Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 17. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Another innovative feature of this project is the rewards system for its consumer and the merchants. they will be very excited to use this chain
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
MF Chain requires KYC process for all ICO participants.
ICO participants contributing 5 or more ETH are required to submit a government ID with their KYC request. Participants contributing less than 5 ETH will need to submit their name, geo location and email address to conduct a light KYC. All participants are screened against OFAC, PEP, PSFI, EU and Freeze Lists.
Activity: 238
The content and platform of this project captured the attention for todays generation a fully developed marketing strategy which no one can resists it by getting rewards kept me more interested.
Thank you for bringing project like this.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
This is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers and also to investors!

Pre sale will end in May and they still have plenty of time to make their project succeed for the future.
Activity: 182
A very imformative project! All details well discussed! I will surely support this platform till the end. Hoping will be on the top of all. It has a very intelligent and strong team that joint force!

Indeed,,so many supporters,,hoping for this projects success ,,I want to congratulate all the members of the  team behind this,..Job well done guys,,you really did an awesome job
Activity: 210
MF Chain’s international team is comprised of PhD’s, Mathematicians and Expert Level Blockchain Developers, harnessing a wealth of brilliant minds dedicated to the common vision of MF Chain and its goal of mass market cryptocurrency adoption. With a shared passion for the future of blockchain, these experts have partnered together to build a complete and robust digital economy.
Activity: 4
PreSale 6th May 2018

a quick scan didn't see the minimum spend got it handy? trying to juggle funds :-)

scrap that 5eth on KYC page  Smiley
Activity: 322
The idea of this platform was  an amazing one.  many people in the world of cryptocurrency will surely support this. Hoping fot the best guys! And goodluck people.
copper member
Activity: 58
This project offer is quite interesting and hope to be a big project, can I know with softcap and hardcap to be achieved?
What strategies will you make to attract investors and convince them?

Hi bojoketikung! Yes, once Token Sale begins we will be tracking and showing how we are progressing with the token sale. As for attracting investors the simple answer is more coverage of out project and our team. Look for more updates coming from us soon, we will share our updates on all social media acts (FB, Twitter, Reddit etc) so you can learn more about us  Grin
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Giving rewards to both merchants and consumers is great thing,  it will give the project the trust and support that they need,  using cryptocurrency as their platform is a competitive idea, i will look forward to the development of this project.
Activity: 136
This is clearly an amazing project, it will save money for merchants and clients who receive rewards. These parties will definitely support the project. Can you pls clarify on how the DEVS AND ADVISORS tokens will be released?
Activity: 280
I really love the concept of  MF Chain which bringing the  market the first ever rewards program for both merchant and consumers that allow users to earn rewards (in the form of the native MFX token) for purchases made or processed using the MF Chain payment solution.This will be a great rewards to all who will be part of this project,,Good job every one
yes, I agree with that. Because many different projects don't recognize their merchants and just do their business without seeing the way it will be done. Rewarding the right worker with the right job.
Activity: 266
This project offer is quite interesting and hope to be a big project, can I know with softcap and hardcap to be achieved?
What strategies will you make to attract investors and convince them?
Activity: 17
I really love the concept of  MF Chain which bringing the  market the first ever rewards program for both merchant and consumers that allow users to earn rewards (in the form of the native MFX token) for purchases made or processed using the MF Chain payment solution.This will be a great rewards to all who will be part of this project,,Good job every one
I love this comment full of praises
Activity: 1
is bounty program still happening?
Activity: 182
This is what needed today,, specially blockchain industry is growing and growing this days.. Investors will surely put support on this.. A very nice concept.. Two tumbs up for all the members, especially those who think the idea on creating this kind of platform..

Yes I agree..this is what we really need now unlike other payment platform,,definitely Modern Finance Chain is a very different which improves the current situation of some payment system which lacks in so many ways..
copper member
Activity: 58
We now have a lookup page that queries the blockchain directly to retrieve your whitelist status, the ICO round caps as well as the time till round close.

When you KYC, you will receive a link that takes you to this page:

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The MF Chain compensate pool comprises of 75M MFX Tokens and the refund projects will proceed for an extra at least 5 years. Extra reward pools will be added to the program as associations with different activities create. For instance, a promising blockchain undertaking can demand to add a token designation to the prizes pool, along these lines quickly infusing their token into genuine trade exchanges. This will enable vendors and buyers to get numerous reward tokens for a solitary exchange. Associations will probably broaden the program in ceaselessness.
Activity: 140
I think this is the product we are waiting for to be able to maximize our investment. Looking with the team who develop this project it is a promising one for this community
Activity: 210
MF Chain is the eventual fate of cryptocurrency, according to solman on Steemit and we agree! Together we will build a commerce designed to drive cryptocurrency adoption uniting users, merchants and innovators.  Modern Finance Chain builds the future of commerce the right way. Decentralized, open sourced and free
Pages:
Jump to: