Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 11. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Any bounty campaign ?
There is no bounty, bounty is over few weeks ago. Bounty was available during pre-sale.
Now Main-sale date will be announce in near future and maybe they will start bounty again Main-Sale 'ICO' for more advertisement. 

I thought that ico was over, if there is one more stage ico, then we will not receive the reward for the bounty soon.
And when are public sales?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Any bounty campaign ?
There is no bounty, bounty is over few weeks ago. Bounty was available during pre-sale.
Now Main-sale date will be announce in near future and maybe they will start bounty again Main-Sale 'ICO' for more advertisement. 
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I always see it this way. If Apple, Samsung, Microsoft partnered up and made a new product like a phone or a laptop, everyone will get it and it will be a genius creation. This is my aim in life at the moment. Gather the stro g forces and collaborate together to create a platform where all utilities and service can be used. No matter what the industry is, e-commerce, real estate, insurance, financial services, marketing, health or even a green energy/recycling. Blockchain is about freedom and I know together we can achieve and provide that freedom and even more.

I totally agree with you. especially freedom to transact across cryptocurrencies is one
major area that is worth looking forward to- freedom to transact under a platform that allows
all of these cryptos trade between Merchants and Customers all round the world with zero commission, as offered by MFchain
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
the trick is not to claim to be the first but an improvement. Blockchain isnt the first ever computer software but it greatly improves certain procedures and makes it more secure. Ideal for the financial industry

On a not-so-related point of view, blockchain as a tech is just one of many useful aspects of computation science. And seeing how the industry has developed in a short time, I'm confident that soon, another tech will rise and further the development of technology. The information era is indeed the most profiting.
Guys I'm going to be writing an Omnitude article next week on cleaning up the crypto space from an Omnitude POV it would be great to get some input from yourselves and Craig... think it could be a goer? If you know of other professional projects with real business people at the helm we could start something exciting
Activity: 35
ERC20 tokens aren't the problem, but the number of them... It's just overly redundant.
If any thing good could come out of the existence of these tokens, it's that they expose blockchain all the more. Other than this, practically more than half of them are shady. And that's being modest.
Activity: 126
I always see it this way. If Apple, Samsung, Microsoft partnered up and made a new product like a phone or a laptop, everyone will get it and it will be a genius creation. This is my aim in life at the moment. Gather the stro g forces and collaborate together to create a platform where all utilities and service can be used. No matter what the industry is, e-commerce, real estate, insurance, financial services, marketing, health or even a green energy/recycling. Blockchain is about freedom and I know together we can achieve and provide that freedom and even more.
Activity: 124
I know a few venture capitals told me the most important is researching the princples do a background check
A logical question
The only thing a lot of icos incorporate in places that are friendly law wise
but you said physical location
Another thing is make sure the princples have experience in their given industry: here the president and ceo have multiple years experience in payment processing
copper member
Activity: 58
Do you have a referral program for your ICO? I do not see one.

Stay tuned! We are looking to roll a referral program our for the main token sale  Grin
The reason why i got into crypto was due to working in the states and getting charged nearly $5 everytime i wanted to use my cards! which is a rip off but there is no other way to spend your money until now. Crypto wont charge you 3 times for completing one transaction. There is no fixed currency exchange by a particular banking institute which you have no control of. I for one cant wait to tell my children that i was part of this revolution.
sorry got carried away then lol
copper member
How soon can developers start writing smart contracts on the platform?

Once we release the MF Mainnet Beta, developers can begin testing the platform and contribute smart contracts upon full MF Mainnet release. Currently, we are scheduled to release the MF Mainnet in Q2 2019.
Activity: 210
Any bounty campaign ?
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
As we all know that MFChain pre-sale still live now and may i know that where we can find that how much funds mfchain collected so far?
i visited the website but there is not mention about current sale information, there is only mentioned that softcap reached. great!

It looks like their ICO hasn't been started or done in a closed manner without the knowledge of others but I can't guarantee from my words and you should visit the telegram group of this project.
Activity: 97
My advice as a fellow investor (not just a community lead), as someone else who invested: if you dont feel you know enough about us yet to do all in, do enough for a masternode that seems to be the consensus around the community
copper member
Will the payment system work for US merchants?

Absolutely! We are already in conversations with payment processors in the US to integrate our payment solution for their merchants!
Can anyone update me on what’s going on with mfx..??.. I bought into the pre-ico( for a good amount of money). So we’re we at? What’s the deal? Is this ico going to happen anytime soon?? Any info would be cool, thanks guys
copper member
When can I get the payment system?

Our MVP is now public on Github! https://github.com/mfchain
Activity: 59
Let me be clear. I’m a big fan of MFchain..
that being said, I’m not that cool with my money being in limbo for this long with no clear end date. I’m not looking to dump when it first get listed, but this situation has me uneasy.
Does that make sense??
Activity: 102
But regulation aside, volatility - the unpredictability almost matching the gambling probs, is the life source of crypto. The very fact that you as an individual could make up to 30 to >60% returns in as little time as possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The system is good with unique way of transactions. I hope that all consumers enjoy this project. Many investors will truly like this. Lets support this project until meet the success.

I am looking forward for the success of this platform. When i saw the profile, there is really a potential specially its target are to connect businesses in one platform.
Pages:
Jump to: