Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 16. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce DDEX as it first exchange listing partner. After reviewing and testing of the DDEX UI, the ease of use, intuitive interface and integration of MetaMask and Ledger support showed us that the DDEX platform, while new, is an advanced and well developed exchange. Users of the DDEX exchange that may miss the opportunity to participate in the MF Chain token sale will enjoy 5 days exclusive listing on DDEX prior to listing on additional listing partners.

Partners are important and necessary for any project. But I seem worried about DDEX. Is this exchange similar to the Idex? Because I find decentralized trading platforms are often not appreciated and it is called ICO killer
Activity: 238
Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce DDEX as it first exchange listing partner. After reviewing and testing of the DDEX UI, the ease of use, intuitive interface and integration of MetaMask and Ledger support showed us that the DDEX platform, while new, is an advanced and well developed exchange. Users of the DDEX exchange that may miss the opportunity to participate in the MF Chain token sale will enjoy 5 days exclusive listing on DDEX prior to listing on additional listing partners.
Merit: 0
The concept is great. The idea of the project is unique. We will see in the next few weeks or months about the progress of the project.
Activity: 616
MF is an integrated platform with merchants using smart contracts, and merchants and buyers get bonuses of MF tokens. Are there any special specifications for merchants who want to be involved?

All new projects always have different discounts or price reductions each. It looks like this project has other ways to develop their project.
Activity: 448
Nice
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM
♎♍Modern Finance Chain - Merchant
https://mfchain.com
#blockchain.#(ERC20)#marketcap
Erc20
Digital blockchain driven financial services platform for innovative crypto investors.

day is a time that does not limit you to invest
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
MF is an integrated platform with merchants using smart contracts, and merchants and buyers get bonuses of MF tokens. Are there any special specifications for merchants who want to be involved?
Activity: 182
Pre Sale is now Live right?. I see in the official twitter post about minimum contribute in the Modern Finance Chain project is 5 ether. I think this minimum  so high, so much money to make a minimum contribute. I know and agree if this project is interested. but I think it is too expensive, it's just my opinion; I hope this pre sale success and reach the softcap, and I always support this project
copper member
Activity: 58
Will there be information on the progress of the ICO in your personal account?

What information would you like to know? Fund raising information will be shared during the public token sale.
copper member
I read about your project stats and I will certainly keep on waiting for more information to be given. Do you guys have a bounty that I can join into? I'm currently looking for one and you guys have a promising platform to be joined to.

We sure do! Here is the bounty thread for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymodern-finance-chain-merchant-payments-reward-system-3299717
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Whether for bounty participants is required KYC on this project? or KYC is not needed at all.
copper member
by the way your team says that the merchant will be doing some of the stuff that your platform has to offer, will it be on the web? or it will be personal to assure security and the privacy of the payments that has been made.

Personalized to the merchant with manager, admin and super-admin permission levels. Logins and changes to settings are secured with two-factor Authentication.
Activity: 686

It looks like they will be giving more information in their telegram group or on this thread.
copper member
What is your max tokens supply? Is there only an allocated token amount that you will be selling into your pre-sale?

Max Token Supply is 521m tokens. 306m is allocated to the token sale/incentives (bounty+airdrop) with an additional 80m reserved for the MFX Rewards Program. This means that over 73% of all tokens will be owned by our community Smiley
Activity: 266
copper member
As I realize Modern Finance Chain as a payment solution and rewards program for merchants and consumers aims to help and to make it easy to use cryptocurrency payments.
But I found nothing about any fiat to crypto exchange services or Vice-Versa. How do You plan to attract merchants without this?

This is detailed in our white paper and will be implemented as part of the final payment system. Merchants will have the ability to covert cryptocurrency to fiat as payments are processed as well as converting MFX tokens earned in the MFX Merchant Rewards Program. Merchants will have the ability to choose the percentage of conversion as well. 
We can easily buy goods using cryptocurrency their platform could teally help consumer to easily pay bills using their application.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The MFChain Pre-sale is now open! Visit at https://mfchain.com/pre-sale/  to complete our KYC and add your ETH address to our whitelist. If you have previously completed the KYC process visit at https://mfchain.com/lookup/  to verify the pre-sale address.
I really love the concept of  MF Chain which bringing the  market the first ever rewards program for both merchant and consumers that allow users to earn rewards (in the form of the native MFX token) for purchases made or processed using the MF Chain payment solution.This will be a great rewards to all who will be part of this project,,Good job every one
I love this comment full of praises

If you will see the concept of the project, it is really worth praising. With this platform while using it you will also earn extra reward, surely in the end of the day you will also commend this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
As I realize Modern Finance Chain as a payment solution and rewards program for merchants and consumers aims to help and to make it easy to use cryptocurrency payments.
But I found nothing about any fiat to crypto exchange services or Vice-Versa. How do You plan to attract merchants without this?
Activity: 60
I'm waiting for the main sale, May 25.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: