Full sized Black X made by Topps either...so won't lose a whole lotta sleep over it. (or money) It's the principal of it.
copper member
Regardless of that boilerplate agreement, you forget that the "Collectors" actually matter, without us you're nothing. Collectors opinions, money, along with our connections and blogs like this one, we have a voice....I intend to use mine. I understand that this wasn't the first time that this had happened, Cardsmiths has a reputation of sticking it to their customers, do you really think that's a good idea? Wise up, most real Collectors have very long memories

I sent in a Redemption card awhile back....they lost it. Been sending email back and forth, now they're trying to have me send them a tracking number.....this is why these guys are jokes, will never get their cards graded by any reputable card graders. Absolute farce.  Angry  

All of those "Error" cards, are just screw ups and part of the reason WHY they won't ever get the licensing agreements that the big name card dealers have, no quality control requirements equals no PSA involvement.
  Im sorry your card is MIA. Im hopeful that it will still show up at cardsmiths. I purchased a card from ebay with tracking and it said it was delivered but wasnt. I started an investigation with no resolve. But then the card showed up 3 months later. So most likely it will show up eventually.
  That being said you cant expect cardsmiths to send you a loaded ballet wallet just on your word. Everyone could just say they sent one in and cardsmiths would be out of business. In the future send with signature confirmation. That way you have recourse when something like this happens. I do think your card will eventually show up. Good luck my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: