Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 14. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
This is a very good project because online businesses are now in demand. It is a win-win situation between merchants and consumers and selling products and services will be faster, easier and more secured because of the blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
You collected different ideas from other projects and want to impmlemente all this in one project... well, this may be good, but how reality this?

Simple, by partnering with both established projects and upstart projects - in other words collaborating with others to accomplish this goal. This was a main reason for the partnership with INGOT Coin, ShapeShift and the others we are close to announcing. 
Activity: 168
Another promising project from the team that proves the capacity of blockchain technology! The success of this project will surely help everyone!
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
You collected different ideas from other projects and want to impmlemente all this in one project... well, this may be good, but how reality this?

Are you unsure of this project and how do they work? you should see the development first.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Is there a bounty program?
I wanna join!!
Yes there is! Here is the link for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34446540
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Hi manager... why weeks my week is not counted?
Btc username: HarryBeroe
Spreadseet: 191
Tanks sir...

You are asking something wrong here because you should visit this project bounty thread.
Activity: 322
Modern Finance Chain was a good platfom with a good concept! I think it will give a big impact in the world of cryptocurrency. I will support it all the way until the ICO will end. Hoping for the best
Activity: 252
Hi manager... why weeks my week is not counted?
Btc username: HarryBeroe
Spreadseet: 191
Tanks sir...
copper member
I wanna join!!

Yes there is! Here is the link for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34446540
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
modern finance chain has a great vision this is where consumers can buy goods and services with any cryptocurrency
at their favorite merchants. I think this idea is really great because it helps a lot.

It so true that their platform really helps a lot, specially for us who use cryptocurreny. For now we could use them to buy goods easily to pay.
Activity: 84
I wanna join!!
Activity: 280
Modern finance chain is a big project actually. It is a very good addition for the ever growing market in the crypto world. It also has the right features and innovations to perform well in this business.
Activity: 308
Interesting concept ang ideas. Ihope this project will have a big seccess. This is one of the most good project in the near futrure I will work in this techology and I`m confident that many investors will like this project

Right sir.
If the market is usually a seller or a buyer looking for a gift, but MF Chain change it by giving a gift to the seller and buyer in the form of MFX token, for purchases made or processed using MF Chain payment solution. great way to compete
Activity: 322
modern finance chain has a great vision this is where consumers can buy goods and services with any cryptocurrency
at their favorite merchants. I think this idea is really great because it helps a lot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Modern Finance Chain’s Blockchain Architect, Viacheslav Shybaiev took time off to speak to ICOWatchlist about the project 👇👇👇👇👇

https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-viacheslav-shybaiev-modern-finance-chain/

Whether in this way will make the progress of this project will be better and successful sale token sold.
Activity: 266
I believe that they offers higher user-friendliness, more security, and lower costs.
It can help to all people to purchase goods and services with cost-effective.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
Many more ICO projects that require the KYC as a must-do requirement in order to be able to buy the token.
Unfortunately yes.
What's about the softcap? And how to reach the soft cap?
What about it? Investors buy tokens, raised money increase until it reach softcap(2500 ETH by the way).
I mean the promotion? Do you use bounty program? As I can't see where is the token allocation for it.
Sometime is hard to use google and type two words. Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34446540
copper member
Modern Finance Chain’s Blockchain Architect, Viacheslav Shybaiev took time off to speak to ICOWatchlist about the project 👇👇👇👇👇

https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-viacheslav-shybaiev-modern-finance-chain/
Activity: 182
Wow! This is a great service being provided thru crypto currency.. This will greatly mobilize business owners to reach their potential clients. Will definitely follow this one.
Pages:
Jump to: