Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 15. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Many more ICO projects that require the KYC as a must-do requirement in order to be able to buy the token.
Well, seen from the roadmap, so now the ICO is live, right. I can see how different this platform with others on the key features and mainnet. It is very interesting.
What's about the softcap? And how to reach the soft cap? I mean the promotion? Do you use bounty program? As I can't see where is the token allocation for it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Interesting concept and ideas. I hope this project will have a big success. This is one of the most good project in the near futrure I will work in this techology and I`m confident that many investors will like this project

I agree with you, sounds really interesting! A digital economy where consumers can buy goods and services with any cryptocurrency at their favorite mercahant. Great idea!

You are right guys having connected into some manufactures makes them a very good ICO to choose, I will truly support this project.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce a partnership with INGOT Coin. The partnership ensures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. Additionally, MF Chain is able to provide retail processing integration for INGOT Coin. All details can be read below 👇👇👇👇

https://medium.com/modern-finance-chain/modern-finance-chain-partners-with-ingot-coin-3ed323d2c0bc
Activity: 224
Interesting concept and ideas. I hope this project will have a big success. This is one of the most good project in the near futrure I will work in this techology and I`m confident that many investors will like this project

I agree with you, sounds really interesting! A digital economy where consumers can buy goods and services with any cryptocurrency at their favorite mercahant. Great idea!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
MFChain has some big news coming! New partners are being added and more exciting developments to come! As a result MF Chain is extending pre-sale allowing us to build these relationships prior to the public sale. Details of the extension can be read here: https://t.co/CJpVbSmlz6
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
MFChain will be the sponsor of the cryptoblackjack meeting on June 2 in London at The Rembrandt Hotel! Anyone in the area can go there and discuss the issues you are interested in at the meet up

https://twitter.com/cryptoblackjack/status/999700206638829568

We should visit the meeting to confirm and trust the project and the progress of this project.
Activity: 280
I think this project has lots to offer! Many customers have been fed up with other payment systems but none actually did the job. With yiu current platform, I think your team has a chance in this market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MFChain will be the sponsor of the cryptoblackjack meeting on June 2 in London at The Rembrandt Hotel! Anyone in the area can go there and discuss the issues you are interested in at the meet up

https://twitter.com/cryptoblackjack/status/999700206638829568
copper member
What will be the target market of this project considering that accepting crypto as payment is not yet recognize by the majority? Do you consider this as a major challenge for the project towards the future?

That is a great question. We strongly believe in cryptocurrency and see a strong future for its acceptance as a form of payment. MF Chain is more than just a payment processing solution. The MF Mainnet launching in 2019 leverages the payment solution and provides new dApps launching on our platform instant integration into commerce. It also provides them with the ability to accept multiple cryptocurrencies during live token generation events. MF Chain is building an ecosystem that provides the crypto-community value beyond one single solution and will accomplish this by partnerships with both new and existing projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What will be the target market of this project considering that accepting crypto as payment is not yet recognize by the majority? Do you consider this as a major challenge for the project towards the future?
Activity: 378
This platform is very idealistic one.. In the near future,, there will be lot of person who will have a big interest in cryptocurrency,, and its good to have this kind of project to used crypto.
copper member
Will there be information on the progress of the ICO in your personal account?

Once Public sale opens we will provide updates on all token sales.
Activity: 140
Online shopping with partnership to different merchants mostly consumers wants is such a great move. It will surely be a success and a lot of people rather online consumers will support this.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

My opinion it will not exist, because you can see for yourself the development of token sale on their website or you can visit their telegram group.
Activity: 98
copper member
What the difference between MFI token and MFX? I have both, thanks you

Here are the details on what the MFI token is:

- 1 MFI (Modern Finance Incubator) token in each of the first 5 ICO projects per 10 ETH contributed
- Max tokens per contributing address is 20 (based on the max contribution of 200ETH)
- 888 Max tokens
- Token values will be pulled from a reserved pool of tokens for sale in each ICO
- Each token will be equal in value
- Tokens are transferable and sent to ETH wallet address provided during the ICO
- Tokens will NOT be traded or listed on any exchanges
Activity: 84
What the difference between MFI token and MFX? I have both, thanks you
Activity: 224
I like the ICO Project guarantee, but how will we know if you just release those funds whenever you want?
copper member
Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

You can review our team and advisors at https://mfchain.com/#team
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing
Pages:
Jump to: