Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 2. (Read 118848 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Some good news.  I have updated the litecoind and thus been able to reduce the transaction fee to 0.005 LTC.  That should be about the max fee we'll see for dust transactions.

Hope that helps everyone out a bit.
Thank you very much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Some good news.  I have updated the litecoind and thus been able to reduce the transaction fee to 0.005 LTC.  That should be about the max fee we'll see for dust transactions.

Hope that helps everyone out a bit.

Cheers.
legendary
Hey, I don't seem to be able to cash out. Probably because there is a very small amount still linked to the pool.

The hot wallet seems fine.  There is a 0.1 LTC withdrawal fee, as mentioned earlier that's the minimum for the litecoind the site is on, thus that'd be the minimum withdrawal I guess.  If you have over 0.1 LTC PM me your username and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey, I don't seem to be able to cash out. Probably because there is a very small amount still linked to the pool.

legendary
Hi Burnside,
I understand that you Don't have the time to operate the pool as the full time business that it would need to become. I was wondering if it might be possible to keep some parts of it around. I really like the calculator. I use it almost daily to see if my rented hashing power is producing as it should I also still look to see when the difficulty will increase again. I was wondering if you could keep theese components around.
Thanks 

Not a bad idea.  I could pretty easily move the site to shared hosting or a vps if it's not having to handle hashing.

I was also thinking about checking the source into sourceforge or github so anyone could have a copy and setup their own site.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hi Burnside,
I understand that you Don't have the time to operate the pool as the full time business that it would need to become. I was wondering if it might be possible to keep some parts of it around. I really like the calculator. I use it almost daily to see if my rented hashing power is producing as it should I also still look to see when the difficulty will increase again. I was wondering if you could keep theese components around.
Thanks 
legendary
Sad. You had my favorite pool. would you consider lowering the .1 ltc cashout fee? as I only have .9 left at the site

I think it's the client... we're still on the old litecoind client with a 0.1 tx fee.

I'm not going to be able to update it before shutdown.  Really sorry.  Sad
Activity: 85
Sad. You had my favorite pool. would you consider lowering the .1 ltc cashout fee? as I only have .9 left at the site
legendary
Quick update for anyone subscribed to this thread.

FinCEN Guidance, Legal complexities, and Tax complexities in the US have led me to conclude that it is no longer possible to operate something like this as a hobby within the USA.  I'm left with the option of going all-out with it, registering as a business, hiring an accountant, hiring a lawyer, etc.... or shutting it down.

Unfortunately with BTC-TC issues ongoing and with my day job ongoing I don't think I'll be able to make an all-out go at it any time soon.

If you have any LTC still on the site, please withdraw them as soon as you can.  I'll also be coding a script in the coming days to email everyone with a balance, but as everyone is aware, many of these kinds of emails end up in spam folders.  If you know you had an account and you can't access it, please PM me.

My current goal is a complete server shutdown by Aug 31 at the end of the summer, after which I will no longer be able to process requests using the site code.

Cheers.  (and sorry to be the bearer of bad news.)
Activity: 1
Hi, I need reset authorize pin code in http://ltc.kattare.com/ because I've never had one .

can someone help me?

thanks for the help
Activity: 113
damn it why can't i connect now?
Activity: 1
 Huh Why is this pool showing unbelievably high hash rates? My dual gtx 580 rig is showing >5000kh/s as opposed to a only about 500 khs on all the other pools... Is it too good to be true? Cause I'm just confused at these huge numbers.  \cell \lastrow\row}
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
The pool appears to be down at the moment? "Host 'pool-mysql' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'."
Activity: 3
Thanks for resetting my payout address burnside!   Grin
Activity: 4
Hey there -- I've been drying to PM Burnside, but maybe that's the wrong person to talk to? My Litecoin address is "Permanently locked" and I need to unlock it. When I signed up I had no idea what I was doing.

Can someone tell me who to speak to in order to change my Litecoin payment address?
Activity: 61
Wow what a bad start I've had to Litecoin mining, I joined ejpool.net, but that also went down after a DDOS.

I finally have my first few litecoins after mining at multipool.us
It seems it's best to mine with the bigger pools, which have systems in place to withstand hackers and DDOS.

Activity: 12
Pool died?!
Stratum not working, eficiency < 50%  WTF Huh

Litecoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9327
Username:   Litecoin Address
Password:   Anything
Algorithm:   Scrypt
Don't use an exchange address - Use your wallet address!

Dogecoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:22552
Username:   DogeCoin Address

Bitcoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9332
Username:   Bitcoin Address
Algorithm:   SHA256

Feathercoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9377
Username:   FeatherCoin Address

Terracoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9322
Username:   FeatherCoin Address

Worldcoin P2Pool - STATUS: DOWN
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:8245
Username:   WorldCoin Address

More info: http://taken.pl

Need more crypto-currency?
Activity: 49
So, yeah, I'm new here and this is one of few pools I've been able to successfully connect to and I like how it's organized. I'm also hoping to connect more workers soon.
One question though. Is this pool on a rize or in decline? What's the eta on resolving server issues?
Activity: 49
Hi burnside pool members, my user name is zedsdead. I just started mining litecoins for the first time last night in your pool. My sapphire r9 290 turned out to be the shits for video games so I thought I'd try that out. To my surprise, I was getting 50 000 kh/s for the first few hours, being second to only that kuku dude. The calculator said I was going to make 9000 dollars a month. This has to be a mistake... when I woke up the kh/s rate was down to 25 000 kh/s but still I was expecting to have kh/s near my gpu capacity of 750. My question is.... is this information accurate? Because if Im only gonna find a couple lite coins a month Im just gonna sell this video card for face value online.

CGminer requires settings ( besides pool/login ) for optimised mining, you might want to try these aditional settings
Code:
-I 8 -w 512 -lookup-gap 2 -g 1 --gpu-fan 80

same story, until stabilized, hash rate was shown 10x the actual one. I assume it was jsut a math glitch due to small sample for  averaging. after an hour or so it stabilised and was showing the actual has rate.
smk
Activity: 2
burnside my pin is not working on the site.  How can I reset it?  My username on the site is smk000
Pages:
Jump to: