Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 12. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Also interested in the question of how many have collected for this project, and in what period of time is expected to launch the application for android and ios.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
As we all know that MFChain pre-sale still live now and may i know that where we can find that how much funds mfchain collected so far?
i visited the website but there is not mention about current sale information, there is only mentioned that softcap reached. great!
Activity: 182
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!

Really looking for this project to go for more and further development as we all know markets & business continues in revolving. Expecting this project to have some pocket strats for their future plans. Smiley
Activity: 168
MFChain recently partnered with ZAGG Protocol, a blockchain powered by Zaggle, set to redefine the global Rewards and Loyalty/Gifts Industry.
With already 2.5 million users and over $100.000.000 in revenue, Zaggle is quickly becoming one of the leading services that connect consumer and corporate spends to merchants using its proprietary products. Zaggle provides services in the areas of Employee Benefits, Rewards & Recognition, Loyalty & Gift Cards, Expense Management, Group Dining & Concierge, Online Shopping and Restaurant Cashback.
Activity: 238
Interesting concept and ideas. Ihope this project will have a big success. I am confident that in the near future is one of the most industrial facilities will work on this project. Investors must dont missed this project because it helps lot of people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
So many projects that looks the same in crypto here, but this is standing out. Nice project team

The ICO space has long been infested with vermins and this makes it hard for investors to trust decentralized projects. But with a few like MFChain, Credits, Ingot and other prospective members of the Komorebi alliance, it restores hope.

MFChain has achieved its soft cap, this means they already have funds required to pursue the basic aspects for the development of their platform.

I kinda like that it's also MVP-ready.

Other investors should consider this and make room in their asset portfolio. This coin is gonna be huge!
The potential of this project is significant the team is very proffesional and the project should be suppported and Im going to invite my friends to join this project.
Activity: 224
The idea of this platform was  an amazing one.  many people in the world of cryptocurrency will surely support this. Hoping fot the best guys! And goodluck people.

That is true. Best project, smart idea and strong team . Many people definitely looking forward to see this project in the next level. Congrats and cheers!
copper member
Activity: 58
On the website of this project project explains softcap has been reached but I don't see token sale will start until now, can anyone tell me?

We are running our pre-sale with public sale TBA. We expect to have public sale dates announced shortly.
Activity: 102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tDmxa-z-g&t=263s
Here we take a look at what the MF2x protocol can deliver. Solving the crypto to fiat swap, the MF2X protocol will power MFChain's payment solution.
Since the service that will be provided by the ICO is like using different crypto to purchase goods/services, can it also be a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies? Because it will be a plus factor if it will have this feature.

Good suggestion sir, I do also suggest this because it is a plus factor for them if they will add a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies.

Exactly! I believe they will add on to that in dealing with trading platform too many option is a good one to avail for.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
On the website of this project project explains softcap has been reached but I don't see token sale will start until now, can anyone tell me?
Activity: 280
Very good program i suppose. Not at all boasting their credentials but instead uses it to promote their project  clearly and humbly.  Keep it up team and please stay true to your promises.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
See the website of this project has not started their token sale and there is no time when token sale will start, when token sale will start?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Any bounty program that we can join to? Your project is very interesting and we want to be a part of it. The stats are all good and the projects main goal is presented very well.
You're absolutely right.. Same here,, I'd love to be a part of this amazing project.. Let's wait for their bounty program.. It will be an honor to spread the world about this platform..

Count me in! Hope there is a bounty program for this ICO. This will be an amazing project to join to.

Thank you! Smiley
I'm actively joining bounty and this one will be my portion. I believe that there project will succeed its unique and accessible.
Looking forward for the success of this project.

Count me in, Im also eager to join their bounty program in-order to spread the good platform this project have into social media sites.
Modern Finance Chain helps the world adopt crypto as a currency by giving gifts to consumers, one of those prizes is a 1% discount for all monthly purchases made using the MFX token.
Any bounty program that we can join to? Your project is very interesting and we want to be a part of it. The stats are all good and the projects main goal is presented very well.
You're absolutely right.. Same here,, I'd love to be a part of this amazing project.. Let's wait for their bounty program.. It will be an honor to spread the world about this platform..

Count me in! Hope there is a bounty program for this ICO. This will be an amazing project to join to.

Thank you! Smiley
I'm actively joining bounty and this one will be my portion. I believe that there project will succeed its unique and accessible.
Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and a well-thought-out idea investors will be success.

Modern Finance Chain helps the world adopt crypto as currency by creating global digital economy. It starts with payment solutions and rewards programs for merchants and consumers that make it easy to receive cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 182

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
sorry maybe i missed a lot of MFChain news, is it still in pre sale time? and how much funding has been collected? I am interested in MFChain, because I see MFchain has several advantages when compared with UTRUS, DASH and PUNDIX.
Pages:
Jump to: