Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 19. (Read 25229 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Your whitepaper has no details of how you plan to get merchants and consumers to use your platform

Can you elaborate on the marketing plans listed in your roadmap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hope many investors will come to this platform, because they dont have any reason not to join or invest to this project. Actually it was a big help to them. Congartulation guys!
Activity: 280
Any bounty program that we can join to? Your project is very interesting and we want to be a part of it. The stats are all good and the projects main goal is presented very well.
Activity: 238
It will give a very great comfort to us.. No need to hassle yourself converting cryptocurrencies into your country's currency. Surely this will be a great platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Since the service that will be provided by the ICO is like using different crypto to purchase goods/services, can it also be a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies? Because it will be a plus factor if it will have this feature.

Good suggestion sir, I do also suggest this because it is a plus factor for them if they will add a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Since the service that will be provided by the ICO is like using different crypto to purchase goods/services, can it also be a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies? Because it will be a plus factor if it will have this feature.
Activity: 266
The system is good with unique way of transactions. I hope that all consumers enjoy this project. Many investors will truly like this. Lets support this project until meet the success.
Activity: 99
Will the payment system work for US merchants? Does this project has a restrictions for any country?
Activity: 378
Having this kind of project will be a great help to everyone having cryptocurrency. It will give convenience to us.. No need to hassle yourself converting crypto into your country's currency.. Pretty good idea..
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
any bounty program Huh

I don't see in the main page for the bounty program
keep an eyes on this thread, maybe the dev will be updated it later. Keep patience.
Activity: 280
The token allocation can be seen as a good way to give the tokens to the right people and the token sale timeline has a very good ring to it, with the start of your project at a good token price. I hope your project will be prosperous at the end of your goal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
any bounty program Huh
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Merchant and consumers will be connected with this project,  using cryptocurrency as their stepping stone is a bright idea,  I will give this project a support in all aspects.
Activity: 196
Upon scrolling in the website i did not found any bounty related information that a project usually do, Is there a bounty program for the community or its not part of the project roadmap?
Activity: 238
Economy is moving to its level and this Modern Finance Chain is giving us all in hand to access possible ways as consumers I'm glad that you brought a project like this and the platform itself impressed me.

Goodluck and best success!
Activity: 201
You can buy goods and services via any cryptocurrency method? A unique idea, it can help certain individuals who uses cryptocurrency in their daily lives,  it will be hassle free, i'll be looking forward to this project.  good luck team.
Activity: 140
There are many online stores now but this one is a few which will use cryptocurrency and i hope it will come into business.
Activity: 161
Why are you using ERC20 tokens, If you have mainnet?
I know it will succeed. Because of its excellent platform and many services are made up. This is a great help for all consumers.I hope that it will available to all country. Thank you!
Modern Finance Chain they build the future of cryptocurrency.
helping to build a digital economy where consumers will have the ability to buy products and services via any cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: