Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool need more miners !

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://isr.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Buying a bmw with ISR... what a bunch of idiots  Grin

I'm done here, have fun with the dev new accounts.
You are the idiot because you are talking not prepared again  Grin
You dont know how much isr i am holding little girl
Did you buy something with btc in your life ?
Because this will be my second car from trading and mining  Cool

Very reliable, thank you for sharing.

I already bought 5 tanks and 28 boats just from mining with a single potato.

You havent bought SHIT  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

I dont understand something why when somebody says something here the first thing from envy is to say something stupid or even that i am a dev in shadow Cheesy
If i was a dev i was no going to pay attention to the shit you say Smiley
Man i dont want to argue with you, seriously what impossibility you see that i bought an old car from 2001 with a couple of BTC?
the potato joke was funny i can give you that  Cheesy Grin but still i dont know with what are you mining but for example i have 8 rigs runnin since almost 2 years( i have 2 more but the psu has melted down my 12v cable at the MB)
So dont be a dick  there is nothing impossible to buy if you have enough btc Cheesy
Cheerz
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Sorry for disappointing you, but in the Israeli community this coins was announced as a scam long long ago..

No one here in Israel gives a flying fuck about this joke.
here's a famous Russian saying that some Israelis will know: don't touch crap and you won't stink . that's my best reply for you Smiley
Activity: 23
lol that was the deal of the century I'm cashing in all my potatoes but still holding my Isracoin Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Very reliable, thank you for sharing.

I already bought 5 tanks and 28 boats just from mining with a single potato.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

what happened? I plan to leave also... what new dev accounts?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Most definitely not a scam. FUD is in all threads, even the BTC ones. It's just part of being on the internet.
the first phase was a dump because of many factors not because of the isr merchants who arent announced.
At first i  was mining for a long time, after that some stupid idiot dump all his isr for cents and there was my time, when isr was at its peak i sold half of them, after the dump i have tripled my coins  Cool
nobody knows what the dev team is bringing for the phase 2 but i hope that its going to be huge.Israel is a very hi tech country and they have adopted bitcoin  well better that other country's.don't forget that it is a long term coin as far as i believe the dev team is very dedicated to the long term idea,not for quick profit dump and pump coins ( dont get me wrong i made most of my btc with that kind of coins  Grin )
Maybe just maybe in a few months from know we will post our BMW photos right here  Cool for the phase 2 success 1 isr=should be at least 0.10-0.25 cents at minimum for the phase to have success.
If they give to the business 500 isr the minimum must be 50 to 250 dollars for them to make a good trade deals with customers.
So if you have K and K of isr sit back and contribute because this is your money !
I am  holding my gold and waiting for the BMW  Cool

Sorry for disappointing you, but in the Israeli community this coins was announced as a scam long long ago..

Supposedly some businesses have already been approached about Isracoin, that was stage 1 of the 'airdrop'. It doesn't matter how many posts you have here, if you are just one anonymous person on a forum you can't speak for a whole country. If this is a scam we'll know soon enough - if people in Israel can claim it then it clearly isn't a scam - whatever your opinion is.

YES INDEED YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND Smiley
i cant imagine someone who think this is a scam to write att all in the forum,i was mining this coin from day one and i havent been more optimistic for a coin till now and maybe some other coins like XC Smiley
i am not promoting anything hust saying
If i think this is a scam i am not coming even near this forum but we have trolls who are waiting loudly in the corner screaming fud scam or whatever without any proof just waiting to buy cheap and get couple of btc later Wink
Dear Trolls dont think that we are so stupid this is not the kids playground for your shiity ways to make a fortune !
RIP
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
the first phase was a dump because of many factors not because of the isr merchants who arent announced.
At first i  was mining for a long time, after that some stupid idiot dump all his isr for cents and there was my time, when isr was at its peak i sold half of them, after the dump i have tripled my coins  Cool
nobody knows what the dev team is bringing for the phase 2 but i hope that its going to be huge.Israel is a very hi tech country and they have adopted bitcoin  well better that other country's.don't forget that it is a long term coin as far as i believe the dev team is very dedicated to the long term idea,not for quick profit dump and pump coins ( dont get me wrong i made most of my btc with that kind of coins  Grin )
Maybe just maybe in a few months from know we will post our BMW photos right here  Cool for the phase 2 success 1 isr=should be at least 0.10-0.25 cents at minimum for the phase to have success.
If they give to the business 500 isr the minimum must be 50 to 250 dollars for them to make a good trade deals with customers.
So if you have K and K of isr sit back and contribute because this is your money !

Supposedly some businesses have already been approached about Isracoin, that was stage 1 of the 'airdrop'. It doesn't matter how many posts you have here, if you are just one anonymous person on a forum you can't speak for a whole country. If this is a scam we'll know soon enough - if people in Israel can claim it then it clearly isn't a scam - whatever your opinion is.
Activity: 26

Can you provide a link to the announcement? I believe you but if you post the link it will help others realize ..

Activity: 26
I would be surprised if ISR lasts thru the next air drop.  I am still holding my ISR and i know other that are holding it to. Frankly its just not worth selling it .. I have stopped mining it and because there is two miners on my pool i am keeping it up for now.

http://whatmine.com/coin/388/Isracoin-ISR-Scrypt-Profitability

when i started with ISR it had 1.25 or more GH now its only got 250 MH as the network rate.

To me this looks like its dead. But I have been wrong before and I hope i'm wrong about this.
Activity: 41
I want to buy BMW with isr  Cool (or at least isr converted to btc)

As far as airdrop goes, last time it happened the price dropped in half. So I wouldn't hold my fingers for this one either.

Speculation aside, the price should go up slowly over the years as more and more people warm up to the idea of digital currency. That's why I reckon by the time my isr investment will be able to get me a car, I'll be far enough in my career to buy a car regardless of this investment, lol

So, yeah, investing money in this coin is a good idea. But I wouldn't put my whole life savings on it right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
as soon as phase 2 begins all those fools are going to regret selling  Cool cant wait to buy a BMW with cash  Grin

What make you say that? Phase 1 came and there're no verifiable ISR business that has claimed or accepted ISR coins except 1. I want to buy a beemer with cash too, but that's just so unreal.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Come get your ISR!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
Auto ProfitPorts (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: wallet address OR Global Key (ProfitPorts)
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3524

ISR go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your ISR!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
as soon as phase 2 begins all those fools are going to regret selling  Cool cant wait to buy a BMW with cash  Grin
Activity: 18
Yeah, someone sold 35,000 ISR for a ridiculously low price. Where does it come from? o.O

I'm thinking about buying some more while the price is so low?

Not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: