Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 13. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This project really amaze me impressive in its way at the same it is applicable while engaging and enjoying there product. I like the idea of the platform it fits my interests.

Goodluck and best success!
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and a well-thought-out idea investors will be success.

The composition of this project really embodies hope, because they are people who have long been engaged in their activities and really know what they need to succeed.

What with this will make this project will be very good in the future and the price is very high for the investors.
Activity: 378
Any bounty program that we can join to? Your project is very interesting and we want to be a part of it. The stats are all good and the projects main goal is presented very well.
You're absolutely right.. Same here,, I'd love to be a part of this amazing project.. Let's wait for their bounty program.. It will be an honor to spread the world about this platform..
Activity: 266
Suffice to say that digital payment acceptance is on the increase for both consumers and merchants. Yet, credit cards and debit cards continue to be the main methods for online and digital purchases.
Activity: 224
A very unique and smart project which includes public smart contract platform and with merchant payment integration. Very reliable and appropriate to the crypto society. Many people will surely be interested to join this amazing project. Big round of applause!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Despite the sharp decline in the price of the whole crypto market, MFCHAIN ​​looks very confident! This once again speaks about the reliability of investments in this project, I am sure that it will be in demand  Smiley

I understand that the basic sale of tokens has not happened yet, and there is time for the team to conduct a good advertisement for their project and I think the good idea of the project people will appreciate and the project will be successful!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and a well-thought-out idea investors will be success.

The composition of this project really embodies hope, because they are people who have long been engaged in their activities and really know what they need to succeed.
Activity: 101
I think this project has a good vision.i hope the project is successful and growing
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Anyone can help me? I really don't like the people who signature campaign sign up with my data, you can see in the spreadsheet.
number spreadsheet: 227 for the correct one I have on number 64.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
There MVP can be accessed from here.
This MVP is about
Modern Finance Chain point of sale Android App APK.
An equal opportunity platform for merchants, consumers and innovators.
Activity: 168
Thats awesome project, Modern Finance Chain they build the future of cryptocurrency.
helping to build a digital economy where consumers will have the ability to buy products and services via any cryptocurrency. Hoping for the best .. Good luck
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Yeah your'e right bro, they make the consumers feel comfortable also in using cryptocurrency in paying bills by using their app.
If this become reality, it will benefit millions of cryptocurrency community members. Cryptocurrency is still seen as an asset for investment and not as a mode of payment, MFCHAIN is a big step towards that.

As they say, necessity is the mother of invention. With cryptocurrency encompassing millions of community members, such platforms are inevitable. Being a pioneer in the field will help MFCHAIN gather the majority of market shares before other jumps in this area.
Activity: 266
Merchants are in full control of their cryptocurrency wallets because they do not share, import, or upload the private keys to the MF Chain platform.Its good to know its very important detail.
Cant wait to see your team succeed
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This is a great platform and a great concept to connect consumer and traders in one platform.
Yeah your'e right bro, they make the consumers feel comfortable also in using cryptocurrency in paying bills by using their app.
If this become reality, it will benefit millions of cryptocurrency community members. Cryptocurrency is still seen as an asset for investment and not as a mode of payment, MFCHAIN is a big step towards that.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Spend crypto without exchange... Atomic swaps... Digital Identity... . Master node in a fair price (Passive income) FIAT CONVERSIONS and so much more... Working products. Combining with Solid team. Amazing comunity support. Great partnerships. This project seem to have it all.
Digital presence and media to be improved. More detailed and easy to understand interviews with the experienced teem is needed. Maybe short ones that each explains The vision, diferent functions of the platform exc. youtube chanel does not contain all media and reviews which looks neglected and effect credibillity. ClarifIcation of basic crypto Ideas is needed on the website for newbz... BFT/POS hybrid consensus method ,POS- Proof Of Stake or Point Of Sale ? Creats confusion.
Over all the potential for MFchain to be a bridge for mass adoption is huge beyond words. Cant wait to see the vision coming true!.

Also, this will be a game changer for ICOs, it will be a multicurrency ICO platform that will allow any number of cryptocurrencies through live token generation events. Currently ICOs are limited to BTC and ETH only
Activity: 238
Spend crypto without exchange... Atomic swaps... Digital Identity... . Master node in a fair price (Passive income) FIAT CONVERSIONS and so much more... Working products. Combining with Solid team. Amazing comunity support. Great partnerships. This project seem to have it all.
Digital presence and media to be improved. More detailed and easy to understand interviews with the experienced teem is needed. Maybe short ones that each explains The vision, diferent functions of the platform exc. youtube chanel does not contain all media and reviews which looks neglected and effect credibillity. ClarifIcation of basic crypto Ideas is needed on the website for newbz... BFT/POS hybrid consensus method ,POS- Proof Of Stake or Point Of Sale ? Creats confusion.
Over all the potential for MFchain to be a bridge for mass adoption is huge beyond words. Cant wait to see the vision coming true!.
Activity: 224
This is a very good project because online businesses are now in demand. It is a win-win situation between merchants and consumers and selling products and services will be faster, easier and more secured because of the blockchain technology.

Big thumbs up! In addition, i would say that Modern Finance Chain is really the future of cryptocurrency world.
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Only 8 days left, MFChain Pre-Sale will be end after 8 days. After few days Public Sale will be start on 25th june.
Now overwhelming members joined the MFChain and MFChain getting famous day by day. MFChain attending the biggest events.
Let's hope they will be introduce the MFChain there wisely and many more people will be attract to this project.  Smiley

They have good news to continue their bounty on token sale run time and this is a very good thing in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Only 8 days left, MFChain Pre-Sale will be end after 8 days. After few days Public Sale will be start on 25th june.
Now overwhelming members joined the MFChain and MFChain getting famous day by day. MFChain attending the biggest events.
Let's hope they will be introduce the MFChain there wisely and many more people will be attract to this project.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 58

Event Alert! Come join us at the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum in San Francisco June 16-19 and meet us in person. Roy Hinkis and the MFChain team will be onsite all 3 days on stage and at the MFChain booth. Hope to see some of you there!

Pages:
Jump to: