Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 20. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
We can easily buy goods using their application. Their platform coukd really help consumers to easily pay bills, buy foods. Payment using this cryptocurrency is very nice idea. It lessen time and effort
Activity: 280
I read about your merchant system and it is well presented, great chart that the investors can look into.I hope that in the long run, you can provide good things and your project can support regular customers and different kind of demography internationally.
It will be a unique way of transaction for every one of us here in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
We love to utilize crypto currency in buying goods and services, what will be the target market for this platform? do you have initial partnership with local suppliers or providers? which country is the origin of this project?
Activity: 322
This is one of the project that much awaiting for, or worth waiting for. The idea of helping the consumers to buys thing or paying thing in an esiest way! I cant wait to this!
copper member
Activity: 58
The project has good things to offer but the actual implementation is a tough one.
For a regular individual, this is difficult to grasp and apply on their daily lives.
So more than likely, you will find a small audience at first.
And by word of mouth, if you continue to develop, then this might be the next good crypto project out there.

We are going to partner with existing payment processors to get the word out.  This helps us break through much faster than word of mouth...although we will also have great word of mouth referrals.

Much better. Because people who are using those existing payment processors will eventually learn about this.
But make sure that they will be on board and will not just in talks only.

Yes, we have an offer for them they wont be able to refuse.  Wink
What is the minmum for pre-sale??
Activity: 322
I did KYC. First I got a notice that my application was in review, then is said it was rejected. What happened?

Activity: 112
This is a big help not only for holders but to all crypto community
Payment using any kind of crypto currency to merchants is a very good idea
Activity: 266
A project having great idea to all consumers.Platforms that  supported multi-languages.Im glad to say thank you to all the team behind this platfom. To the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Will the merchant have to pay anything to sign up?
Activity: 196
Do you have a referral program for your ICO? I do not see one.
Activity: 266
How soon can developers start writing smart contracts on the platform?

Activity: 378
For sure,, a lot of people will have an interest in this project. Prepare for a huge number of investors.. With the idea and concept you made, this will surely succeed ..
What is the MFI token for?
We all know that the blockchain industry is ever growing in the cryptocurrency world. In this market, we can have a new and innovative project that we can focus on and I see that in your work. Great history record and the project is great compared to other competitors!
Activity: 201
Will the payment system work for US merchants?
This is unique and it's way of transaction and applicable to all. The team behind this project are amazing they present to us easy to access to all consumer's.
When can I get the payment system?
Pages:
Jump to: