Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 18. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A very imformative project! All details well discussed! I will surely support this platform till the end. Hoping will be on the top of all. It has a very intelligent and strong team that joint force!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Modern Finance Chain intends to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency by partnering with merchants and processors. It intends to build the future of blockchain by starting as a merchant-consumer payment solution. However, the main aim is to expand the use of cryptocurrency to the point of ubiquity. How does it intend to do this, you ask? Two ways; By offering innovative rewards for merchants and other consumers By building upon the value of zero merchant fees
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will keep my eye to this project, i really like its concept  buying goods using crypto,its very unique and hassle free. I never seen any project before the same with this,. Looking forward for more updates team.
copper member
Activity: 58
I like this project idea and concept, as I know used of cryptocurrency for payment transaction very well liked by the world community lately. many people use payment methods using cryptocurrency when buying their favorite items. after reading the vision of this project, I really like it. I would like to ask how this project development plan, what steps will the developers of this project make to the world community trust in the use of this project ?. especially in the security of transactions to be performed by customers? I understand the vision of this project and I am very supportive and join in this project campaign to be more familiar to the public in the world. I also believe this project will be successful. thanks

Transparency is key for us. We have an ambitious and aggressive roadmap, staying on track is key. As we roll out merchants and the rewards program kicks in, that will go along way. The next is getting on our Innovation Incubator front and center when we launch the MF Mainnet. That, we believe, will be our greatest assist moving into the future. Many are unaware of the complications legitimate projects encounter when attempting to launch their dapp. The entire premise of the MF Mainnet, and MF Chain's vision, is to drive crypto adoption by uniting the entire community. Not building another isolated platform. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I like this project idea and concept, as I know used of cryptocurrency for payment transaction very well liked by the world community lately. many people use payment methods using cryptocurrency when buying their favorite items. after reading the vision of this project, I really like it. I would like to ask how this project development plan, what steps will the developers of this project make to the world community trust in the use of this project ?. especially in the security of transactions to be performed by customers? I understand the vision of this project and I am very supportive and join in this project campaign to be more familiar to the public in the world. I also believe this project will be successful. thanks
Activity: 280
With the right platform and right team, I'm sure that investors will recognize your project as a new and innovative one. Hope you guys will reach the end of you timeline with ease and succession.
copper member
Token sale is still running long in may month, Does the token sale have the 2nd stage if all tokens are not sold out?

Here are the Token Sale dates:

Private Offer: April 5 - May 5 (Stage hard cap: 3500ETH)
Presale: May 5 -  May 25 (Stage hard cap: 5000ETH)
ICO: May 25 - June 25 (Stage hard cap: 245000ETH)

Tokens unsold in any stage can be sold in the following stage. Stage start dates can be moved forward if previous/current stage reaches its hard cap and any unsold tokens at the end of the ICO are burned.
Activity: 17
It is a very great project which gives rewards to all users in the platform..very nice idea..congrats to all admins here
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Token sale is still running long in may month, Does the token sale have the 2nd stage if all tokens are not sold out?
This will going to hit in the market and this project they offer is a good one to have dealing between merchant and consumers that will catch the attention because of the rewards they prepare. I can't wait to have it and be part of this Modern Finance Chain.

I will stay connected,Goodluck.
copper member
I like the ICO Project guarantee, but how will we know if you just release those funds whenever you want?

Being that the multi-signature wallet will be stored and placed in a smart contract lock, this will be public information on the blockchain. Funds will only be released upon completion of the agreed upon milestones and require escrow board approval.
Hope many investors will come to this platform, because they dont have any reason not to join or invest to this project. Actually it was a big help to them. Congartulation guys!

Surely, with this kind of project, investors and future users of the platform will become interested in this project.
copper member
What is the MFI token for?

Great question. MF Chain will be launching the MF Mainnet in 2019. We will have a new whitepaper released in late 2018 that covers this in detail.

A large piece of the MF Mainnet is the Innovation Incubator that allows dapps to launch token sales and a multi-cryptocurrency token sale platform. Participants of the Private and Presale rounds in the MFX token sale are awarded 1 MFI token for every 10ETH contributed. These tokens are redeemable in the first five token sales launched on the upcoming MF Mainnet. Here are more details:

- 1 MFI (Modern Finance Incubator) token in each of the first 5 ICO projects per 10 ETH
- Max tokens per contributing address is 20 (based on the max contribution of 200ETH)
- 888 Max tokens
- Token values will be pulled from a reserved pool of tokens for sale in each ICO
- Each token will be equal in value
- Tokens are transferable and sent to ETH wallet address provided during the ICO
- Tokens will NOT be traded or listed on any exchanges
Activity: 378
This is what needed today,, specially blockchain industry is growing and growing this days.. Investors will surely put support on this.. A very nice concept.. Two tumbs up for all the members, especially those who think the idea on creating this kind of platform..
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Finance is now being one of the most popular targets for ICO projects. BY integrating the payment method and the merchant plus the program for consumer rewards, this MFChain project can be a good ICO to join. They also clearly present their project in the very completed website content. I think this MFChain will be successful thorugh this very clear project. Well, it needs KYC, right? All parties should provide this of course.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
It will give a very great comfort to us.. No need to hassle yourself converting cryptocurrencies into your country's currency. Surely this will be a great platform.

Exactly,  hassle free converting other country's currency and merging merchants and consumers that gives them the good and unique way of transactions.  they will enjoy this project.
Activity: 266
Very unique way of transactions.I know that all consumers will support in this project. Very impressive. Thank you for your Modern finance chain
Activity: 112
Very good program i suppose. Not at all boasting their credentials but instead uses it to promote their project  clearly and humbly.  Keep it up team and please stay true to your promises.
 as i see they are serious on this project the team are proffessional and i want to see this project on the next level lets see if they can get more partners soon but any way i know this has a great pottential
Activity: 182
I really love the concept of  MF Chain which bringing the  market the first ever rewards program for both merchant and consumers that allow users to earn rewards (in the form of the native MFX token) for purchases made or processed using the MF Chain payment solution.This will be a great rewards to all who will be part of this project,,Good job every one
Pages:
Jump to: