Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 345. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!

interesting theory but is that realistic? in my opinion the price will go down once the ico site is updated because all the people swap from btcd to kmd and will sell their kmd.

So where is my fallacy?
Another theory is that the ICO site has very little to do with price. Since the ICO site working/not working does not affect the KMD coin directly, it only shows that we take our time when taking over a contracted website project and are not very fast at getting it back online.

KMD is not about the ICO site, it is a decentralized platform. If anything, the ICO site problems should affect the BTCD arbitrage, but looking at BTCD price it is hard to even notice that it is any lower relative to the 50:1 conversion during the last month. Since the ICO site down only directly affects the BTCD conversion and that market price is not affected, it seems that any impact on KMD price itself is quite minimal.

The loudest voices are those who have pending conversions in the 18th payout. Of course, we take it seriously and will solve this, but let us not let the number of complaints about it equate to the magnitude of its effect on price.

I think a far more relevant gauge on price is something like the market price of ZEC, which is down more than 50% from the time when BTC dominance was 38%. It is a quite similar pattern with all the altcoins, including KMD.

The reality is that actual technical issues have small correlation with market price. Look at the giant impact of the unexpected KMD iOs wallet has not had on the price. If market price correlated to short term tech developments, you would think getting an iOs mobile wallet would have more than zero impact on price.

Let us put things in perspective. We are in a marathon and with the ICO site down, it is like our shirt got torn a bit and it is not looking like a good marathon running outfit. However, we keep making progress in spite of the torn shirt. And when we get a new shirt, our progress will not really be changed much at all.

Current new tech that is running like JUMBLR, barterDEX, several barterDEX GUIs, auto-portfolio balancing, and breadwallet apparently are not affecting price. So probably a privatebet decentralized gaming platform would also have no effect on the price.

That's ok, as this is a marathon and the day to day, or even month to month, price is just that. A temporary indicator of overall market sentiment, combined with sector combined with KMD specific, with likely diminishing influence. Which means that in the short term, the least effect on price is the actual KMD specific things.

That is why I dont pay much attention to short term price. With a 10x gain in fiat terms from ICO, we have done fine by the ICO investors and really those are the investors that we have the obligation to. For all the post-ICO investors, it is all about market timing, which is really quite a difficult thing to do and if you end up buying near the top, you will just need to wait it out until another up cycle kicks in, or sell at a loss. There is not much that I can do about that.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello everyone!

At this moment we have  up  pools:
------------------------------------

http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.5%fee

http://bcn.mine-pool.ro/  ==>0.5%fee

http://sumo.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.4%fee

------------------------------------
Thank you for your interest!

Do not forget! We are with you 12/24! Support live!

Daniel

Support mine-pool.ro
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
in my opinion the price will go down once the ico site is updated because all the people swap from btcd to kmd and will sell their kmd.

So where is my fallacy?

If people want to receive a share of the JUMBLR sharedrop then they need to HODL their KMD until after that is completed.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Great team,ideas and communication.I love the dedication of this project.I'm pretty sure that Komodo will be very valuable in the future.Maybe 50x by 2019,who knows,JL777 is a genius Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!

interesting theory but is that realistic? in my opinion the price will go down once the ico site is updated because all the people swap from btcd to kmd and will sell their kmd.

So where is my fallacy?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.

I'm sure Komodo will be among the top 10 in the future very soon.  Smiley
I like how very profesional Komodo Devs are, and also very open to suggestions, criticism and even pampering their investors with freebies...you just cannot find this kind of special treatment in other cryptos community.  Cool

The communications from Komodo Devs is also very fast and always helpful to every problems investors have.  Smiley
With this kind of great attitudes, i have no concern about my long term investment in Komodo, and i have no doubt Komodo price will rise high.
I'm sure Komodo will also making many people becoming millionaires in the future just like Bitcoin did to their early investors...just wish i had more money to invest more into Komodo.  Grin

We have to thanks @jl777 for his great leadership, great visions for Komodo future, and for taking good care of his investors.....he simply among the best dev in this crypto world.  Cool

This remind me both Bitcoin & Komodo (@jl777) creator are both anonymous and have super big brain,
maybe they both are the same person.....just a conspiracy theories for you, lol  Grin

Understanding all that is on komodos plate, while you also know how accessible to the community they are, whether on slack or here, lets investors know this is a very long term project. Same as with btcd, all of a sudden, bam, you're sitting on mars, amazed how quick the trip was.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm sure Komodo will be among the top 10 in the future very soon.  Smiley
I like how very profesional Komodo Devs are, and also very open to suggestions, criticism and even pampering their investors with freebies...you just cannot find this kind of special treatment in other cryptos community.  Cool

The communications from Komodo Devs is also very fast and always helpful to every problems investors have.  Smiley
With this kind of great attitudes, i have no concern about my long term investment in Komodo, and i have no doubt Komodo price will rise high.
I'm sure Komodo will also making many people becoming millionaires in the future just like Bitcoin did to their early investors...just wish i had more money to invest more into Komodo.  Grin

We have to thanks @jl777 for his great leadership, great visions for Komodo future, and for taking good care of his investors.....he simply among the best dev in this crypto world.  Cool

This remind me both Bitcoin & Komodo (@jl777) creator are both anonymous and have super big brain,
maybe they both are the same person.....just a conspiracy theories for you, lol  Grin

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I also am earning very little interest. I sent 0.001 to myself and have earned .11 KMD for holding under 900 coins for the last two days. Is this normal?

5% apr if you had 900 would be 45 kmd a year assuming no compounding .  45/365 = .123 a day .  You said you had less than 900 so this seems about accurate.  

Make sure to spend all the utxo 's to get all your interest
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I also am earning very little interest. I sent 0.001 to myself and have earned .11 KMD for holding under 900 coins for the last two days. Is this normal?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

why you think so?

This is the reason why I keep on buying KMD if I have some spare . It is really undervalued. Honestly it should be $10 by now if you have to compare with some decentralized platforms . Komodo will have this advantage ... BarterDEX atomic decentralized exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.

why you think so?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
To collect interest, do you need to send the entire balance or just a small amount like .001 KMD? I have sent a small amount and noticed maybe 2/3 of my interest is credited but not all, might this be why?

These two links state both ways:
https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest - whole balance

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/agama-wallet-komodo-kmd-interest - says small amount.

To claim interest you must spend the utxo related to the interest. Since coin control evades most people and it is not easily done I suggest you send the entire balance. This guarantees you are including said utxo in the transaction which in turn claims your interest. Use the guide we published in supernet.org.

Thanks, where can I learn more about sending just the utxo related to the interest? I am much more comfortable sending .001 KMD multiple times then my entire balance. I double check my address but, one mistake and everything could be gone!

Since I filled my wallet with 3 different purchases, they must be under different utxo's. Is interest collect also a differnt utxo?
each utxo accrues interest independently
you can do a listunspent command to find out how many utxo you have
then do that many 0.001 tx one after the other before the previous ones get confirmed

that way all the utxo will get used up.

the rules are quite simple, i have stated them many times, i guess I can again:

1. must be over an hour old
2. must be for 10 or more KMD
3. must have nLockTime set

accrues up to 5% of utxo amount at a rate of 5% per year

when you spend that utxo you are able to collect the accrued interest for that utxo.

Just actively using your funds will have the effect of collecting most of the interest. but to be sure to collect, you can do any variety of methods that ends up using the utxo with accrued interest.

you could even make a special program that identifies all the utxo with enough meaningful interest accrued and specifically spend only those utxo. Using standard createrawtransaction, signrawtransaction and spendrawtransaction will be sufficient.

If somebody wants to write such a utility, my guess is he would get quite a lot of donations and maybe even a bounty can be created

Thanks for the information, I have noted it. Where is the best placed to execute these commands? I tried running "List Unspent" in the Atomic Explorer of the Agama wallet, but get empty Raw output.
To collect interest, do you need to send the entire balance or just a small amount like .001 KMD? I have sent a small amount and noticed maybe 2/3 of my interest is credited but not all, might this be why?

https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest - whole balance

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/agama-wallet-komodo-kmd-interest - says small amount.

To claim interest you must spend the utxo related to the interest. Since coin control evades most people and it is not easily done I suggest you send the entire balance. This guarantees you are including said utxo in the transaction which in turn claims your interest. Use the guide we published in supernet.org.

Thanks, where can I learn more about sending just the utxo related to the interest? I am much more comfortable sending .001 KMD multiple times then my entire balance. I double check my address but, one mistake and everything could be gone!

Since I filled my wallet with 3 different purchases, they must be under different utxo's. Is interest collect also a differnt utxo?
each utxo accrues interest independently
you can do a listunspent command to find out how many utxo you have
then do that many 0.001 tx one after the other before the previous ones get confirmed

that way all the utxo will get used up.

the rules are quite simple, i have stated them many times, i guess I can again:

1. must be over an hour old
2. must be for 10 or more KMD
3. must have nLockTime set

accrues up to 5% of utxo amount at a rate of 5% per year

when you spend that utxo you are able to collect the accrued interest for that utxo.

Just actively using your funds will have the effect of collecting most of the interest. but to be sure to collect, you can do any variety of methods that ends up using the utxo with accrued interest.

you could even make a special program that identifies all the utxo with enough meaningful interest accrued and specifically spend only those utxo. Using standard createrawtransaction, signrawtransaction and spendrawtransaction will be sufficient.

If somebody wants to write such a utility, my guess is he would get quite a lot of donations and maybe even a bounty can be created

Also, I got an error "couldnt create rawtx" when trying to send the entire balance. So I reduced my decimal placed to .xxx instead of .xxxxxxxx after the whole balance amount.
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Hello. Need help with the Komodo swing wallet, I installed on 3 different computers and on neither I can update to the whole block, it's always stops at 25 Jul, between 99,66% and 99,75%.
Any advice please?
I usually get the error that zcash daemon is not running.
Please join Slack and add me @ptytrader on the #support channel. We can troubleshoot it or I will walk you another install.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. Need help with the Komodo swing wallet, I installed on 3 different computers and on neither I can update to the whole block, it's always stops at 25 Jul, between 99,66% and 99,75%.
Any advice please?
I usually get the error that zcash daemon is not running.

P.S. Couldn't this all be avoided with BTCD->KMD exchange buy wall somewhere?
Please tell me of a place that allows direct BTCD -> KMD exchanges. if there is such a place then yes, that would work.

In a sense that is what the ICO site has to do. We all await eagerly as ca333 completes the work on the ICO site

My finding of the breadwallet produced unexpectedly quick results. We have in testing a version that works with KMD and so far we are not finding any major issues. The biggest item left to do are to change the price to use KMD price instead of BTC price.

We still need to verify interests are properly claimed

it is an iOs mobile wallet.

I just made a release that is almost configurable (at build time) for a specific coin. We have an experienced iOs dev who will help us automate building breadwallets for all the assetchains. It will only work with transparent funds, but for a mobile wallet this is likely not any issue.

The iOs version is now out of my hands and others will finalize things the user visible things.
P.S. Couldn't this all be avoided with BTCD->KMD exchange buy wall somewhere?
Please tell me of a place that allows direct BTCD -> KMD exchanges. if there is such a place then yes, that would work.

In a sense that is what the ICO site has to do. We all await eagerly as ca333 completes the work on the ICO site

Jump to: