Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 343. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Patience everyone!! Before we know it!! Moon!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mighty Dub
Looks like there is a cert issue on the KMD block explorer site - https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

kmd.explorer.supernet.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for www.kmd.host Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

The block explorer works from this site - www.kmd.host
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
yea...waiting for excitement  Wink
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Looks like kmd has a lot of things in store it should get exciting soon
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!

interesting theory but is that realistic? in my opinion the price will go down once the ico site is updated because all the people swap from btcd to kmd and will sell their kmd.

So where is my fallacy?
Only 10% or less of the BTCD/Komodo swap remains. That is not enough to bring us down if all users happened to dump after they swapped. Also, it would make no sense for investors to swap, then dump. The whole point is to get your KMD so you can accrue 5% interest and your Jumblr snapshot.

So only 10% left of those who still waiting. Why is it they are so noisy around the thread and keep on whining. The fact that KMD is an excellent crypto product . Like ptytrader mentioned,  5% annual interest and jumblr . Jumblr could be very valuable if you try to calculate derive it from the snapshot conversion and it may cost around $500 per Jumbr token.
People are complaining because that is what they do when something doesn't work. Unfortunately for us we have tons of work happening and not enough hand on deck. That's why the majority of the team is working on BarterDEX, Agama, Documentation, and Jumblr. In any case, ca333 said he wouldn't leave home before the ICO site was ready again. They have a meeting with Monaize in about 2 weeks so hopefully it will be ready by then and people can continue their swaps.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!

interesting theory but is that realistic? in my opinion the price will go down once the ico site is updated because all the people swap from btcd to kmd and will sell their kmd.

So where is my fallacy?
Only 10% or less of the BTCD/Komodo swap remains. That is not enough to bring us down if all users happened to dump after they swapped. Also, it would make no sense for investors to swap, then dump. The whole point is to get your KMD so you can accrue 5% interest and your Jumblr snapshot.

So only 10% left of those who still waiting. Why is it they are so noisy around the thread and keep on whining. The fact that KMD is an excellent crypto product . Like ptytrader mentioned,  5% annual interest and jumblr . Jumblr could be very valuable if you try to calculate derive it from the snapshot conversion and it may cost around $500 per Jumbr token.

why you think so?

So where is my fallacy?
^well done.

Thank you.

Can we expect more?

I am finishing the windows command prompt install and we will be releasing all the videos we are making of live atomic swaps of various coin pairs. Most important of all is KMD/BTC pair of course. In any case, slowly but surely myself and the other guys will put more videos out. We are making a point to show people what we have accomplished. SuperNET's BarterDEX is the only project that has realized hundreds of atomic swaps and is doing them on a daily basis. The only true decentralized cross-blockchain exchange that will never require you to give up your privatekeys.

I will release videos of both the UglyGUI BarterDEX which is a beta graphic interface and a pure cli BarterDEX video. This will all happen once the BarterDEX campaign is a go. It is being prepared now.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
^well done.

Thank you.

Can we expect more?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
funny thing is, everyone expects to get rich from this coin and likely the ones holding it will be fortunate. on the other side of the coin this forums seems most useful for continuously bitching about trivial issues to the ones expected to create the riches. while fielding all of the redundant criticisms they are pulled from their work of development. the only sense of that approach is if the true wish was for slowness and/or mistakes resulting in the detriment of the entire system. my only question is rhetoric: are all of these complainers actually holders of btcd or komodo? if so how can they expect the developers to get any work done with the continuous requirements of pampering and 'expectation management'?

something is fishy all right: all of the idiotic criticisms from people who are contributing at most spare change to these projects.

i have a suggestion, to the co.plainers: write a better platform, start your own ico, then see how that goes. lol ..

and when the price of kmd goee through the roof.... will they still complain? at this point it would not surprise.

I could not have said it better myself. My guess is the silent majority feel this way as well. This is a sleeping giant. I remember similar bitching with antshares (now NEO) and the price went down to $.15. Finally the bitching stopped and now it is up 10,000%.

The Komodo reddit board only had 378 subscribers compared to the ~10,000 NEO has and ~13,000 Siacoin has. This coin is still undiscovered, yet has such amazing potential. I expect an epic runnup some time in the next 6 - 12 months: HODL!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Time to buy!!! This is the flooooor!  Grin
Only up from here, $2 this week!
Activity: 225
can someone call the waaaambulance? my feelings are hurt... troll troll troll just kidding yall need to lighten up its a sad read and no fault of the ones who are running the show. not much choice on bitcointalk but a long and hardcore bitch session instead of technical updates and supportive good energy.

wallet works fine for me the java one no problem on linux. whats the problem? shitty zcoin wallet just ate 50 of my coins from a "mintzerocoin" transact at a rate of 50% fail. thats about $400 allast time i checked. it could have been the whole wallet for how bad that sore is performing. so maybe start bitching when your coins are GONE but for stallout thats insane. when you get them they will be nice and shiny and worth a good bit more.

so i am actually glad zcoin wallet ate my coins cause then i found komodo. what good fortune to buy in before the jumblr drop and price upgrade. about the ico  i admit i could care less. i guess the stallout actually helped.me to totally liquid my zcoin for komodo. thanks team komodo, i will shut up now just those vibes were making me sick and i wish to reiterate appreciation to your team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Negligence is catching on some contributors. Indeed, there were plenty of time for a swap. Or maybe they don't want to get rid of their BTCD because it was at ATH that time. They hodled and as a result they did not have a chance to redeem on time.
Half a year have passed. Half. Redeem on time? Really? BTCD swap was planned to go on for a year as I remember it correctly.

Please tell us which wallet have you personally redeemed to all your KMD for everyday use? Can you 100% use it now? I will try too. Thank you.

Please donate some assets to let the original dev of ICO site finish its job. Can you dig that? shit happens and the wallet you are looking for is BTCD<->KMD conversion which is not directly available . But you can be resourceful enough to do this equation : BTCD <-> BTC <->KMD . Now you can't comprehend try google translator, it is handy.
Activity: 225
funny thing is, everyone expects to get rich from this coin and likely the ones holding it will be fortunate. on the other side of the coin this forums seems most useful for continuously bitching about trivial issues to the ones expected to create the riches. while fielding all of the redundant criticisms they are pulled from their work of development. the only sense of that approach is if the true wish was for slowness and/or mistakes resulting in the detriment of the entire system. my only question is rhetoric: are all of these complainers actually holders of btcd or komodo? if so how can they expect the developers to get any work done with the continuous requirements of pampering and 'expectation management'?

something is fishy all right: all of the idiotic criticisms from people who are contributing at most spare change to these projects.

i have a suggestion, to the co.plainers: write a better platform, start your own ico, then see how that goes. lol ..

and when the price of kmd goee through the roof.... will they still complain? at this point it would not surprise.
Jump to: