Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 346. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have a little issue with making only 2 BTCD->KMD swaps till it all ends. I keep my BTCD where they are, because that V1 wallet works for me anytime with no issues for the last few years. It's rock solid, the way crypto-wallet should be. Now, I have some KMD converted, some bought, in both wallets. I have imported my privkey into agama and saw REVs balance on my account 3 months ago. Guess what, after months of trials and errors I can'r move my coins from any of the wallets due to multiple errors. I can't see my REVs anymore, but they are still there on the explorer. I have tried to import agama seed into Swing - that thing just hangs now right away. It could be that the reason is Win10x64. But that's one of the most popular OSes out there.

I understand the scope of work you guys still have in front of you, I know how hard it is to fix all those issues, I know you work hard to make everything solid, and for that I thank you.
But telling people we have had plenty of time to convert BTCD to KMD is nonsense in my opinion. Why would I convert them, if both wallets don't work for me? I see absolutely no reason.

Please return every week conversation option till the end of the year. Or at least turn the site one day a week if you worry about hackers.

P.S. Couldn't this all be avoided with BTCD->KMD exchange buy wall somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Thank you for this update.We are with komodo and happy that team is working hard to give us something that has no match Smiley Soon see ya all on moon
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hey,
i´m actual not up to date,....

I bought KMD´s at the ICO with BitcoinDark, so i get a few Rev-Shares.

Is there actual a marcetplace for Revshares ?

Do i have to do something with my RevShares, like claim or someting else (like IOTAs in the past)?

Thanks a lot,... and a nice weekend.

All you need to do is request a KMD payout. The REVS will be send to you at the same time, and can be accessed with the same seed.

See this guide: https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013147-how-to-request-a-kmd-payout-from-the-ico-site

However, the ICO site is currently offline. Our developer locked himself somewhere in Austria and said he won't leave before it's back up.

The situation is very frustrating for many, but there is real money at stake so we wanted to do this right. According to the developers we could have brought the ICO site back online in about two hours. However, because of the security issues we found we decided to go the safe route which has required 150-200 hours of work.

Because of the other tasks that have taken the priority, such as the Moneize meeting, it has taken quite a bit of time to bring it back online. We apologize for that, but soon we are able to bring a more secure and upgraded site back online.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I did exactly outlined in that article and it didn't work. Any advice?

Have you tried to refresh the wallet? As far as I know, an interest should be added automatically to your wallet (in regards to my experience with other wallet staking), so maybe it is actually already added, but your wallet needs to be refreshed. There was one time when I use kmd wallet where the amount of my actual kmd after I send some to an exchanger and the amount displayed on the app is not matched. Problem solved after I refresh the wallet.

You can also check your balance in the block explorer http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ just search for your address, if the interest is not shown there, you didn't receive it. If it's there, it's an issue with the agama wallet, not showing the the right balance.

edit: nvm, missed the last page  Wink seems it worked out now
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hey,
i´m actual not up to date,....

I bought KMD´s at the ICO with BitcoinDark, so i get a few Rev-Shares.

Is there actual a marcetplace for Revshares ?

Do i have to do something with my RevShares, like claim or someting else (like IOTAs in the past)?

Thanks a lot,... and a nice weekend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

Have you tried to refresh the wallet? As far as I know, an interest should be added automatically to your wallet (in regards to my experience with other wallet staking), so maybe it is actually already added, but your wallet needs to be refreshed. There was one time when I use kmd wallet where the amount of my actual kmd after I send some to an exchanger and the amount displayed on the app is not matched. Problem solved after I refresh the wallet.

Okay, It worked.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
So I downloaded the agama wallet and stored some Komodo in it. I can see the tab in the middle says "Interest Earned". Question is how do I make my coins earn interest? IS there a button for staking?

Here's all you need to do: https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Expect a big rise when atomic DEX arrives.First true decentralized exchange

really? whats with the DEX of Waves?

Waves DEX is a joke
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

really? whats with the DEX of Waves?

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Hello. Bye.
Hello. Bye.
So I downloaded the agama wallet and stored some Komodo in it. I can see the tab in the middle says "Interest Earned". Question is how do I make my coins earn interest? IS there a button for staking?

You have to send all your coins back to yourself, at least it was the case some time ago if I remember correctly.
What about the JUMBLR air drop? Any ETA yet? I thought that I've read that the ICO site is fixed now, which was the prerequisite for the snapshot.

You mean as in send it from my address in agama to the same address in agama?

Activity: 179

You have to send all your coins back to yourself, at least it was the case some time ago if I remember correctly.
What about the JUMBLR air drop? Any ETA yet? I thought that I've read that the ICO site is fixed now, which was the prerequisite for the snapshot.
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Where can I safely download the KMD wallet for windows? Anybody know?

https://supernet.org/en/products/agama-wallet

Yep, this confuses the hell out of me as well.

With all the different versions out ,different websites out AND the github account does not say jl777 but some other individual I dont recognize, flamingice?. -Id once again say we need a master FAQ to refer to.

I go back and forth, is this project genius or one hell of a mess?, you decide. The same questions keep getting asked over and over and over again, why is that?

We got 10 diff versions and none completely work(from the scroll down part of github not the pinned part). And no explanation of which are the most recent ones and which work properly.

We got a website that wont allow swaps cause its broke but smart addresses on chain. (Wish the smartaddesses worked to just deposit btcd and automatically convert to  Kmd )

We got working command line but no instructions on how to use it, sorry jl777 my uplink to your brain doesnt seem to function. (I know you dont do gui, but you got some serious smarts, why cant you learn to make the super ugly gui?)

things that Id like to know. Current working versions. Which versions steal the interest. What the hell is the ugly gui, screenshots of that. Instructions for command line .  Etc etc

But thanks for the progress so far atleast I know things will eventually get there.

I will work on a full guide with all commands and their uses. You can always get it from ./komodo-cli help but I guess this will make it easier to access if komodod isn't running.

will someone please give this man a cookie
Smiley
thanks for your valuable support and the upcoming guide, greatly appreciated!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I can see Komodo in top 10 coins in coming 3 months.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Where can I safely download the KMD wallet for windows? Anybody know?

https://supernet.org/en/products/agama-wallet

Yep, this confuses the hell out of me as well.

With all the different versions out ,different websites out AND the github account does not say jl777 but some other individual I dont recognize, flamingice?. -Id once again say we need a master FAQ to refer to.

I go back and forth, is this project genius or one hell of a mess?, you decide. The same questions keep getting asked over and over and over again, why is that?

We got 10 diff versions and none completely work(from the scroll down part of github not the pinned part). And no explanation of which are the most recent ones and which work properly.

We got a website that wont allow swaps cause its broke but smart addresses on chain. (Wish the smartaddesses worked to just deposit btcd and automatically convert to  Kmd )

We got working command line but no instructions on how to use it, sorry jl777 my uplink to your brain doesnt seem to function. (I know you dont do gui, but you got some serious smarts, why cant you learn to make the super ugly gui?)

things that Id like to know. Current working versions. Which versions steal the interest. What the hell is the ugly gui, screenshots of that. Instructions for command line .  Etc etc

But thanks for the progress so far atleast I know things will eventually get there.

...and I thought I was the only one having the same observations i.e. questions Wink
Activity: 204
ETA on ICO platform wallet? Tried to access my coins and cannot?
Jump to: