Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 32. (Read 23552 times)

copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Another month another case

Noteworthy Base: 1A(3),7, 28a(3)
HF: 2,3(2),4,5,6,8(3),9(4),10,11,12(2),13(2),14(4),16(2),17,18(2),19(2),20(2),21(2),22(3),23(2),26(2),27 30(2),31,32(2),33(2)34(2),36(2),38,40,42,43(2),44,45,47(4),49,50,51,54,55,56(3),57,59(2)
CS: 1a(2),3(2),4,6,7,8,10,11,15(2),17,18,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,29,31,33,34,35(3),37(2),40,45,47(2),50(2),51,52,53,54,55
CF: 1a(2),3(2),4,6,7,8,10,11,13(2),15,16,18(2),20,22,23,25(2),24,26(2),27,29,31,33,34,35(3),37,40,45,47(2),50(2),51,52,53,54,55
MR:5, 3,7a,4
Beryl: 18,35,34,33
Emerald: 23,39,55
Amethyst: 20,MR2
Gold: 58
#d/5 (I forget the name): 27
Redemption: 1 Ltc. :-(
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Received a pack in the mail from GameStop today.  Pulled the MR5 HF gold border Satoshi!  Truly a stunning card.

Is that numbered on the back?

No, I wish.  Just the HoloFoil, but still an extremely lucky pull.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Received a pack in the mail from GameStop today.  Pulled the MR5 HF gold border Satoshi!  Truly a stunning card.

Is that numbered on the back?
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
No sticks for me either -  Angry

But I am no longer upset - lmao

LFG!!! Truly excited

Congrats precious ✌🏼
No sticks for me either -  Angry

But I am no longer upset - lmao

LFG!!! Truly excited
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
My Diamond Refractor redemption delivered today… and I didn’t get sticks!!

Got #57 Salvator Mundi 💦
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Got a tracking number today.  Check your email
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
@MJ (or anyone who has an updated copy)
Can you please repost a pic of the card chart again, so we can keep track of what cards have been found so far, thanks
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
I calculated the total number of gemstone reflector cards on this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60811706

I don't have a calculator handy right now but it wouldn't be too hard to work out how many MR gemstones should have been printed.
One factor that may change the numbers is that we are still yet to see the MR6 card, I think every other MR holofoil card has been found apart from that one

I already worked out how many MR GRs there are, 3718. That’s the number that all my math revolves around above to give the odds of MR GRs being roughly 1:55. It also proves that the 1:124 odds must be the MR HFs.

I’m sure the MR6 HFs will show up, probability can be weird sometimes.
if there are 3718 MR refractors out of a million cards I think the odds would be 1:268. But on a side note there are 11 potential MR refractors but only 5 have been discovered. To date no refractors or holofoils have been found for MR3, MR4A, MR6, MR6A, MR7A, and MR8. So either these cards were dispersed into later boxes or weren't made at all. If only 5 MR refractors exist odds would be more like 1:645 I believe

1:268 sounds like odds per card. (My math comes to 1:274) Divide by 5 to get odds per pack: 1:55

1:124 odds would equal only 1625 MR so those have to be how many HFs (‘refractors’)  there are, not the 3718 MR GRs.

So there should be ~147 HF of each MR vs 338 GR of each MR
I calculated the total number of gemstone refractor cards on this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60811706

I don't have a calculator handy right now but it wouldn't be too hard to work out how many MR gemstones should have been printed.
One factor that may change the numbers is that we are still yet to see the MR6 card, I think every other MR holofoil card has been found apart from that one
if there are 3718 MR refractors out of a million cards I think the odds would be 1:268. But on a side note there are 11 potential MR refractors but only 5 have been discovered. To date no refractors or holofoils have been found for MR3, MR4A, MR6, MR6A, MR7A, and MR8. So either these cards were dispersed into later boxes or weren't made at all. If only 5 MR refractors exist odds would be more like 1:645 I believe

1:268 sounds like odds per card. (My math comes to 1:274) Divide by 5 to get odds per pack: 1:55

1:124 odds would equal only 1625 MR so those have to be how many HFs (‘refractors’)  there are, not the 3718 MR GRs.

So there should be ~147 HF of each MR vs 338 GR of each MR
I must have been the only one who pulled absolutely dogshit (besides a 1A base) out of GameStop…

Also - can confirm I have not received any tracking on diamond redemptions

Redemptions are an entirely manual process, so there would not be any sort of automated email.  Should see something today though.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say nobody received an email eh?

All of the Diamond Gemstone Refractors shipped yesterday via USPS.  For those close to IL, you might even see yours in tomorrow's mail.  Most likely Monday for everyone else. 
That sounds great and thanks for the update, but I would really like to get an email with a tracking number.
Since I am not in the US I am guessing mine will take awhile to arrive

Are emails going out with tracking numbers?

No they aren’t. I have my tracking but that’s courtesy of the USPS informed delivery program. Not from cardsmiths
I must have been the only one who pulled absolutely dogshit (besides a 1A base) out of GameStop…

Redemptions are an entirely manual process, so there would not be any sort of automated email.  Should see something today though.

All of the Diamond Gemstone Refractors shipped yesterday via USPS.  For those close to IL, you might even see yours in tomorrow's mail.  Most likely Monday for everyone else. 
That sounds great and thanks for the update, but I would really like to get an email with a tracking number.
Since I am not in the US I am guessing mine will take awhile to arrive

Are emails going out with tracking numbers?
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423

Yessssss, super excited about this.
Activity: 463
Merit: 74

copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
I believe that a MR gemstone would be more rare than a HF version. We haven't seen many MR gemstone cards yet.

I calculated the odds of pulling a MR gemstone refractor at around 1:56 per pack. Based on there being 3718 out of 1.02m total cards. The odds of a MR HF are the true 1:124.

I believe that a MR gemstone would be more rare than a HF version. We haven't seen many MR gemstone cards yet.

I calculated the odds of pulling a MR gemstone refractor at around 1:56 per pack. Based on there being 3718 out of 1.02m total cards. The odds of a MR HF are the true 1:124.
Regarding the MR cards, the true MR cards found at the odds of 1:124 are the holofoil version, not the crystal sparkle version.
You can read more about it from this post on:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61181212

It appears that there is about 4 crystal sparkle MR cards per case, whereas you will be lucky to get 1 MR holofoil card per case

Thanks for clarification. It’s a bit confusing to learn everything but I think I got it now.
It is a little weird that MR HF is more rare than MR gemstone refractors, and that they call the MR HF ‘refractors’.

Dang so two of three of my boxes had CS MR when it takes about 24 boxes to find two. Plus the gemstones, not bad at all. I guess I’ll expect less from my next two lol.

Pages:
Jump to: