Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 347. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
where can i find an overview list for all komodo accounts? especially the biggest accounts?

many thanks
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.

why you think so?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Today I bought an additional 500 KMD to increase my stake be able to get more interest via compounding method as well as to have a chance to get some Jumblr when snapshot has been done.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/tx/28ca0b3560985a4c1891297b8f8f1a553f060ee01066396c9b36887e4f536e7d

breadwallet sets the locktime now, so at least interest is accruing (if > 10 KMD)

next is to collect the accrued interest, which will be quite a bit harder to do.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
wallet used to work, not is just says "activating best chain" for 5 hours +.... guess there is no best chain... and my wallet was synced
Please join our slack and message me @ptytrader in the #support channel. I am online from 8-5p.m. Eastern Time. I can help you troubleshoot live. Lately I've been using TeamViewer and Teleconsole to help people remotely.

Most wallet issues can be fixed.

Is there a Komodo slack that is different than the BTCD slack? If so, can I get an invite?

https://supernet.org/supernet/slack-invite
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
wallet used to work, not is just says "activating best chain" for 5 hours +.... guess there is no best chain... and my wallet was synced
Please join our slack and message me @ptytrader in the #support channel. I am online from 8-5p.m. Eastern Time. I can help you troubleshoot live. Lately I've been using TeamViewer and Teleconsole to help people remotely.

Is there a Komodo slack that is different than the BTCD slack? If so, can I get an invite?
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Thanks for the update on wallet dev. Whats the word on the Jumblr air drop?
I found a nice iOs SPV wallet called breadwallet. it was only for BTC so I had to port it to KMD (zcash network protocol is quite different from bitcoin)

still rough around the edges, but if you are adventurous you can give it a try at

https://github.com/jl777/breadwallet

interest is not supported yet and only transparent mode will work using breadwallet, but from what I have seen, that is all most people will need.

also, the passphrase is not current compatible with KMD, so for now it is just basic functionality tests
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Is mining Komodo possible with nvOC
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
The ICO website is still down? I thought it was supposed to have been fixed some weeks ago. How can one now swap their BitcoinDark to Komodo?
Where can I safely download the KMD wallet for windows? Anybody know?

https://supernet.org/en/products/agama-wallet

Yep, this confuses the hell out of me as well.

With all the different versions out ,different websites out AND the github account does not say jl777 but some other individual I dont recognize, flamingice?. -Id once again say we need a master FAQ to refer to.

I go back and forth, is this project genius or one hell of a mess?, you decide. The same questions keep getting asked over and over and over again, why is that?

We got 10 diff versions and none completely work(from the scroll down part of github not the pinned part). And no explanation of which are the most recent ones and which work properly.

We got a website that wont allow swaps cause its broke but smart addresses on chain. (Wish the smartaddesses worked to just deposit btcd and automatically convert to  Kmd )

We got working command line but no instructions on how to use it, sorry jl777 my uplink to your brain doesnt seem to function. (I know you dont do gui, but you got some serious smarts, why cant you learn to make the super ugly gui?)

things that Id like to know. Current working versions. Which versions steal the interest. What the hell is the ugly gui, screenshots of that. Instructions for command line .  Etc etc

But thanks for the progress so far atleast I know things will eventually get there.

OK, I will take a pause from barterDEX core as it really isnt having many bug reports at all. I will work on getting some sort of ugly GUI done.

Give me a week or two as I dont know any GUI that is pure C and I will have to learn enough of a new language.
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......

With all the different versions out ,different websites out AND the github account does not say jl777 but some other individual I dont recognize, flamingice?. -Id once again say we need a master FAQ to refer to.

I go back and forth, is this project genius or one hell of a mess?, you decide. The same questions keep getting asked over and over and over again, why is that?

We got 10 diff versions and none completely work(from the scroll down part of github not the pinned part). And no explanation of which are the most recent ones and which work properly.

We got a website that wont allow swaps cause its broke but smart addresses on chain. (Wish the smartaddesses worked to just deposit btcd and automatically convert to  Kmd )

We got working command line but no instructions on how to use it, sorry jl777 my uplink to your brain doesnt seem to function. (I know you dont do gui, but you got some serious smarts, why cant you learn to make the super ugly gui?)

things that Id like to know. Current working versions. Which versions steal the interest. What the hell is the ugly gui, screenshots of that. Instructions for command line .  Etc etc

But thanks for the progress so far atleast I know things will eventually get there.

I will work on a full guide with all commands and their uses. You can always get it from ./komodo-cli help but I guess this will make it easier to access if komodod isn't running.
Activity: 784
Set Your Ideas Free

We have two wallets for Komodo and both of them are available on both of our websites:
 - komodoplatform.com
 - supernet.org

Both of them will correctly reset the interest.

We are building technical FAQ and documentation here: http://wiki.supernet.org/wiki/Main_Page
We have centered our guides and troubleshooting material here: support.supernet.org

Perhaps those are not properly linked and people are not aware of them. Well, at least the wiki documentation is not ready yet - we are working on it.

What are the questions that are unclear or unanswered? I'm sure there's a lot to do still, all input is appreciated.

We created a new bitcointalk thread too, that should have all the major links related to Komodo. Now that I look at it I see it doesn't mention the 5 % APR interest, we can add that. Anything else?

The wallets are linked, listed and explained there as well, I'm not sure howcome it can be unclear.
Activity: 332

Activity: 332
I asked the same question on the BTCD forum so wanted to double check - If I buy BTCD today, can this be swapped for Komodo going forward when the website is back up and running?

Yes, you can swap it right away when the ICO site is up.

Thanks, I know it's probably been answered somewhere within this forum but don't have much time scrolling through. Is the ICO Site being revived soon?  Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Congratulations! You are the 1000 person to ask this question.

Why there isnt a master FAQ at the beginning of this ANN is anyones quess though.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
These guys are building an ecosystem of crypto tools and services that will become a one stop shop in the crypto world. jl777 has a great vision for supernet and nobody in this industry works harder than this guy. One of the most transparent and intelligent folks in crypto.

Agree completely with you. Hopefully, this will also have an effect on the course.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Glad to see how Komodo devs working day in and day out for the development of Komodo.
Their efforts and community patience will pay off.
Jump to: